UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Will never spend a dollar on Zuffa run UFC...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
4/9/13 12:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
voorhees
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ever again.

So now this PC gestapo machine that has plagued America is in the UFC?

Mitrione said nothing wrong,and even if he did it is his constitutional right.

Great way to ruin the great weekend he had earned for himself.

Fuck Dana ,Zuffa,and the UFC tonight...
4/9/13 12:41 AM
Sho_Gunn
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/9/13 12:43 AM
voorhees

Underground Blargh - 

Will another 01er get banned? stay tuned.

I wouldnt be surprised.

I prob will end up just like Matt...

Whatever.

We the people.
4/9/13 12:45 AM
LastRowCarl

voorhees -
Underground Blargh - 

I wouldnt be surprised.

Whatever.

We the people.
Im eating a pussy that uses to be a dick as I type... be more pc bro... their way cheaper to get blows from Phone Post
4/9/13 12:48 AM
BertR

stop making political correctness your scapegoat. The UFC is a business and will make judgments about what is in the best interest for their business, and they've decided to make an example of a fighter who made a stupid, vapid joke that promoted language to dehumanize a trans-gendered person. I'm not a fan of matt but i hope he gets a second chance to come back to the UFC after issuing mea culpas, but good on Zuffa for doing the right thing by suspending him

4/9/13 12:49 AM
McLeod
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I gotta say I agree that although it had a sentence or two that was maybe a bit too rough, I agree with Matt, as do many fighters.
He/she can do whatever he/she wants with their life. But He is still a He in many people's eyes as far as physical benefits go, and he is fighting women.
To many of us, that just seems like a man beating up a women. We can't see much past that. I also don't quite understand why someone wants to change gender, yet do something so physical and ultimately kind of sporting/masculine in nature. I am all for women fighting MMA, don't get me wrong. It's just odd, the whole of the situation.
robbie380
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Public got Bigg Riggd

I illegally watch the UFC fights for free so Dana isn't seeing a dime from me Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 12:52 AM
Buffer720
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed Phone Post
4/9/13 12:53 AM
voorhees

They cut Cyborg because she didnt want to hurt herself by losing too much weight,but they defend a fighter who was born a male who wants to fight women?

AND they suspend/probably will fire a rising up and coming exciting fighter for expressing his opinion that millions of people share?

Is that the kinda business you wanna support?
4/9/13 12:54 AM
ABE FROMAN

The PC soldiers have to have realized that they are the real PC police by now.

You have the right to say whatever the hell you want....on your own dime, not somebody else's. If you want to be a freedom warrior then quit whatever business you're employed by, because you're going to cost them money. 

Again, you can say whatever you want, and you can deal with the consequences. 

It's called the free market. Enjoy it, it's part of your freedom.

4/9/13 12:55 AM
BLPorritt
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voorhees -
Underground Blargh - 

I wouldnt be surprised.

Whatever.

We the people.
We the people evidently doesnt mean shit to this administration Phone Post
MMOZ

Public got Bigg Riggd - I illegally watch the UFC fights for free so Dana isn't seeing a dime from me Phone Post 3.0
SO BRAVE! Phone Post 3.0
BLPorritt
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voorhees - They cut Cyborg because she didnt want to hurt herself by losing too much weight,but they defend a fighter who was born a male who wants to fight women?

AND they suspend/probably will fire a rising up and coming exciting fighter for expressing his opinion that millions of people share?

With you Sir Phone Post
4/9/13 12:56 AM
Vinnie G
379 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really fuckface? Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 12:57 AM
voorhees

Vinnie G - Really fuckface? Phone Post 3.0

yeah really genius.
4/9/13 12:57 AM
JOESONDO
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voorhees - They cut Cyborg because she didnt want to hurt herself by losing too much weight,but they defend a fighter who was born a male who wants to fight women?

Yeah, I fail to see how Zuffa is defending Fox's desire to fight women. They are simply saying Mitrione needs to watch his mouth when he is speaking to the media on controversial topics, just like every other employed person needs to watch their mouth at work.
4/9/13 12:58 AM
voorhees

BLPorritt - 
voorhees - They cut Cyborg because she didnt want to hurt herself by losing too much weight,but they defend a fighter who was born a male who wants to fight women?

With you Sir Phone Post

Thank you sir.
4/9/13 12:58 AM
ABE FROMAN

voorhees - They cut Cyborg because she didnt want to hurt herself by losing too much weight,but they defend a fighter who was born a male who wants to fight women?

A) Not supporting speech that could bring trouble to the company.

B) Defending a male who wants to fight women.

Same thing????

4/9/13 1:01 AM
Chris27
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crumbs - Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from getting fired. You can say almost, whatever you like, it doesn't mean there won't be consequences. mitrione isn't going to jail, amerikuuh baby.

This. You can go into work and say the n word, say you hate gays and black people etc, you wont go to jail but you wont have a job the next day.

4/9/13 1:02 AM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BertR - stop making political correctness your scapegoat. The UFC is a business and will make judgments about what is in the best interest for their business, and they've decided to make an example of a fighter who made a stupid, vapid joke that promoted language to dehumanize a trans-gendered person. I'm not a fan of matt but i hope he gets a second chance to come back to the UFC after issuing mea culpas, but good on Zuffa for doing the right thing by suspending him

Maybe they should be taught it's not in their interest to kowtow to a bunch of crybabies.
4/9/13 1:03 AM
Chris27
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So all the other shit, cutting Torres for rape jokes, cutting Fitch, giving Sonnen a title shot, dana telling fans to shut up etc, you are cool with that but they suspend a fighter for saying shit and now you are done?

Yeah ok. Back to watching the PPV online like you always have.
4/9/13 1:04 AM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JOESONDO - 

Yeah, I fail to see how Zuffa is defending Fox's desire to fight women. They are simply saying Mitrione needs to watch his mouth when he is speaking to the media on controversial topics, just like every other employed person needs to watch their mouth at work.

Like foul-mouthed Dana does?
4/9/13 1:04 AM
ABE FROMAN

Edited: 04/09/13 1:05 AM
Chris27 - 
crumbs - Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from getting fired. You can say almost, whatever you like, it doesn't mean there won't be consequences. mitrione isn't going to jail, amerikuuh baby.

This. You can go into work and say the n word, say you hate gays and black people etc, you wont go to jail but you wont have a job the next day.

Exactly. People act like they are being limited, nobody's limited by shit but common sense.

If you don't want your employer to have a code of conduct then start your own business with no rules.

4/9/13 1:05 AM
I welch on SN bets

lol at blaming Obama for this. WTF!?
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.