UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ronda rousey on fallon fox in new york post

4/10/13 8:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
soremano
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

“She can try hormones, chop her pecker off, but it’s still the same bone structure a man has,” Rousey told The Post. “It’s an advantage. I don’t think it’s fair.”

Rousey said Mitrione worded his views “extremely poorly” and believes the UFC was justified in suspending the heavyweight fighter. But she thinks his sentiments came from the right place. In Rousey's opinion, Mitrione believes Fox is still a man, who wants to beat up women for a living.

“It’s not something that happened to her,” Rousey said. “It was a decision she made. She should be aware in her career after that, it’s going to be an arduous path. I don’t know why she’s surprised by that. It’s going to draw a lot of emotions.”

Rousey says she has competed in judo against hermaphroditic athletes and she had no problem with that, because “that was something they didn’t choose.” She would not want to fight Fox, but if the UFC said she had to, she definitely would.

“What if she became UFC champion and we had a transgender women’s champion?” Rousey said. “It’s a very socially difficult situation.”

4/10/13 8:34 PM
Petey B
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Transgender champion of the world? I think that has a nice ring...probably more of a wwe thing though.
4/10/13 8:50 PM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herpaderp - from what i know the post (a very tabloidy paper, barely a newspaper really) hardly covers ufc, but google returns that theyve done articles on ronda a few times recently. i honestly dont think mma needs the general, non-mma watching population to hear about mma in reference to this fucked up issue. this shouldnt be talked about. fox should be getting no attention.
This. Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 8:56 PM
epwar
605 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"What does Ronda gain from this interview?" - Dana

4/10/13 9:02 PM
soremano

fishyfish - 

"hermaphroditic athleteS" ?  like more than one ?  are there a lot of those in judo ?

*googles "judo hermaphrodite"*

4/10/13 9:48 PM
hubris
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she he would do some damage

4/10/13 10:54 PM
Slap Maxwell
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Suspended or the UFC looks like a bunch of hypocrites.
4/10/13 11:02 PM
Chris27

Slap Maxwell - Suspended or the UFC looks like a bunch of hypocrites.

You serious?

Where did she call Fox a disgusting freak?

4/10/13 11:05 PM
ranier wolfcastle
997 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just for the hell of it:

4/10/13 11:10 PM
Slap Maxwell

Chris27 - 

You serious?

The UFC Code of Conduct:

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/4/10/4209990/ufc-releases-full-code-conduct-policy-matt-mitriones-fallon-fox-mma

----------------

I expect them to overlook it since she's the face of women's MMA in the UFC, but she clearly broke to rules.
4/10/13 11:46 PM
Bipolar

I'm sorry, but Ronda just isn't too bright. Accuses Mitrione of extremely poor judgment with regard to his choice of words, then refers to FF 'chop[ping] her pecker off.' Um, okay. But naturally the teacher's pet won't be suffering any ill consequences for her pointless, crude, and offensive language, despite the fact that it violates the UFC's PC code of conduct.
4/10/13 11:48 PM
KnowKontrol
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slap Maxwell -
Chris27 - 

You serious?

The UFC Code of Conduct:

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/4/10/4209990/ufc-releases-full-code-conduct-policy-matt-mitriones-fallon-fox-mma

----------------

I expect them to overlook it since she's the face of women's MMA in the UFC, but she clearly broke to rules.
What I came to say. I wonder how this goes down. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 12:02 AM
UGCTT_Blaat
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe it's called double fucking standards- suspend one and let the other speak freely about it with no repercussions or even benefit to her! FUDFW! Phone Post
4/11/13 12:41 AM
chaplinshouse
735 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

holding breath till ufc suspends their cash cow

4/11/13 1:04 AM
palerider101
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought Dana said keep your mouth shut unless you have a fight coming up. Hmmmmm. Way double standards
4/11/13 1:20 AM
Pessimist_Pete

If Melvin Guillard felt like a woman inside and got a sex change, would you support him fighting women in mma?

Keep in mind, he would keep the same weight, strength, muscle, explosive striking, etc.

Melvin Guillard v. Julia Budd

Seem fair? Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 2:20 AM
crumbs

palerider101 - I thought Dana said keep your mouth shut unless you have a fight coming up. Hmmmmm. Way double standards

She will be all up in the medias ass because of TUF, it will be kinda hard to keep people from asking her questions.

not that I'm defending zuffas conduct code, or how they should implement it, the fact they didn't have one to begin with is surprising, maybe they showed to much trust into fighters to self censor them selves.

I remember Sean Avery was talking about elisha cuthbert as sloppy seconds (aimed at her BF at the time dion phanuf ) ,that was it for him, the NHL suspended him indefinitely for "conduct detrimental to the league or the game of hockey". He was free to say it but not free from consequences.

If Avery would have said , "I dumper her and dion was her secondary choice, how's it feel to be plan b? " or something along those lines, he wouldn't of heard a peep from the league. It's the choice of words Avery and mitrione chose to use that got them in hot water, and there stupid for choosing those words. If mitrione used the exact qoute we got from Ronda here, we wouldn't have the UG flooded with Fox post.
4/11/13 2:41 AM
Hocky Balboa
8507 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Petey B - Transgender champion of the world? I think that has a nice ring...probably more of a wwe thing though.

Andy Kaufman must be rolling in his grave, and pissed off that someone finally one-upped him.

4/11/13 2:43 AM
Hocky Balboa
8507 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/11/13 2:52 AM
GelderdEnd

Dana won't say 'what's the point' of this interview seen as its from Ronda and he has his little school kid girly crush on her! reinstate Matt ffs, it's not like you've never been outspoken is it Dana? Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 3:59 AM
ChaosOverkill
566 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"But if the UFC say I have to, I will fight her"

There you have it folks, the UFC's master plan, maximum TMZ MMA

Fox Vs Rousey.

Calling it now, Dana and Lorenzo see bigger houses and New Ferraris in that right there.

When it happens that'll be it for me, in terms of this sport.

4/11/13 4:04 AM
ChaosOverkill
566 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/11/13 4:08 AM

Ringling Bros MMA, Step right up step right up!

See the bearded lady, and the geek bite a chickens head off, then see the women with the unstoppable armbar fight the bearded lady 

Step right up! Doot doot doo dooo doo doo doo do!

4/11/13 4:04 AM
Hocky Balboa

ChaosOverkill - 

Fox Vs Rousey.

Calling it now, Dana and Lorenzo see bigger houses and New Ferraris in that right there.

I'm going to be a Zuffa shill and get a sex change...When really, it will just be a reason to get rid of this poor excuse for a dick.

4/11/13 4:05 AM
ChaosOverkill

Hocky Balboa - 
ChaosOverkill - 

Fox Vs Rousey.

I'm going to be a Zuffa shill and get a sex change...When really, it will just be a reason to get rid of this poor excuse for a dick.

lol

4/11/13 4:08 AM
Jaybrone
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EEKS -  Ronda is correct and she is also a 10/10 in regards to looks. Phone Post

She is correct but if she is a ten you need to get out more. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.