UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Reality-based self defence?

4/10/13 11:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Naughty Gorilla
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know Tony Blauer seems to be the guru of RBSD. No offence to him, but I've seen some of his videos and they seem overly talky.

Can anyone suggest something similar to Blauer's stuff but a bit less wordy and theoretical?
4/11/13 12:14 AM
kikenyoy
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Check out Richard Dmitri and Senshido. He was a student of Tony's before going off on his own.

GM Shen had good things to say about him and you can't get a better endorsement than that!
4/11/13 12:19 AM
Naughty Gorilla

Edited: 04/11/13 12:20 AM
Thanks.. the reason i ask is that my place got burglarized a few nights ago while my family was sleeping. The most unnerving part was that my bedroom door was closed when we went to sleep and open in the morning. Obviously i need better security but also effective means to deal with intruder if necessary (and no guns in this country)
4/11/13 12:29 AM
Banjaxo

Herpaderp - you could carry around fireproof gloves and gasoline. if youre ever about to get into a fight, put on the gloves, cover them in gas, and set them on fire. nobody is going to want to fight a guy who has flaming arms.

I may get arrested for possessing illegal firearms though..

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.