UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> We need Real doctors with REAL facts NOW

4/11/13 4:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChaosOverkill
744 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/11/13 4:23 AM

This Fallon Fox thing is way way waaaaaaaay beyond hijacking the sport now with Rousey saying at the end of her interview "If the UFC say to fight her I will"

That right there scares the shit out of me, this issue was funny and weird at first and disgusting to some like Mitrione, but now it's going to have a movement behind it full of idiots without a lick of real scientific facts. 

And it's not going to stop with Fallon, it's a pandoras box friends. Slippery slope shit rope of shit a la Jim Lahey

The ONLY thing that will stop this is repeat FACTUAL SCIENTIFIC EXPERTISE being put in the spotlight as much as Fox's trick moral battle to confuse everyone is.

What Crooklyn did was a great start with the Endocrinologist but seriously there are people's careers and well beings at stake in this bottom line I call on the MMA MEDIA to GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SCIENCE NOW.

Beat the Luddites over the head with facts. Journalists are supposed to seek the truth not sensation.

This bastardization of a rights struggle other people live and die for has to stop and get settled. The media who seeks truth is the only one that can set this right.

4/11/13 4:32 AM
Hocky Balboa
10775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaos, I know this has absolutely nothing to do with anything...It doesn't even make sense.

However, I saw you post "doctor" on the UG and had to post this.

Think of this as an intricate way of saying TTT.

I'm off to drink some bleach and shave my back.

4/11/13 4:36 AM
ChaosOverkill
744 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol thanks man appreciate it

4/11/13 4:48 AM
Hocky Balboa
10775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

lol thanks man appreciate it

4/11/13 5:23 AM
Dominicf
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with your praise of the Crooklyn interview with the Endocrinologist. That had relevant substance to it. I want more of that.

It's asking a lot for her her to do it all on her own, but maybe Crooklyn can do a follow up with some other docs.
4/11/13 5:48 AM
ChaosOverkill

Boners Galore - This Fallon Fox issue seems to be very important on the intrawebs... It's like the first time this has ever happened and nobody knows what to think about it.

It is right? Is it wrong? Who are any of us to impose our will upon another human being and deny them their divine right to the freedom and pursuit of happiness.

I think I'm not alone here in that every single human being loves being told what to do, how they should think, how they should act and what they are doing is right or wrong.

well this is the the stupidest post I've read today that totally missed the point and didn't read the op, and on that note I'm off to bed.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.