UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ricardo Mayorga vs Wesley Tiffer May 3rd

5/4/13 2:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
879 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he put all 180 pounds in that knee strike lol

5/4/13 2:08 AM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And all this time I thought a BJJ blue belt could beat Mike Tyson. I have to reassess my whole worldview.
5/4/13 2:09 AM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3 Sided Square - Wesley better go see a doctor because they said it was a strike to the liver. Not many people have a liver where there spine is.

Bruised kidney, IMO. LOL at that music in the background.
5/4/13 2:10 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
879 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/4/13 2:11 AM
3 Sided Square
403 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jumbo Reverse Shrimp - 
3 Sided Square - Wesley better go see a doctor because they said it was a strike to the liver. Not many people have a liver where there spine is.

Bruised kidney, IMO. LOL at that music in the background.

Yeah but they said "igado"

igado= liver
riñon= kidney
5/4/13 2:16 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

so if it's not the spine, it's indeed legal?

5/4/13 2:17 AM
3 Sided Square
403 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

NIIIIIIIIICCAAAAAARRRRRAAAAGGGGUUUUUUUAAAAA
5/4/13 2:18 AM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp

I'm not talking about what they said, but that he probably hit him in the kidney.

Anyway, are you not entertained?

This shit was better than the average UFC. It was right up there with Saturday morning WCW.
5/4/13 2:18 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

3 Sided Square - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

NIIIIIIIIICCAAAAAARRRRRAAAAGGGGUUUUUUUAAAAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

5/4/13 2:42 AM
SubbedZER0
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SouthernGent - boxers lose 99/100 times in street fights hahahahahahaha

5/4/13 3:04 AM
smolfi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF3c_B6CzBM
5/4/13 3:20 AM
Rabid Bunyip
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

smolfi - There is a link on rojadirecta DOT me
That site gave my PC a virus.

Thanks. Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 3:21 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

5/4/13 3:52 AM
RonFoster77
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its hard to see from that angle where the knee landed but he got the W lol. Phone Post
5/4/13 10:42 AM
Judge Mental
674 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looked like a great knee to the spine that that pussy couldn't handle.

Mayorga is a warrior. I was impressed.
5/4/13 12:21 PM
DAVID H
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
5/4/13 1:39 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
808 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@DinThomas: I would book my own flight to Nicaragua for a vacation then fight @THEREALMAYORGA just because I was there @arielhelwani Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 3:02 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - @DinThomas: I would book my own flight to Nicaragua for a vacation then fight @THEREALMAYORGA just because I was there @arielhelwani Phone Post 3.0
I hope this happens Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 3:05 PM
DAVID H
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - @DinThomas: I would book my own flight to Nicaragua for a vacation then fight @THEREALMAYORGA just because I was there @arielhelwani Phone Post 3.0

We already saw what would happen... Mayorga via neck chop
5/4/13 4:42 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol, Din gets mauled by Ricardo lol.

5/4/13 5:00 PM
GSPsShadyHandWraps
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daily Training Schedule

11:30am: Mayorga wakes up and drinks one cup of coffee with one slice of lemon and a cheeseburger. This is the breakfast designated by his nutritionist. According to a camp member, Mayorga often deviates from this breakfast and has a shot of Flor de Caña with his cheeseburger. Flor de Caña is an alcoholic beverage from Nicaragua.

12:00pm: Mayorga goes for a three mile run. As part of Mayorga’s training regimen, he is allowed to drink plenty of water during this run and stops frequently to urinate. According to the trainer, this helps to spike metabolism and trigger weight loss.

12:30pm: Mayorga has a lunch that usually consists of an energy drink, pork chops and one banana. Mayorga then goes to the bathroom in order to eliminate any waste.

12:45pm: Mayorga goes to a farm and milks a buffalo. Mayorga then kills a pig with a hammer in order to increase focus and striking power. This pig will be used to cook the pork chops for the next day. Mayorga later attempts to manually catch fish in a brook for hand eye coordination. These are techniques well known to most Nicaraguan fighters.

2:00pm: Mayorga does 10 rounds of bag and mitt work with trainer Rigoberto Garibaldi. Mayorga takes advantage of the sweltering heat of the country by wearing a rubber suit during this session in order to sweat off pounds.

3:00pm: Mayorga does 15 rounds of sparring with local prospects Hector Vergasana and Pedro Puteras. Mayorga opts not to wear the rubber suit during sparring and strips down to just thong underwear. Mayorga humiliates the fighters during sparring and accuses them of staring at his genitals and saying they are not real men.

After 5:00pm, Mayorga can usually be found at a nearby bar or the popular whorehouse, La Amazona. Although I am told that he does not drink any alcoholic beverages during training, everyone in the neighborhood knows that he can be found in the whorehouse up until 3am on most nights. I interviewed Maribel, a prostitute, and she had this to say:

“Ricardo usually comes here every night when he’s not training and he is really an animal. He loves to f*** and actually prefers to eat pu**y more than to f***. We are sometimes sad when he is training because he can’t visit as much. However, he still comes over at least four days per week and he is the only customer that I’ve seen to pay us to let him eat pu**y. Ricardo says that this gives him power for his fight.”
5/4/13 5:16 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

hahahahahahaaha

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.