UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Brock looks huge again (gif)

4/8/13 9:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrattMamley
1063 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/8/13 9:05 AM
SlipSlap
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Horse meat? Phone Post
4/8/13 9:19 AM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

I don't understand why Brock stopped juicing when he came to mma. Why didn't he just cycle like everyone else? Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 9:28 AM
The Governor

Roids Phone Post
4/8/13 10:30 AM
Ramsey

Ripped Fuel!
4/8/13 10:32 AM
shaqitup
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson's BBC in my Goku - I don't understand why Brock stopped juicing when he came to mma. Why didn't he just cycle like everyone else? Phone Post 3.0

There's a 265 limit, in wrestling he can weigh up to 300 lbs and not give a shit.

4/8/13 10:38 AM
BrattMamley
1063 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't want to sound naive but do you guys really think he's on steroids after having diverticulitis? Seems pretty high risk to me.

4/8/13 10:41 AM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings
BrattMamley - 

I don't want to sound naive but do you guys really think he's on steroids after having diverticulitis? Seems pretty high risk to me.

What is the correlation between anabolic steroid use and diverticulitis?

I don't think there is one.

4/8/13 10:51 AM
vaginal tear
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The middle fingers of NickDiaz -
BrattMamley -

Exactly. He never took roids in his career. He would have been caught right away in WWE Phone Post 3.0
I can't believe they test over there. I don't know shit about it though so whatever. Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 10:52 AM
ZeRoTZ Mangina
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The middle fingers of NickDiaz -
BrattMamley -

Exactly. He never took roids in his career. He would have been caught right away in WWE Phone Post 3.0
LOL voted up Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 10:55 AM
ChaosOverkill
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/8/13 10:56 AM
Silverball
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ikea meatballs
4/8/13 11:01 AM
BrattMamley

Herring In A Fur Coat -
BrattMamley - 

You may be right, I'm not a doctor. But if I had an illness where they had to remove portions of my intestines, I would be careful as hell on what I do and what I put in my body. Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 11:06 AM
MasterofMartialArts
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just can't respect Brock as much, going back to WWE. Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 11:09 AM
Hunter V
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ 'respect', hell you people will fawn over a mma guy going to be in shitty c-level films or crap tv shows but somehow pro wrestling and its theatrics is too much.

Anyways, Brock prob is on nothing now esp after that surgery. He doesn't need to make any specific weight doing pro wrestling theatrics so no shit he is going to be bigger as a result. As long as he can work the match at the specified pace its a non-issue what his weight is unlike if he was doing actual competitive sports. Don't begrudge him, he gets to make bank and be at home w his family so all the more power to him.
4/8/13 11:09 AM
Mega Colossus
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrattMamley - 

Sorry to break it to you fella, but you sound naive
4/8/13 11:15 AM
Ghost of Retard
730 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MasterofMartialArts - I just can't respect Brock as much, going back to WWE. Phone Post 3.0

Me either,  He should have just chilled at home spent all his money, then applied for welfare..  Then he would get my respect.

4/8/13 11:16 AM
Bootsy Collins
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just to play devil's advocate he would have developed a much more functional (ie. less heavily muscled) build when training for MMA.
Also with WWE there is obviously an aesthetic factor to look as big and imposing as possible.
4/8/13 11:18 AM
Herecomesthejester
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus -
BrattMamley - 

Sorry to break it to you fella, but you sound naive
Yeah coz stepping back into the cage to fight other 265 lb monsters after having diverticulitus wasn't high risk... Phone Post
4/8/13 11:20 AM
chokeyou

high alkaline diet combined with amino supplements and macrobiotics..
4/8/13 11:21 AM
quick
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I have to know, do the other wrestlers make fun of Lesnar's cock tattoo?
4/8/13 11:28 AM
john joe
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web/editorial
post-fight sitdown
4/8/13 11:28 AM
Sprawl'n'Stall
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah. He didn't cycle in MMA cause he was tested and looked sooooo small and tiny. Yes, some of you are naive.
4/8/13 11:30 AM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings
BrattMamley - 
Herring In A Fur Coat -
BrattMamley - 

You may be right, I'm not a doctor. But if I had an illness where they had to remove portions of my intestines, I would be careful as hell on what I do and what I put in my body. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, and I'm sure he and his doctor(s) have done the research. 

4/8/13 11:31 AM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8 Years 6 SherdogAccountsLater -
BrattMamley - 

I still cant believe people watch a form of entertainment that relies on Brocks acting abilities......

Acting eh?

Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.