UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I take full responsibility for the Mitrione minute

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/9/13 12:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sean McCorkle
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As many of you may or may not know, since the very beginning of the Mitrione minute, I have helped Matt with his jokes for the show. I'm better at jokes than I am fighting, and always have been.

Matt got ahold of me early this morning, and I either wrote or helped him write just about all of what he said regarding Rhianna/Chris Brown, and the Lloyd Irvin/rape jokes. Sometimes I make the mistake of forgetting that because I'm no longer under contract with the UFC, I am free to not only toe the line, but go way over it in my interviews, and that Matt is not.

While I don't regret writing the jokes he told, I do regret encouraging Matt to tell them given the trouble it has now caused him. He was very "iffy" on the jokes, and I feel almost as if I pressured him into doing it. So for that, I sincerely apologize to Matt.

Lastly, I want to say that I agree 100% with what Matt had to say about the gay dude that beats up women, and I don't understand how it could possibly be offensive to anyone besides gay dudes that like beating up women. Personally I'm extremely offended that it is allowed to take place. I don't care what hormones you take, I don't care what you have cut off or implanted. Anyone born a man has no business fighting women. Period, end of story.
4/9/13 12:02 AM
psujunglist
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/09/13 12:02 AM
first
4/9/13 12:03 AM
psujunglist
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this for real Sean?
4/9/13 12:06 AM
R1WARRIOR
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree 100% with Matt, it's doesn't make sense to let a dude fight with women. Phone Post
4/9/13 12:07 AM
Sean McCorkle
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

psujunglist - Is this for real Sean?

Yes, I don't know how many of you are familiar with "the minute" but Matt and I have been collaborating on it since the very beginning. I've done it by myself 2-3 times, and he and I have done it together 2-3 times.

We are also childhood friends, and have trained together since before his first fight in the UFC
Sho_Gunn
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In
Gomrad
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mitrione suspension = I don't want to life on the planet anymore Phone Post
4/9/13 12:08 AM
Herring In A Fur Coat

Edited: 04/09/13 12:07 AM
FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings

If that dude is really a dude, then technically that dude is not gay, is (s)he?

Mind = blown & bottled

4/9/13 12:08 AM
D241

Mccorkle dicktucking for Mitrione?  

lol i keed i keed

4/9/13 12:10 AM
Loadin76
1743 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're a good dude for sticking up for your friend. I hope Matt doesn't get too screwed over this

4/9/13 12:11 AM
bakobell

Dana fuckin white is the new Vince McMahon. Fuck you Dana white. Until Matt is no longer suspended you have lost my family as fans. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 12:13 AM
Jack Skellington
1009 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good one swifty

Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't had a chance to listen to Ariel's podcast yet, but I assumed it was on the Mitrione Minute.

Respect for stepping up and apologizing. I bet you feel pretty bad that he got the banhammer Phone Post 3.0
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Mitrione will be fine. They "suspended" Bisping and Chael too but they still fought as soon as they could anyways. I think if they were going to cut him it would have happened immediately. He'll just have to make sure he doesn't mess up like that again. Phone Post
Sean McCorkle

Loadin76 - 

You're a good dude for sticking up for your friend. I hope Matt doesn't get too screwed over this

Me too. I would have done the same thing even if I were still under contract with the UFC. This is my fault
4/9/13 12:14 AM
Seats Taken
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 12:15 AM
tinytuffnutz
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope the suspension is just for show. Maybe they will have him fight in 5 months, after he does some PR work.
goocher
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I knew he was too much of a meathead to come up with those jokes on his own.
Sprawl'n'Stall
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for sticking up for your pal!
Sean McCorkle

Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye - I haven't had a chance to listen to Ariel's podcast yet, but I assumed it was on the Mitrione Minute.

Respect for stepping up and apologizing. I bet you feel pretty bad that he got the banhammer Phone Post 3.0

I do. I should have known better. Then again, it's hard to feel bad for making fun of a rapist, and then of a woman beater. This politically correct bullshit has to stop
4/9/13 12:19 AM
MexiCain AmeriCain
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Respect Sean, for stepping up Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 12:19 AM
Ninpo Silva
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His suspension is bullshit pandering by the UFC. I agree with him, and so does Rogan from what I heard on the podcast recently. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 12:20 AM
the geek
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good on ya'. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 12:21 AM
BiggRiggWreckedGQ
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The problem with this is that it'll have no effect on his suspension or the shit that is potentially gonna be slung at him in the media.

Neither you, Sean, or Mitrione are in the wrong. You had an opinion and you expressed it. Much of it was done for humorous purposes, and you didn't cause anyone physical harm by doing so. And the serious topic he did bring up was based on someone else unfairly causing harm to other individuals, but because of the bitch-ass PC world we live in, Mitrione will be portrayed as the bad guy whereas Fallon Fox is just "exercising her rights" and is fit to fight natural women.

I support you and Mitrione, and I'm disgusted more and more every day with the culture we live in where it's not ok to feel the way the two of you do. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 12:21 AM
Paul_Blanka_Harris
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/09/13 12:22 AM

Gay does not equal a trany , regarless this whole situation is fucked up, i have a gay sister and this thing about fox come out in a popular transgender gay lesbian site and about 95 % of the users agreed with meathead .but sometimes when he calls people a freak it weakens your very valid point

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.