UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I take full responsibility for the Mitrione minute

4/9/13 12:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sean McCorkle
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As many of you may or may not know, since the very beginning of the Mitrione minute, I have helped Matt with his jokes for the show. I'm better at jokes than I am fighting, and always have been.

Matt got ahold of me early this morning, and I either wrote or helped him write just about all of what he said regarding Rhianna/Chris Brown, and the Lloyd Irvin/rape jokes. Sometimes I make the mistake of forgetting that because I'm no longer under contract with the UFC, I am free to not only toe the line, but go way over it in my interviews, and that Matt is not.

While I don't regret writing the jokes he told, I do regret encouraging Matt to tell them given the trouble it has now caused him. He was very "iffy" on the jokes, and I feel almost as if I pressured him into doing it. So for that, I sincerely apologize to Matt.

Lastly, I want to say that I agree 100% with what Matt had to say about the gay dude that beats up women, and I don't understand how it could possibly be offensive to anyone besides gay dudes that like beating up women. Personally I'm extremely offended that it is allowed to take place. I don't care what hormones you take, I don't care what you have cut off or implanted. Anyone born a man has no business fighting women. Period, end of story.
4/9/13 12:02 AM
psujunglist
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/09/13 12:02 AM
first
4/9/13 12:03 AM
psujunglist
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this for real Sean?
4/9/13 12:06 AM
R1WARRIOR
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree 100% with Matt, it's doesn't make sense to let a dude fight with women. Phone Post
4/9/13 12:07 AM
Sean McCorkle
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

psujunglist - Is this for real Sean?

Yes, I don't know how many of you are familiar with "the minute" but Matt and I have been collaborating on it since the very beginning. I've done it by myself 2-3 times, and he and I have done it together 2-3 times.

We are also childhood friends, and have trained together since before his first fight in the UFC
Sho_Gunn
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In
Gomrad
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mitrione suspension = I don't want to life on the planet anymore Phone Post
4/9/13 12:08 AM
Herring In A Fur Coat

Edited: 04/09/13 12:07 AM
FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings

If that dude is really a dude, then technically that dude is not gay, is (s)he?

Mind = blown & bottled

4/9/13 12:08 AM
D241

Mccorkle dicktucking for Mitrione?  

lol i keed i keed

4/9/13 12:10 AM
Loadin76
1329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're a good dude for sticking up for your friend. I hope Matt doesn't get too screwed over this

4/9/13 12:11 AM
bakobell

Dana fuckin white is the new Vince McMahon. Fuck you Dana white. Until Matt is no longer suspended you have lost my family as fans. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 12:13 AM
Jack Skellington
820 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good one swifty

Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't had a chance to listen to Ariel's podcast yet, but I assumed it was on the Mitrione Minute.

Respect for stepping up and apologizing. I bet you feel pretty bad that he got the banhammer Phone Post 3.0
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Mitrione will be fine. They "suspended" Bisping and Chael too but they still fought as soon as they could anyways. I think if they were going to cut him it would have happened immediately. He'll just have to make sure he doesn't mess up like that again. Phone Post
Sean McCorkle

Loadin76 - 

You're a good dude for sticking up for your friend. I hope Matt doesn't get too screwed over this

Me too. I would have done the same thing even if I were still under contract with the UFC. This is my fault
4/9/13 12:14 AM
Seats Taken
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 12:14 AM
Pat Smear

the jokes sucked and were played out, but he should never have gotten suspended for it.
4/9/13 12:15 AM
tinytuffnutz
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope the suspension is just for show. Maybe they will have him fight in 5 months, after he does some PR work.
goocher
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I knew he was too much of a meathead to come up with those jokes on his own.
Sprawl'n'Stall
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for sticking up for your pal!
Sean McCorkle

Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye - I haven't had a chance to listen to Ariel's podcast yet, but I assumed it was on the Mitrione Minute.

Respect for stepping up and apologizing. I bet you feel pretty bad that he got the banhammer Phone Post 3.0

I do. I should have known better. Then again, it's hard to feel bad for making fun of a rapist, and then of a woman beater. This politically correct bullshit has to stop
4/9/13 12:18 AM
MrParr

I think hes a women beater you both are right he shouldnt be licensed. Its a bummer to see matt get penalized for a couple of jokes im sure that dude has heard tons of jokes about him look what he did to him self !

Meathead got a good ko put on good show had the fans screaming then ufc does this is bs
4/9/13 12:19 AM
MexiCain AmeriCain
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Respect Sean, for stepping up Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 12:19 AM
Ninpo Silva
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His suspension is bullshit pandering by the UFC. I agree with him, and so does Rogan from what I heard on the podcast recently. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 12:20 AM
the geek
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good on ya'. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.