UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Miesha: Coed TUF 'No boys allowed'? :-)

4/9/13 8:13 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

The 18 version of The Ultimate Fighter will for the first time feature women, both as contestants (there will be eight 135-pound male fighters living in the same house as eight 135-pound female fighters) and as coaches.

One coach will be UFC bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey. The other will be the winner of this weekends fight between Miesha Tate and Cat Zingano.

'Cupcake' Tate recently appeared on Ariel Helwani's "The MMA Hour," and offered some amused thoughts on the series.

"I'm excited for it," said Tate. "I think it's going to be wild. I think it's going to be Real World meets TUF. And I don't know...

"I have this idea - or joke actually - that all the girls are going to be like lesbians or hooking up with all the girls, and all the boys are going on there with hope thinking like, 'we're gonna be the first guys that have chicks on the show and this is going to be awesome.' And the girls are going to be like, 'no boys allowed.'"

Tate went to to related a conversation she had with UFC president Dana White, in which she related that condoms were a must in the fighter's house, as "getting knocked up isn't good for girls' careers."

White agreed, saying, "Yeah, I know, it's worse than getting knocked out." 

4/9/13 8:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Loge
901 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ms. Tate has been suspended for her slanderous remarks insinuating that many female fighters are lesbians. The UFC is and always will be a friend and ally of the LBGTQ movement.

Dana White Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 8:56 AM
Bearded Collie Herds Orca
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Funny, but you of course see the difference
4/9/13 9:02 AM
The Loge
901 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - Miesha Tate has been suspended indefinitely for making sexist and discriminatory remarks regarding males not being permitted, ie "no boys allowed"

Dana white, a well known fan of boys, wished to pass on that Miesha's comments in no way reflected his own personal views or that of the UFC.

So there is no confusion, let us be abundantly clear. Dana LIKES and is a friend to boys of all races, ages and persuasions. They don't call him "Uncle Dana" for nothing. Phone Post 3.0
Nice one Mencia. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 9:05 AM
Letibleu
1669 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loss via KU lol

4/9/13 10:00 AM
Symbolic
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only TUF's that were good were the 1st two seasons and "The Comeback". The "Heavyweights" were somewhat OK, and the Jones/Sonnes is actually pretty good too.

This new one is nothing but a stupid MTV type reality show now, Tate said it herself it's going to be Real World meets TUF.... Real World is one the worse shows in the history of mankind
4/9/13 10:09 AM
DanielCaton

The Loge - Ms. Tate has been suspended for her slanderous remarks insinuating that many female fighters are lesbians. The UFC is and always will be a friend and ally of the LBGTQ movement.

LMFAO vtfu,

4/9/13 10:13 AM
Burt Reynoldz
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some of those chicks will want the cock.

4/9/13 10:24 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Loge -
NotImpressedByYourScreenName - Miesha Tate has been suspended indefinitely for making sexist and discriminatory remarks regarding males not being permitted, ie "no boys allowed"

Dana white, a well known fan of boys, wished to pass on that Miesha's comments in no way reflected his own personal views or that of the UFC.

So there is no confusion, let us be abundantly clear. Dana LIKES and is a friend to boys of all races, ages and persuasions. They don't call him "Uncle Dana" for nothing. Phone Post 3.0
Vote up! Phone Post
4/9/13 10:27 AM
Phil Cornelius

With her saying something like that....if I was a male contestant on that show I would just look at the women and not mess with none not even hit on them...then win the whole show...the contract then...bag every female I wanted to on that show...that's the way to do it...if anyone uses this advice scream out my name during the vinegar stroke that or when you win the award....

Thank You.
4/9/13 10:43 AM
Oblivious
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Loge - 

VTFU
4/9/13 10:54 AM
BKViper
456 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let them bang bro. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 11:00 AM
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"getting knocked up isn't good for girls' careers."  can you say that ? is that a threat

4/9/13 11:06 AM
Card
2068 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for Saturday

4/9/13 11:10 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotImpressedByYourScreenName -
The Loge -

Sorry I didn't read your post before typing mine. I will go back and quote it now with a hearty "ha ha!!" - will that make you feel better sweetie?

Nice touch making a joke about someone stealing your material by stealing Rogan's material. Ironing much? Phone Post 3.0
Thats not a Rogan joke...he did steal material? Ha ha? Phone Post
shaqitup
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They take a giant step forward this season in terms of production, quality, and integrity of the show,

now it seems like they're taking an even bigger leap back.

Sad thing is ratings will probably improve.

The Loge

NotImpressedByYourScreenName -
The Loge - Ms. Tate has been suspended for her slanderous remarks insinuating that many female fighters are lesbians. The UFC is and always will be a friend and ally of the LBGTQ movement.

Hahahahaha! LMFAO! Funniest post eva! You rock man, VTFU!

(That good enuf? Or do I have to give you a pat on the head and a treat as well?) Phone Post 3.0
You seem like you need a hug. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 11:21 AM
OneGloveJimmerson
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I foresee: Alcohol flowing in abundance, Drunk Girl shoving/swinging on a drunk Guy, drunk Guy declaring before the whole house "OH YOU GOING TO JAIL NOW!", In comes terrible uppercut and insuing arrests. TUF Is kicked off fox and picked up for several seasons on MTV
4/9/13 11:31 AM
clevelandkid

I'm just bummed this isn't on HBO. FX will not be able to show the group activity on the pinball table.
4/9/13 11:35 AM
mixedmartialmike

This is dumb. I don't want real world ufc meets mtv shit. Phone Post
4/9/13 11:47 AM
UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FrateCart -
Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman -  "it's gonna be real world meets TUF"

Yea good job, UFC. That's what you want to do. Idiots Phone Post

Same thought here. Well my first thought was

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1121176/michael-scott-no-o.gif
Fixed because that gif is just too damn perfect

Phone Post
4/9/13 11:56 AM
Sho_Gunn
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to see fights. I dont give a shit about the drama. That's what MTV, E!, or the housewives bullshit is for.
4/9/13 1:16 PM
mixedmartialmike

Sho_Gunn -

I want to see fights. I dont give a shit about the drama. That's what MTV, E!, or the housewives bullshit is for.
Agreed. Phone Post
4/9/13 1:38 PM
kingkoopa

Imo Tuf with guys and girls is the main reason UFC brought in a Winona division

I can't wait till mma gets some sort of global governing body Phone Post
4/9/13 1:47 PM
garagetrainedloser
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Be much better if it was just all girls. There is already enough drama with the guys, we don't need guys and girls in the same house. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.