UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> devils advocate on Fallon Fox

4/11/13 12:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cheesesteak
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Question for you all. Say if Fallon Fox was not this muscular, average bone thickness for a man, fairly athletic man before the change of gender operation was completed, that beat the ever living shit out of the women she/he has fought with an obvious looking physical advantage...

Say she was a frail thai ladyboy or ultra petit white fairy twink instead and won and lost some and no physical advantage was obvious. How would you all feel?

This is something that my girlfriend brought up to me when I asked her how she felt about the situation. It kind of made me go hmmmmmmm. I never even thought of that.
4/11/13 12:17 AM
BALLSDEEP
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You'll find any info you need on trannys over on the OG. They're obsessed.
4/11/13 12:23 AM
cheesesteak
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For the record I was pretty adamant on transgender not fighting women and went on and on about how me are naturally stronger, have thicker bones, different skeletal structure bigger hands can take harder punches etc.... And then she through out the frail thai ladyboy and frail twink argument at me along with some thick boned muscular mean strong dyke who'd kick the shit out of a fairy twink at me and kind of stumped me...lol
4/11/13 12:30 AM
DojoJay
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I lol'd at Herpaderp...

That being said, and in response to the question, I view this from the psychological standpoint that this is someone who was born a man, who wants a violent confrontation with women.

I say we get a legit psych eval, THEN revisit the question...

4/11/13 12:40 AM
likatiga
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Op has obviously never encountered an enraged Thai ladyboi. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 1:03 AM
BJ_Penmanship
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bottom line: if you're changing your sex, professional fighting isn't the career choice for you. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 4:37 AM
CHECK MAT CANADA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak - Question for you all. Say if Fallon Fox was not this muscular, average bone thickness for a man, fairly athletic man before the change of gender operation was completed, that beat the ever living shit out of the women she/he has fought with an obvious looking physical advantage...

Say she was a frail thai ladyboy or ultra petit white fairy twink instead and won and lost some and no physical advantage was obvious. How would you all feel?

This is something that my girlfriend brought up to me when I asked her how she felt about the situation. It kind of made me go hmmmmmmm. I never even thought of that.

Wow.. so your saying you listened to your girlfriend...week sauce
4/11/13 4:38 AM
CHECK MAT CANADA

cheesesteak - For the record I was pretty adamant on transgender not fighting women and went on and on about how me are naturally stronger, have thicker bones, different skeletal structure bigger hands can take harder punches etc.... And then she through out the frail thai ladyboy and frail twink argument at me along with some thick boned muscular mean strong dyke who'd kick the shit out of a fairy twink at me and kind of stumped me...lol

your name is fitting
4/11/13 4:51 AM
Mauro Ranallo's Mic

We all know the moon isn't made of cheese, but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs? Would you eat it then?

Heck, I know I would. I'd go back for seconds and polish it off with a tall, cool Budweiser. Phone Post
4/11/13 5:43 AM
Mauro Ranallo's Mic

Yes, but does Fallon look frail or like a lady boy? Solid no, there. That pisses all over your lady's argument.
4/11/13 5:56 AM
XIII
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mauro Ranallo's Mic - Yes, but does Fallon look frail or like a lady boy? Solid no, there. That pisses all over your lady's argument.

I think the keyword in OP's post was IF.
4/11/13 6:13 AM
JitznPound

BALLSDEEP - You'll find any info you need on trannys over on the OG. They're obsessed.
Haha VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.