UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN DANA: petition to unsuspend Mitrione!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/8/13 7:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
hendofanforlife
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is fucking bullshit. Matt said nothing but what many on here are saying. He isn't saying all dudes who chop off their dicks are bad, but if they try and fight real women it's a problem. What this guy fox is doing IS disgusting! Your spokesperson Helwani was doing the interview so maybe he needs a new UFC-approved talking points list for his show.

Sign here if you want Matt reinstated
4/8/13 7:41 PM
MentaL
529 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thrash Athletics, CEO

signed. 

4/8/13 7:53 PM
JerodR
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They need a disclamer stating that the views states by its fighters may or may not be the views of the UFC... Out of all the people that can't understand a direct non-pc answer..damn. Dana of all people should know better. If the fighters are not allowed to give their views on a subject then perhaps they should be advised to not give interviews or answer any questions on a particular subject such as this one.
4/8/13 7:54 PM
Dana Stern
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you don't understand why he needed to be suspended then you shouldn't of commented. Not only did he cross the line, but he is under contract with the UFC who have come under fire for similar type remarks in the past. They have huge sponsors and even though it might not seem it, many people who still want to see MMA and the UFC fail. The Culinary Union practically stalks all UFC related comments and uses anything slightly off color to fuck with their business. Plus, when you work for a company or there is ethics and standards you have to abide by. If I went on tv or radio and said I'm a Nike Employee and fuck black people they're N-words, etc should I get a free pass? Phone Post
4/8/13 7:55 PM
GeneralSmoothness
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1 Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 8:02 PM
WOOFticket
481 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed Phone Post
4/8/13 8:05 PM
Joey_Diaz_Army
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

+1. Whoever gave you that quote is a pussy and a fucking faggot and a fucking liar.

4/8/13 8:06 PM
JuniorCallMeMaybe

Signed Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 8:10 PM
El Toro UK
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed nothing wrong with what he said. Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 8:10 PM
hendofanforlife
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana Stern -  If you don't understand why he needed to be suspended then you shouldn't of commented. Not only did he cross the line, but he is under contract with the UFC who have come under fire for similar type remarks in the past. They have huge sponsors and even though it might not seem it, many people who still want to see MMA and the UFC fail. The Culinary Union practically stalks all UFC related comments and uses anything slightly off color to fuck with their business. Plus, when you work for a company or there is ethics and standards you have to abide by. If I went on tv or radio and said I'm a Nike Employee and fuck black people they're N-words, etc should I get a free pass? Phone Post

Okay, so show me the offensive words Matt used that are like nigger since that's your example. NOTHING he said is incorrect and it 100% reflects what may be a majority opinion amongst fans. it's a dude pretending to be a chick to fight easier competition and its disgusting. I don't care how many pills you take or parts you nip off you're a guy for life. Waaahhh the culinary union....get a grip, you can't cower from them and the fact that maybe they'll see it. Fuck them.

So no, I don't see why he needed to be suspended.
4/8/13 8:14 PM
Flexo
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What did I miss here? Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 8:15 PM
SteveNovak

Signed
4/8/13 8:16 PM
aarick161

Signed Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 8:19 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed! I don't like him too much, but I do support every right he has to work and express his opinions! Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 8:22 PM
Chill__Owl
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed.

4/8/13 8:23 PM
Lahzerous
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed.

4/8/13 8:24 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1777 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

signed, but this will go down just like the miguel torrez situation

4/8/13 8:25 PM
pea dough
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/4/8/4202808/ufc-suspends-matt-mitrione-for-remarks-on-transgendered-fighter
4/8/13 8:25 PM
Joeymarvelous
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed. Phone Post
4/8/13 8:26 PM
Sprawl 68

Put him back Dana! Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 8:27 PM
BrianStannFan
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

#freemeathead

"if you chop your meat take the heat"

4/8/13 8:30 PM
mmavixen
1133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was a joke!!!!!!

Lighten up guys!!!!

Bring Meathead back!!!!!!

4/8/13 8:30 PM
Poindexter
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

#freemeathead

4/8/13 8:31 PM
Dana Stern

Your not getting it. Yea Dana and other fighters have said all sorts of shit in the past and it's caused a lot of issues. Zuffa has blue chip, big money sponsors who are associating themselves with their company and they don't need any reason for their to be a cause not to resign. If you aren't aware gay/transgender is a touchy subject these days and his comments can be seen as offensive whether he meant it that way or not. If you people don't get why he Zuffa did this and why he could have got his point across just the same with choosing his words differently then I feel bad for you. He's a grown man, with children and should think a little more when he speaks. Phone Post
4/8/13 8:32 PM
MexiCain AmeriCain
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SIGNED Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.