UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 3 ppvs

4/9/13 9:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cask Strength
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mitrione should be given the opportunity to apologize. If any disciplinary action is taken against him other than a reprimand, I won't buy the next 3 ppvs. Not much in the scheme of things, I realize, but I'm sincere about it.

And my anger isn't that he's been checked for what he's said. Its that other people in that company have said some shit and their still there. Don't be a hypocrite because its politically or financial expedient.
4/9/13 10:47 PM
Willin
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the fundamental rules of being a man is not to apologize if you don't truly mean it.

Dana, of all people, should know this.

Fox is a faux-man beating up on ladies. It's an absurdity and Matt is in the right.

Unfortunately in the modern pussified culture a man isn't expected to have opinions or stand by his word. Phone Post
4/9/13 11:30 PM
ranier wolfcastle
875 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

miguel torres was invited back after his similar rants got him cut

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.