UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TUF 17 final episode results and discussion

4/9/13 9:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TEX4N
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yussarian - Another day, Another hospital bill.
Straight up Phone Post 3.0
Jake Allen McHam Burger
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn disappointing last fight. Dylans still the man tho. he'l eat some peoples babies in the UFC.
Yussarian
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Excellent season. How can they follow this up?
MyUnclesCreepy
805 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn good season! Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 9:59 PM
Chris27

Great season, loved it. Dana was right when he said this was a great season. What made it really interesting is they had a fighter who looked great and has hype behind him, thats what they really need on TUF.

Dana does need to get a new line though, everyone cant be the meanest, nastiest guy in the world.
4/9/13 9:59 PM
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

I really loved this season of TUF!

Congrats to all the fighters and especially the coaches. I loved it!!!!

And let me add, that I cannot wait for the finale!!!

4/9/13 10:00 PM
TEX4N
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good shit Phone Post 3.0
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cory Davis
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking great season.. I originally started watching it to hear Chael and Jon go at it.. But they flipped it and it actually turned out a lot better than I was expecting.. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 10:01 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yussarian - Excellent season. How can they follow this up?

By 135lbs having a orgy or at least thats the plan.

Chris27

Yussarian - Excellent season. How can they follow this up?

Ronda, women/men in the house.

I think they get Ronda/Tate the drama between them will be entertaining, I think having women in the house and how it plays out will bring viewers in. You mix that reality real world with this new style of TUF storytelling. I think you please both the pure sports fans and the reality/drama fans.

But just having Ronda and men/women will be enough to get fans to watch cause its something new.
Eisenberg
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome fights. I got Kelvin by ground control and possible sub saturday.
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEX4N - 
Yussarian - Another day, Another hospital bill.
Straight up Phone Post 3.0

About how much does an ER visit run in the states?  I live in the land of free healthcare so I wouldn't know.  Between that and the $15k for finish bonuses and the $25,000 he's getting for KO of the season, he's gotta be the most expensive fighter in TUF history.

The Chits
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Absolutely amazing season. Now that they have narrowed it down to the final two, all I have to say is.....WAR KELVIN!
4/9/13 10:02 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My goodness.... Phone Post
4/9/13 10:03 PM
Jake Allen McHam Burger

any word on TUF guys fighting on the finale other then Uriah n Kelvin?
4/9/13 10:04 PM
SecondBase
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Impressive
4/9/13 10:04 PM
Seats Taken
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/09/13 10:04 PM

Whether you believe Chael deserves a shot or not, if it wasn't for him we may have not had one of the best seasons of TUF. Also, I used to dislike Jones, but now I'm a fan of him as well. So I just hope they put on a great show which I think they are capable of... though I'm still Team Sonnen.

I always root for the underdog no matter what, so I'm going to have to root for Kelvin in the finale

4/9/13 10:05 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jake Allen McHam Burger - any word on TUF guys fighting on the finale other then Uriah n Kelvin?

I think allmost all of them are 2 fought on this last fuel card.

4/9/13 10:09 PM
DrunkSender
1418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't really remember his entrance fight but Andy Enz took Hall to decision. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 10:10 PM
Gfropr

A couple shots to the back of Dylan head from the bottom. Phone Post
4/9/13 10:18 PM
Rhys91
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would be the GOAT underdog story if Kelvin was to pull it off. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 10:19 PM
Geoffy
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

great fight , so happy to see Kelvin in the final!

4/9/13 10:22 PM
kyle223
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/09/13 10:23 PM
Awesome season. Although I've always been a big Chael fan, it's great to see his true personality come through this season. Great display of professionalism and selfless behavior from both coaches. I actually became a little bit of a Jones fan. Never thought that would happen.

Those leg kicks and shots from the bottom from Hall were crazy. Andrews is a tough SOB for taking all that punishment. Hopefully Andrews will have success in the UFC. He seems like a great guy. I want Hall to win it all, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kelvin wins it. He's like an unstoppable tank.

Anyone else sad this season is over?
4/9/13 10:27 PM
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kyle223 - Awesome season. Although I've always been a big Chael fan, it's great to see his true personality come through this season. Great display of professionalism and selfless behavior from both coaches. I actually became a little bit of a Jones fan. Never thought that would happen.

Those leg kicks and shots from the bottom from Hall were crazy. Andrews is a tough SOB for taking all that punishment. Hopefully Andrews will have success in the UFC. He seems like a great guy. I want Hall to win it all, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kelvin wins it. He's like an unstoppable tank.

Anyone else sad this season is over?

VTFU

And yes, I'm sad.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.