UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TUF 17 final episode results and discussion

4/9/13 10:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DrunkSender - I don't really remember his entrance fight but Andy Enz took Hall to decision. Phone Post 3.0
With an arm that was broken early in the first. Phone Post
4/9/13 10:44 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
kyle223 - Awesome season. Although I've always been a big Chael fan, it's great to see his true personality come through this season. Great display of professionalism and selfless behavior from both coaches. I actually became a little bit of a Jones fan. Never thought that would happen.

Those leg kicks and shots from the bottom from Hall were crazy. Andrews is a tough SOB for taking all that punishment. Hopefully Andrews will have success in the UFC. He seems like a great guy. I want Hall to win it all, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kelvin wins it. He's like an unstoppable tank.

Anyone else sad this season is over?

VTFU

And yes, I'm sad.

Same here Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 10:47 PM
epwar
648 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup - 

lmfao @ faber ascent to title picture, and "rising star" scott jorgensen. 

Uriah has fought for 2 BW titles, and Jorgensen has fought for 1.

Haha, yeah.  It is time for the annual Urijah Faber title shot!  "We'll keep doing it until we get it right!" - Zuffa

4/9/13 10:49 PM
JamesDean57
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kyle223 - Awesome season. Although I've always been a big Chael fan, it's great to see his true personality come through this season. Great display of professionalism and selfless behavior from both coaches. I actually became a little bit of a Jones fan. Never thought that would happen.

Those leg kicks and shots from the bottom from Hall were crazy. Andrews is a tough SOB for taking all that punishment. Hopefully Andrews will have success in the UFC. He seems like a great guy. I want Hall to win it all, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kelvin wins it. He's like an unstoppable tank.

Yes I am, I have enjoyed every minuet of this season hate to see it end.
4/9/13 10:57 PM
Card
1908 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/9/13 10:59 PM
kyle223
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

VTFU

And yes, I'm sad.

Returned the favor! Thanks
4/9/13 11:08 PM
panic686
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willy the Coyote - Not a Jones fan, but the guy can pump a fighter up. You can tell it's what he says to himself before a fight. Phone Post
You think so? I can't stand his ore-fight speeches. They sound childish and like bus to me. I'd have to ask him to be quiet so I could focus. Phone Post
4/9/13 11:16 PM
Agnt

Kelvin looks like a fat Diego Sanchez lol
4/9/13 11:16 PM
wreckker
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael saying uriah can beat Anderson...
Lol !!!!!

Uriah is good and very athletic but silva is many levels higher as a striker Phone Post
4/9/13 11:25 PM
I LOVE GSP

Just give Uriah the title shot already.
4/9/13 11:26 PM
easedel

wreckker -  Chael saying uriah can beat Anderson...
Lol !!!!!

Uriah is good and very athletic but silva is many levels higher as a striker Phone Post

Well coming from a guy who fought anderson 2x and was at 185 for a few years...he did say last week he could compete right now at 185.

That is saying something.
4/9/13 11:44 PM
claw11
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mmajunkie.com/events/detail/the-ultimate-fighter-17-finale Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 11:44 PM
claw11
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PRELIMINARY CARD (FUEL TV, 7 p.m. ET)
Kevin Casey vs. Josh Samman
Luke Barnatt vs. Collin Hart
Dylan Andrews vs. Jimmy Quinlan
Clint Hester vs. Bristol Marunde Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 12:02 AM
tonytr

Hall is one of those guys, like Anderson, that's hard to root for because of how easy things come to him. Hurting a guy like that from the bottom? It's just too much. I root for fighters that look human.
4/10/13 12:04 AM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanGold - Bubba and Samman getting the two easiest fights makes sense, why would the two best guys in the house have to actually work to get in to the UFC?

Gilbert is going to wreck Bubba...I don't know why people think he's even that good, he lost against Kelvin, then was losing against Casey until whatever the fuck happened to him, whether he gassed or his kidneys were actually fucked up.

Samman will probably beat Casey though.  Barnatt beats Hart, Andrews over Quinlan and Hester over Marunde.

4/10/13 12:16 AM
Jaybrone
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Samman got tooled tonight. And I loved it.

4/10/13 12:17 AM
Res ispa loquitur
599 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GASTELUM!!!!!!!

Great performance kid and congrats!!!!

4/10/13 12:18 AM
FrankenBeans
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why is bubba on the main card over samman? dude didnt even win a fight on the show. I would hardly call that fight with casey a 'win'. not a fan of sammon either I guess but he deserves it more than bubba Phone Post
4/10/13 12:29 AM
luctaro
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

great finnish to a great season.

Now get the condoms ready kids. TUF 18 is gonna be wild!
4/10/13 12:42 AM
toolseye

l'p;
4/10/13 4:08 AM
BiggRiggWreckedGQ
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fantastic season. Might actually buy this season on DVD once it's released, it had great fights, great production, and showed a positive side of both Chael and Jon. Might be my favorite season yet, and good on FX and the UFC for changing up their production and trying something new. Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 4:56 AM
TARRat
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kelvin: 3 in-house fights, 3 finishes. 2 RNC, 1 KO/TKO.

Uriah: 3 in-house fights, 3 finishes. 3 KO/TKO.

Oh, hell yeah!
4/10/13 4:58 AM
TARRat
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh, I also forgot that I wanted to give Bubba some love.

When talking about (read: being in awe of) Uriah - his 4 guys, 4 hospital visits, "Jeeesus" was good to hear.
4/10/13 6:36 AM
Kostakio
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TARRat - Oh, I also forgot that I wanted to give Bubba some love.

When talking about (read: being in awe of) Uriah - his 4 guys, 4 hospital visits, "Jeeesus" was good to hear.
Huh? Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 7:56 AM
LastMinuteReplacement

I am sure it has been mentioned, but I didnt read the thread. Did Jones coach that one training session wearing team sonnen shirt as he was supposed to?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.