UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who's more exciting to watch fight?....

4/10/13 11:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ep915
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Floyd Mayweather or GSP?

Personally I find mayweathers fights more entertaining to watch cause his mastery of boxing is amazing to see. The way he picks apart and dominates elite boxers is crazy.

Now gsp fights are very so so to me. Some fights aren't too bad, but its just so frustrating for me because he's so good that it feels he stalls out a lot when he could be more aggressive and finish a lot more fights.

Whats your opinion??
4/10/13 11:44 PM
Acidic

GSP Im a fan of MMA first and for most. GSP is brilliant as well. Hes excellent in all aspects and being so good in so many aspects is very rare in MMA.

I dont think many people understand how difficult it is to be good at all aspects compared to just focusing on one. Its real science diving your training so that your well balanced out come fight day.

Regardless GSP is one of the few with very little holes in his games in a sport that has so many aspects. I find that a lot more beautiful.
4/10/13 11:48 PM
JROTT
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it ain't a Tyson fight then I don't care.. Personally I think 15 rounds is too much for my A. D. D. personality

GSP, or mma for that matter, FTW Phone Post
4/10/13 11:48 PM
ep915

Acidic - GSP Im a fan of MMA first and for most. GSP is brilliant as well. Hes excellent in all aspects and being so good in so many aspects is very rare in MMA.

I dont think many people understand how difficult it is to be good at all aspects compared to just focusing on one. Its real science diving your training so that your well balanced out come fight day.

Regardless GSP is one of the few with very little holes in his games in a sport that has so many aspects. I find that a lot more beautiful.

Didn't have to be such a dick about it.....

4/10/13 11:52 PM
Acidic

ep915 - 
Acidic - GSP Im a fan of MMA first and for most. GSP is brilliant as well. Hes excellent in all aspects and being so good in so many aspects is very rare in MMA.

huh? lol when was I ever a dick about it.
4/10/13 11:55 PM
ep915

Acidic - 
ep915 - 

huh? lol when was I ever a dick about it.

Im Proud of you, Buddy
4/11/13 12:03 AM
GSP24

I would have to say GSP and I say that because I'd watch UFC 149 over the last Mayweather fight cause I prefer MMA. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 12:03 AM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like watching Floyd quite a bit more

4/11/13 12:38 AM
LetDownCheckHook
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Pretty Boy" Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr. Phone Post
4/11/13 1:11 AM
knuckleballs

JROTT -  If it ain't a Tyson fight then I don't care.. Personally I think 15 rounds is too much for my A. D. D. personality

GSP, or mma for that matter, FTW Phone Post

1984 just called to tell you that boxing matches are now 12 rounds.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.