UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Miesha: Coed TUF 'No boys allowed'? :-)

4/9/13 1:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Seats Taken
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I watch this season, I love it. The last season I watched was TUF because my teammate was on the show. Sounds like I won't watch the next season.

If that's Tate's idea.... I'm Hoping Cat wrecks her. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 1:58 PM
muaythai1622
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Loge - Ms. Tate has been suspended for her slanderous remarks insinuating that many female fighters are lesbians. The UFC is and always will be a friend and ally of the LBGTQ movement.

Dana White Phone Post 3.0
Well done sir. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 2:10 PM
The Loge
965 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotImpressedByYourScreenName -
The Loge -
The Loge - Ms. Tate has been suspended for her slanderous remarks insinuating that many female fighters are lesbians. The UFC is and always will be a friend and ally of the LBGTQ movement.

Hahahahaha! LMFAO! Funniest post eva! You rock man, VTFU!

(That good enuf? Or do I have to give you a pat on the head and a treat as well?) Phone Post 3.0
You seem like you need a hug. Phone Post 3.0
You offering? Phone Post 3.0
Always!

(Bro hug) Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 2:39 PM
Rear Naked Chode
635 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"You wanna be a fucking fighter?"
4/9/13 4:01 PM
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meisha won't have to worry about TUF because she is not going to beat Cat. There are not too many people who know about Cat (obviously Ronda and Meisha are better known), but they will find out soon enough. If Meisha thinks she is going to come out and use her wrestling against Cat she is going to be very disappointed when she finds out that Cat's wrestling is just as good (if not better) hers. Cats BJJ is better than Meisha, and standing in front of Cat is not a good idea either.

I will say that a TUF with Ronda and Meisha as the coaches would be a lot of drama, but Cat is better fighter. Cat vs Ronda would be one hell of a fight.
4/9/13 4:04 PM
RICKYB
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 4:16 PM
The Hyena
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

303 - Meisha won't have to worry about TUF because she is not going to beat Cat. There are not too many people who know about Cat (obviously Ronda and Meisha are better known), but they will find out soon enough. If Meisha thinks she is going to come out and use her wrestling against Cat she is going to be very disappointed when she finds out that Cat's wrestling is just as good (if not better) hers. Cats BJJ is better than Meisha, and standing in front of Cat is not a good idea either.

I will say that a TUF with Ronda and Meisha as the coaches would be a lot of drama, but Cat is better fighter. Cat vs Ronda would be one hell of a fight.

Thanks for not making me type all this..

plus it seems she's overlooking Cat... and i like that
4/9/13 4:31 PM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ScarecrowRio -
The Loge -
NotImpressedByYourScreenName - Miesha Tate has been suspended indefinitely for making sexist and discriminatory remarks regarding males not being permitted, ie "no boys allowed"

Dana white, a well known fan of boys, wished to pass on that Miesha's comments in no way reflected his own personal views or that of the UFC.

So there is no confusion, let us be abundantly clear. Dana LIKES and is a friend to boys of all races, ages and persuasions. They don't call him "Uncle Dana" for nothing. Phone Post 3.0
Nice one Mencia. Phone Post 3.0
Sorry I didn't read your post before typing mine. I will go back and quote it now with a hearty "ha ha!!" - will that make you feel better sweetie?

Nice touch making a joke about someone stealing your material by stealing Rogan's material. Ironing much? Phone Post 3.0
Thats not a Rogan joke...he did steal material? Ha ha? Phone Post
Google "mencia rogan" Phone Post 3.0
I know what you're talking about already. It was known before Rogan said anything. Lopez mentioned it before him. Phone Post
4/9/13 4:34 PM
PanRoastedJinx
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to get a Meisha Tate doll. You pull the string and it doesnt say shit, ever...
4/9/13 4:35 PM
PanRoastedJinx
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meisha Tate should not be allowed to represent herself. She is coming off like a girl Tito. She needs a publicist bad.
4/9/13 4:36 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Symbolic - The only TUF's that were good were the 1st two seasons and "The Comeback". The "Heavyweights" were somewhat OK, and the Jones/Sonnes is actually pretty good too.

This new one is nothing but a stupid MTV type reality show now, Tate said it herself it's going to be Real World meets TUF.... Real World is one the worse shows in the history of mankind
Uh, the second season of tuf, was terrible. Worst fights of any tuf ever. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.