UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If Rory Macdonalds beats Ellenberger

4/11/13 4:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Swayze Express
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Greetings, first off I think this is a great fight, a tough fight for both and the toughest fight for Rory in my opinion thus far. Hypothetically speaking if Mcdonalds beats Ellenberger does he fight GSP next or does he force GSP to move up to 85 and vacate his belt? Does this mean the UFC welterweight king Georges St-Pierre is one step closer to a blockbuster bout against middleweight champ Anderson Silva? Either way, it good times to be a ufc fan.
4/11/13 4:45 AM
Brulesrules001

if jake was rory's age rory would got his ass kicked'. Yes, and if I had a flying unicorn I could fly anywhere!! Since we're living in make-believe land then I'd like a car made out of ice cream too. jake needs to learn that he isn't young anymore, that's his problem. He's old and he chooses to get beat by younger, bigger guys... It's like jakes is mentally retarded or something. He is good in? the press conferences though, just not in the cage anymore.
4/11/13 4:53 AM
Swayze Express

Brulesrules001 - if jake was rory's age rory would got his ass kicked'. Yes, and if I had a flying unicorn I could fly anywhere!! Since we're living in make-believe land then I'd like a car made out of ice cream too. jake needs to learn that he isn't young anymore, that's his problem. He's old and he chooses to get beat by younger, bigger guys... It's like jakes is mentally retarded or something. He is good in? the press conferences though, just not in the cage anymore.

I'm not sure if this answered any of my questions but thanks for posting in my thread. You barrally post but when you do you don't fucking make sense.
4/11/13 4:57 AM
FedorEmilioEstevez
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That would make only one top ten win for Rory, so I think another would be in store before he faces Hendricks for the title Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 4:59 AM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FedorEmilioEstevez - That would make only one top ten win for Rory, so I think another would be in store before he faces Hendricks for the title Phone Post 3.0
I see what you did there... Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.