UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TUF 17 final episode results and discussion

4/10/13 8:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
luctaro
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - 
LastMinuteReplacement - I am sure it has been mentioned, but I didnt read the thread. Did Jones coach that one training session wearing team sonnen shirt as he was supposed to?

they never showed it or mentioned it again

Sonnen gave him a shirt but Jones complained about bad timing (right after a Team Jones loss) and told his guys he wasn't going to wear it.
4/10/13 8:41 AM
6ULDV8
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This has been the best season I think.

No drama queen stuff and a focus on awesome coaching and training made for awesome fights.

Role model TUF coaches beat drama queen TUF coaches that smash doors and stuff all day every day.

And Urijah Hall is one intense looking dude.  He speaks, you listen.

4/10/13 9:37 AM
TARRat
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Affliction Blackbelt - @kostakio

All he was saying is he's glad bubba was humble when talking about hall, rather then making excuses for why he lost. Bubba seemed genuinely impressed and it was nice to see. He wears that kind of attitude much better then that hard, mean mug look he was wearing at the start of the season. lul

Exactly. As much hate as Bubba's gotten around here - deserved or not - it was nice to hear that he's not still thinking he's the best there. Humility does wonders for one's image.
4/10/13 10:21 AM
Yussarian
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lahzerous - 
Yussarian - Excellent season. How can they follow this up?

By 135lbs having a orgy or at least thats the plan.

You might be right. I liked the way this season was more professional, without the drunken ego fits and temper tantrums.
4/10/13 10:36 AM
dabigguy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah this was the best seasonm by far!! They didn't show any piss tank drunk shit where guys wanted to kill each other (there were minor issues but not enough to whine about) This couldn't have worked out better though. Uriah and Kelvin in the final Yeah baby. Too bad they're buddies and on the same team but that's the way it goes when the 2 best get too the final.
I'm so glad to see that Salman the scale bellied bitch got choked the fuck out. Too bad he didn't get put to sleep. I do wish the Uriah had the chance to do it but oh well. Now I think Kelvin will have a hard time with Uriah but it could be interesting.
Ba bye Bubba you whining bitch and too bad for Dylan he was a good guy but a bit to emotional with anger. Even if he says he has 2 different personalities (1 in the public and 1 in the cage) there's no way that's true. He'll do ok when he gets to the real UFC but I don't think he'll be a contender.
4/10/13 10:38 AM
Yussarian
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I so much agree with this. All the fighters didn't need any of the drama. I'd be glad to see them fight again. Makes you almost forget about last seasons blanket..uhm winner.
4/10/13 11:05 AM
spaulding91

I think the Dylan fight was Hall's best performance of the season. In the Cella fight he didn't do a good job of controlling distance and his foot work was terrible. In the Dylan fight he was constantly throwing long jabs and circling out with his reach extended as opposed to backing straight up with his hands down. Hall and Kelvin definitely improved the most during the show and with Hall training with a work horse like Sonnen is only going to help.

I got Hall in the finals by TKO in the first.
4/10/13 12:05 PM
snobordr
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mchase126 -  Calling this shit right NOW...

Dylan Andrews with the upset, via grinding decision, and Samman via 2nd round TKO. Phone Post

Lol, couldn't have been more wrong.

4/10/13 12:14 PM
snobordr
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seats Taken - 

Kelvin's a UG'r! Where you at homie??

Probably training for his finals fight with Uriah in a few days. :D

4/10/13 12:21 PM
TARRat
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dabigguy - Yeah this was the best seasonm by far!! They didn't show any piss tank drunk shit where guys wanted to kill each other (there were minor issues but not enough to whine about) This couldn't have worked out better though. Uriah and Kelvin in the final Yeah baby. Too bad they're buddies and on the same team but that's the way it goes when the 2 best get too the final.
I'm so glad to see that Salman the scale bellied bitch got choked the fuck out. Too bad he didn't get put to sleep. I do wish the Uriah had the chance to do it but oh well. Now I think Kelvin will have a hard time with Uriah but it could be interesting.
Ba bye Bubba you whining bitch and too bad for Dylan he was a good guy but a bit to emotional with anger. Even if he says he has 2 different personalities (1 in the public and 1 in the cage) there's no way that's true. He'll do ok when he gets to the real UFC but I don't think he'll be a contender.

I'm actually happier that Kelvin finished Josh. Remember - Josh specifically asked for Kelvin in the semis. Careful what you wish for...
4/10/13 1:44 PM
dabigguy

TARRat - 
dabigguy - Yeah this was the best seasonm by far!! They didn't show any piss tank drunk shit where guys wanted to kill each other (there were minor issues but not enough to whine about) This couldn't have worked out better though. Uriah and Kelvin in the final Yeah baby. Too bad they're buddies and on the same team but that's the way it goes when the 2 best get too the final.

I'm actually happier that Kelvin finished Josh. Remember - Josh specifically asked for Kelvin in the semis. Careful what you wish for...

That's exactly what I meant! I don't like Samman at all and I reallly like Kelvin, I was jumping in my seat when he finished him
4/10/13 1:58 PM
kevsh
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TARRat - 

Exactly. Josh was clearly trying to get the easiest route to the finals. He wanted no part of Uriah (who can blame him?) and obviously felt that Kevlin's lack of experience would hurt him. Oops.
4/10/13 4:36 PM
Trick or Truth
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uriah is an absolute beast man, but I am picking KG via 1st/2nd round RNC. Dylan was so tentative and when he eventually went for TD he got it. KG is going to come out aggressive early and pressure Uriah before he gets his timing down and then get the TD and take his back. Prove me right KG.
4/10/13 7:25 PM
stonepony

Daaaaaamn...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.