UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chris Weidman Training with Uriah Hall

4/10/13 2:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
roscoegrinders
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris Weidman Training with Uriah Hall to Prepare for Anderson Silva
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1593849-chris-weidman-training-with-uriah-hall-to-prepare-for-anderson-silva

Anyone else find this interesting? I have always thought the spider could never get beat. Wiedman has a real chance though, Hall has a similar striking style to Silva, could give him a chance right?
4/10/13 2:16 PM
Authority Figure
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's interesting that two fighters decide to train with each other? No.

Interestesting that next big thing trains with guy that thinks he's the next big thing? No. 

All seems logical.

4/10/13 2:18 PM
roscoegrinders
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - 

Interestesting that next big thing trains with guy that thinks he's the next big thing? No. 

All seems logical.

You had enough interest to click on the thread, read the story and than reply to me. So yea it is interesting
4/10/13 2:19 PM
jay_diaz

Why would weidman train with hall when he beat him already? Look it up Phone Post
4/10/13 2:19 PM
MMALOGIC

Edited: 04/10/13 2:21 PM

his gas tank will likely determine whether or not he can win... if he has the gas tank to grapple with anderson for 5 rounds then he can win... if he (like sonnen and henderson) gasses out by the 5th after trying to grapple with him he'll lose.

4/10/13 2:21 PM
pennviachoke
1231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jay_diaz - Why would weidman train with hall when he beat him already? Look it up Phone Post
That was years ago, obviously Hall has improved since then. Phone Post
4/10/13 2:21 PM
Kerouac

jay_diaz -  Why would weidman train with hall when he beat him already? Look it up Phone Post

That's a dumb fucking question.
4/10/13 2:22 PM
hybridfc
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jay_diaz -  Why would weidman train with hall when he beat him already? Look it up Phone Post

Lol, voted down for idiocy.

4/10/13 2:24 PM
roscoegrinders

MMALOGIC - 

his gas tank will likely determine whether or not he can win... if he has the gas tank to grapple with anderson for 5 rounds then he can win... if he (like sonnen and henderson) gasses out by the 5th after trying to grapple with him he'll lose.

I know, the temptation to bet on this fight is strong but the past Silva fights have taught me betting against the spider is never a good idea.
4/10/13 2:24 PM
jay_diaz

I said that because after weidman losses to Anderson he'll have to fight hall and hall is going to destroy weidman. Phone Post
4/10/13 2:25 PM
ThinkMMA
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jay_diaz - Why would weidman train with hall when he beat him already? Look it up Phone Post
The derp is strong with this one. Phone Post
4/10/13 2:30 PM
roscoegrinders

jay_diaz -  I said that because after weidman losses to Anderson he'll have to fight hall and hall is going to destroy weidman. Phone Post

So you don't believe the news story that they have and are training together?
4/10/13 2:52 PM
billard420
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

roscoegrinders - Chris Weidman Training with Uriah Hall to Prepare for Anderson Silva
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1593849-chris-weidman-training-with-uriah-hall-to-prepare-for-anderson-silva

Anyone else find this interesting? I have always thought the spider could never get beat. Wiedman has a real chance though, Hall has a similar striking style to Silva, could give him a chance right?
Hall doesn't have a similar striking style to Anderson, imo. Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 3:05 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

misleading title...he said he would ask him...no word on whether uriah would accept...uriah wants to fight chris again

4/10/13 3:17 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1027 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris should not do this, I can see Hall purposely injuring Chris and making it seem like a accident Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 3:38 PM
pennviachoke
1231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingfanpaul -
ShoreBreaker420 - Chris should not do this, I can see Hall purposely injuring Chris and making it seem like a accident Phone Post 3.0
Really fuckface? Phone Post
Phone Post
4/10/13 3:40 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1027 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingfanpaul -
ShoreBreaker420 - Chris should not do this, I can see Hall purposely injuring Chris and making it seem like a accident Phone Post 3.0
Suck my big black dick Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 3:40 PM
ShoreBreaker420

pennviachoke -
Kingfanpaul -
Phone Post
And you, the hell with you Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 3:51 PM
WOOFticket
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheBlackFist - Chris knocked this guy out in only his 3rd MMA fight, why would he waste his time training with him now
Phone Post
4/10/13 3:51 PM
WOOFticket
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Better. Phone Post
4/10/13 3:53 PM
pennviachoke

ShoreBreaker420 -
pennviachoke -
Kingfanpaul -
Phone Post
And you, the hell with you Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post
4/10/13 3:55 PM
ShoreBreaker420

Kingfanpaul -
ShoreBreaker420 -
Kingfanpaul -
Suck my big black dick Phone Post 3.0
Dude, trolls don't even have cocks....they just look like a dirty Ken doll down there. No reason to lie, bro. Phone Post
Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 3:57 PM
Malvert the Janitor
1102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOOFticket -
TheBlackFist - Chris knocked this guy out in only his 3rd MMA fight, why would he waste his time training with him now
Phone Post
That picture is fucking retarded.

VTFU! Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 4:06 PM
Authority Figure

roscoegrinders - 
Authority Figure - 

All seems logical.

You had enough interest to click on the thread, read the story and than reply to me. So yea it is interesting

If that's the barometer for gauging interest, Sure. You got me. lol 

4/10/13 4:06 PM
StringerBell

Malvert the Janitor -
WOOFticket -
Phone Post
That picture is fucking retarded.

VTFU! Phone Post 3.0
L

M

A

O

!
!
! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.