Johnny Drama
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WWE is real.

UFC is fake.

Where is your god now?

4/9/13 2:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
breakbeatbox
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Supposedly it's when Brock brought a chair into the ring and ate a running knee.
4/9/13 2:21 PM
JerodR
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

easedel - 
JerodR - May be fake but it is no different than being a stuntman frankly. These guys do get seriously hurt quite a bit, so it is not exactly surprising.

I remember reading about Mick Foley and his hell in a cell matches, think one of them he doesn't even remember the match at all.

Yeah.. He was supposed to be chokeslammed on top of the cage. When he was slammed the cage broke and he continued all the way through the cage into the ring from about 15' up. He made his way through the match somehow but has no memory of it...only what he watched on the tape.
4/9/13 2:26 PM
gatorlaw
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

breakbeatbox - Supposedly it's when Brock brought a chair into the ring and ate a running knee.
He has a chair in that gif. No knee though. Phone Post
4/9/13 2:29 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quickash1t -
chooah - This is Brock news, not wrestling news - but I appreciate the flames for yet another WWE related post here at the MMA UG.

Anyway, for those interested:

"We can now confirm that Brock Lesnar was legitimately knocked out cold from a knee by Triple H during their match at WrestleMania 29. There was some fear backstage at RAW that Lesnar may have suffered a concussion during the match but he kept going anyways. What a beast!"

A beast indeed.

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Brock news? Brock news is wrestling news. so here is the flame you said you appreciate. Along with a vote down.
Sweet, voted you down for voting him down. It's not like you couldn't read the title, discern what this thread is about and continue on your way. You chose to open this thread and chastise its creator.. For what again? Because you knowingly clicked on a thread that apparently isn't a discussion of anything that interests you? So you're a dipshit. Nice. Vtfd Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 2:31 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

easedel -
JerodR - May be fake but it is no different than being a stuntman frankly. These guys do get seriously hurt quite a bit, so it is not exactly surprising.

I remember reading about Mick Foley and his hell in a cell matches, think one of them he doesn't even remember the match at all.
Mick is in a whole different class of wrestler. A whole different class of man really. That guy willingly and knowingly took so much torture and pain just to entertain. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 2:44 PM
breakbeatbox
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fubak75 - 
breakbeatbox - Supposedly it's when Brock brought a chair into the ring and ate a running knee.

i saw that, and was gonna gif it but Brock was moving around after that, he wasnt out cold at all

Welcome to the wonderful world of pro wrestling dirt sheets.
4/9/13 2:58 PM
JerodR
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/09/13 2:58 PM

Sometimes stuff happens... I'm sure this wasn't in the script, and he is certainly not walking it off.
4/9/13 3:02 PM
HammerHead
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed to show my 40 year old coworker who still believes this is real. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 3:35 PM
DeaconDoctor
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fubak75 - Gif delivered, it wasn't a knee either... the only knee in the match didnt do crap Brock was fine...

this is the only other moment it could have been

http://i.imgur.com/gOAKp5m.gif

WTF, this is what brought you out of a 6 year lurk?
4/9/13 3:54 PM
Uncle Muay Thai
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's real to me damitt!!!!!!!!!!! :) Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 4:13 PM
Ip Man 81

Quickash1t -
chooah - This is Brock news, not wrestling news - but I appreciate the flames for yet another WWE related post here at the MMA UG.

Anyway, for those interested:

"We can now confirm that Brock Lesnar was legitimately knocked out cold from a knee by Triple H during their match at WrestleMania 29. There was some fear backstage at RAW that Lesnar may have suffered a concussion during the match but he kept going anyways. What a beast!"

A beast indeed.

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Brock news? Brock news is wrestling news. so here is the flame you said you appreciate. Along with a vote down.
Don't be a faggot Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 4:19 PM
RazorMMA
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Johnny Drama -

WWE is real.

UFC is fake.

Where is your god now?

All of this is just dumb. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 4:37 PM
Kings21
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stea1th - Lol @ fake Phone Post 3.0

I dont think people say fake in regards to whether or not they take damage or their job is dangerous.
4/10/13 3:01 PM
SQUEEZIE

Kings21 - 
Stea1th - Lol @ fake Phone Post 3.0

I dont think people say fake in regards to whether or not they take damage or their job is dangerous.

4/10/13 3:02 PM
SQUEEZIE

DeaconDoctor - 
fubak75 - Gif delivered, it wasn't a knee either... the only knee in the match didnt do crap Brock was fine...

made me laugh!
4/10/13 6:31 PM
Jack_Bauer
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sooo....he didn't get knocked out?

4/10/13 6:32 PM
UGCTT_Clown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

does this mean Triple H gets to fight Cain Velasquez now?

4/10/13 7:04 PM
HE H4TE ME

DeaconDoctor -

Lol! Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 7:19 PM
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack_Bauer - 

sooo....he didn't get knocked out?

Correct. Pro wrestling news is less reliable than weekly world news. 

4/10/13 9:49 PM
Chevy_SS
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3H FTW!
4/10/13 9:57 PM
XcessiveZ

jcblass - LOL at Brock getting KO'ed in a fake staged match...

#nochin
Jesus Christ you're retarded if not trolling. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 12:01 AM
Jack Skellington
826 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he hit the back of his head on the floor, hence the concussion

4/11/13 2:10 AM
Jake Allen McHam Burger

i heard triple h was juicing
4/11/13 4:11 AM
Mexican Janitor

I'm guilty of this...but I found the ECW entertaining. I was convinced that one of their performers was going to die in a show Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.