UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fallon Fox responds to Matt Mitrione

4/9/13 7:49 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Transgendered fighter Fallon Fox responds to Matt Mitrione's comments that she is “a lying, sick, sociopathic, disgusting freak," for fighting in the women's division without revealing that she was born and raised to adulthood as a male. Via MMAFighting.

"Matt Mitrione went well beyond disagreeing with the medical experts who say I should be able to compete as a woman, and personally attacked me as a fighter, as a woman, and as a human being.

"His comments do not reflect the spirit of our sport, where most competitors uphold values like respect and dignity."

4/9/13 7:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
inf0
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with Fox. 

Disgusting attitude.

4/9/13 7:52 PM
shaqitup
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

most effective response imo

4/9/13 7:53 PM
shaqitup
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/09/13 7:52 PM
inf0 - 

I agree with Fox. 

Disgusting attitude.

suspending joe rogan is the only option 

4/9/13 7:54 PM
Chaz Johnson
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She isn't a woman plain and simple Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 7:57 PM
ChaosOverkill
736 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/09/13 7:57 PM

Which medical experts? The ones from the sex change industry that were already proven to be biased?

You're delusional Fallon and gotten way beyond your 15 minutes of fame no matter how bad Mitrione's comments were.

4/9/13 7:58 PM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This person is getting way too much attention. And is bad for the sport and the community it represents. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 7:59 PM
Mertvaya Ruka
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she's not a man nor a woman at this point.

mitrionne could have used ALL the right reasons for opposing FF fighting women.

However, it was not enough, he had to go personal.

oh, and Dana White likes fighters who try to be "funny" lol.
4/9/13 8:00 PM
Pghreal412
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FinestScotch -

I agree with Mitrione.

Being a man for 31 years then deciding you want to beat up women is a disgusting life path.

. Phone Post
Smellde Gluve
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup - 

most effective response imo

Yupp.

UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm pretty sure Crooklyn's articles on Fallon Fox showed that everyone that wasn't a gender reassignment doctor said that (s)he still has a physical advantage because there are things that cannot be changed. Men evolved a certain way over time and fighting is ingrained in their DNA, you can't change that. Watch the fights, Fox's reflexes are almost twice as fast as her opponents.

Fox also appears to be mentally insane, but that's a topic for another day.

4/9/13 8:01 PM
Hugh Jaynus
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaz Johnson - She isn't a woman plain and simple Phone Post 3.0

4/9/13 8:02 PM
ortman166

Puke.

"His comments do not reflect the spirit of our sport, where most competitors uphold values like respect and dignity."

Like he has either of those gtfo Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 8:03 PM
Pikes
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaz Johnson - She isn't a woman plain and simple Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
ChaosOverkill
736 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap - 

I'm pretty sure Crooklyn's articles on Fallon Fox showed that everyone that wasn't a gender reassignment doctor said that (s)he still has a physical advantage because there are things that cannot be changed. Men evolved a certain way over time and fighting is ingrained in their DNA, you can't change that. Watch the fights, Fox's reflexes are almost twice as fast as her opponents.

THIS THIS THIS!

FALLON if you do by chance read this site WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THIS.

I'm TTT'ing that thread fuck this lying idiot.

ortman166

Chaz Johnson - She isn't a woman plain and simple Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 8:04 PM
Hired Gun
628 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doesn't the International Olympic Committee do gender testing? That should be the standard in every sport for everything from steroids to she if you were born to a certain gender. If that level of testing was used and athletes were held to it then Shim wouldn't be allowed to compete due to an unfair advantage. Phone Post
4/9/13 8:04 PM
killzy

I'm all for her fighting women who agree to fight her, but this response is very bland. Show some emotion jeeze. This response literally could be used against a number of bad things said by mma fighters, in almost any context. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 8:06 PM
MMAtador

I'm with Matt, he speaks for a LOT and I mean a lot of people who can't actually voice there opinion. A man is a man end of story I don't care what your testosterone levels might be or what not your a man face the facts. As a straight man who is losing more and more rights by the day I think it should be illegal for a transgender person to fool a straight man into a sexual relationship just because there surgery went better than most. If the guy doesn't know she is actually a he and has to find out the hard way it should be illegal. Phone Post
4/9/13 8:07 PM
vaginal tear
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Listen fella. You're a seriously disturbed guy in need of counseling You made the changes you needed to make you're life feel complete and that is perfectly ok. However doing so and then beating on the weaker sex and making it seem like it is fair is wrong!

If you win a belt would you feel you've earned it against equal competition?

How much damage must you inflict on someone before you realize it's unfair? Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 8:08 PM
vaginal tear
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Listen fella. You're a seriously disturbed guy in need of counseling You made the changes you needed to make you're life feel complete and that is perfectly ok. However doing so and then beating on the weaker sex and making it seem like it is fair is wrong!

If you win a belt would you feel you've earned it against equal competition?

How much damage must you inflict on someone before you realize it's unfair? Phone Post 3.0
vaginal tear

Edited: 04/09/13 8:17 PM

edit   Double

Nitecrawler
2137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Pretty sure Killary said she competed against Fox and couldn't find any discernible difference between her and other female competitors.

That to me speaks volumes on those who say she shouldn't be competing as a woman (waits for the ridiculous "weak guy in drag entering woman's division" argument).

With that being said everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you have to be prepared for the consequences and repercussions of your actions. Mitrione spoke out about the issue in an off the cuff/candid manner and got spanked for it.

When you are in the public eye, as Matt is, you have to watch what you say more than the average joe, lesson learned.

Just my $0.02 USD. Phone Post 3.0
ChaosOverkill

Hired Gun -  Doesn't the International Olympic Committee do gender testing? That should be the standard in every sport for everything from steroids to she if you were born to a certain gender. If that level of testing was used and athletes were held to it then Shim wouldn't be allowed to compete due to an unfair advantage. Phone Post

There's no MMA in the olympics only amateur boxing that is barely comparable and even now as they are getting rid of the headgear the IOC's policies will likely have to change once a Fallon Fox tries to box in the Olympics

4/9/13 8:09 PM
man meets fate

UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap - 

Could "have" and "has" are two different things.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.