UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> War Kelvin!!!

4/9/13 10:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Internettufguy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have had faith in our brethren from the get, and tonight, he has proven worthy! Win or lose against Hall, Kelvin has definitely shown his mettle and earned his stripes.
That being said, although I do like Hall, I think Kelvin is his krytonite - strong wrestler with knockout power. I kind of see a similarity to the Efrain and Phillipe Nover finale. Nover was the coveted striker that pretty much ran through everyone during the show, while Efrain was slow and steady and he ended up working him in the finale. I am picking the dog in this one. Kelvin FTW. Phone Post
4/9/13 11:20 PM
Internettufguy

Also, I'll take Kelvin for a sn bet if anyone feels like losing their name for 30 days. Phone Post
4/9/13 11:23 PM
kgastelum928
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thank you!

4/9/13 11:23 PM
Internettufguy

kgastelum928 -

thank you!

No problem man! Just don't make me look stupid!!! Lol, good luck! Phone Post
4/9/13 11:28 PM
minotauro11
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have been rooting for Kelvin for most of the show and was really excited when he dominated Samman. Hall is a killer but Kelvin has a good track record with upsets. It wouldn't surprise me if Kelvin can get Hall on his back. War Kelvin! Phone Post
4/9/13 11:42 PM
damnyouwoman14
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was underestimated this whole season. Was rooting for him since day one. Phone Post
4/9/13 11:52 PM
Philanderer

damnyouwoman14 -  He was underestimated this whole season. Was rooting for him since day one. Phone Post

I was too. The 2nd fight with Colin I thought could go either way, but I actually thought he would lose against Bubba and Samman: too much size, reach, and experience on Kelvin. Glad I was wrong. Uriah is a machine, but Kelvin is FEARLESS and I could see him pulling off a victory ala Amir Sadollah.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.