UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TUF 17 final episode results and discussion

4/9/13 8:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEAM DARKSIDE!!!

4/9/13 8:21 PM
hybridfc
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyway to watch this online legitimately? I'm from the UK so it starts an hour later and I want to watch it live. I have a VPN so can make my IP address Canadian or American if I need to access certain content. Please let me know (I checked the usual streaming sites and they're all an hour later start). 

Thanks in advance guys. VU if you can help :)

4/9/13 8:21 PM
smoogy
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

" The season finale of the seventh episode of the Ultimate Fighter airs tonight on F at 9:00 PM."

These kinds of errors are hardly surprising at this point, but every now and then I'll read something from UG News and just wonder how did that even happen? In this case it's neither the season finale (live finale is Saturday) nor is it the 7th episode of the season.

Leaving the X out of "FX" is just classic UG News though.
4/9/13 8:23 PM
face to foot technique
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really wish samman was matched up with hall and dylan with kelvin, as much as I like dylan and kel id prefer one of those 2 at a shot in the finals rather than samman Phone Post
4/9/13 8:25 PM
Public got Bigg Riggd

hybridfc -

Anyway to watch this online legitimately? I'm from the UK so it starts an hour later and I want to watch it live. I have a VPN so can make my IP address Canadian or American if I need to access certain content. Please let me know (I checked the usual streaming sites and they're all an hour later start). 

Atdhe.eu

Works good for all sports including mma and tuf Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 8:28 PM
Passive Jay
1590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hybridfc - 

i paid two dollars to watch it on amazon prime about 6 hours ago.

4/9/13 8:39 PM
MrHughes1991
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm predicting Kevin with the upset. Kelvin vs Uriah in the finale Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 8:40 PM
hybridfc
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Passive Jay - 
hybridfc - 

UK?

4/9/13 8:41 PM
hybridfc

Public got Bigg Riggd - 
hybridfc -

Atdhe.eu

Works good for all sports including mma and tuf Phone Post 3.0

Didn't work

4/9/13 8:41 PM
The_R
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Less than 20. Can't wait. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 8:42 PM
Passive Jay
1590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hybridfc - 
Passive Jay - 
hybridfc - 

UK?

I am in the united states but it cant hurt for you to check.

4/9/13 8:46 PM
MRWONDERFUL BARBOZA

Passive Jay -
hybridfc - 
Passive Jay - 
hybridfc - 

UK?

You're bluffing Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 8:48 PM
hybridfc

I don't think he is bluffing. Unfortunately AMAZON is too smart, my credit card is attached to a UK address, as in my entire amazon account, so even using a VPN I can't purchase video.

4/9/13 8:48 PM
Card
1914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

(excited)

4/9/13 8:51 PM
hybridfc

OK boys, I found it, so if anyone else needs a link let me know and I will hit u up.

4/9/13 8:52 PM
mmavixen
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card - 

(excited)

Me, too

4/9/13 8:53 PM
JamesDean57
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's not time yet.
4/9/13 8:53 PM
Passive Jay

MRWONDERFUL BARBOZA - 
Passive Jay -
hybridfc - 
Passive Jay - 
hybridfc - 

UK?

send me a pm and I will send you the results, wait until after the show to check the message.

4/9/13 8:55 PM
GrayKickass
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hybridfc -

OK boys, I found it, so if anyone else needs a link let me know and I will hit u up.

If ya could help me out bro, that'd be sweet. Phone Post
4/9/13 8:57 PM
MRWONDERFUL BARBOZA

Passive Jay -
MRWONDERFUL BARBOZA - 
Passive Jay -
hybridfc - 
Passive Jay - 
hybridfc - 

UK?

send me a pm and I will send you the results, wait until after the show to check the message.

I have no clue how to do that do u have a twitter if so tweet it to me now @dalton2green Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 8:59 PM
ALAR88

DARKSIDE!
4/9/13 9:00 PM
Passive Jay

MRWONDERFUL BARBOZA - 
Passive Jay -
MRWONDERFUL BARBOZA - 
Passive Jay -
hybridfc - 
Passive Jay - 
hybridfc - 

UK?

I have no clue how to do that do u have a twitter if so tweet it to me now @dalton2green Phone Post 3.0

ok.

4/9/13 9:01 PM
2Fort
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PUMPED for tonight's episode! I liked Dillin and Uriah going to the end from the start, so it kinda sucks seeing these two have to fight each other before the finale, but it should be a great fight!
JamesDean57
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lets go team Darkside!
ds1970
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"skills and swagger". Lol Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.