UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> White: Hall 'most-feared guy coming out of TUF eve

4/11/13 10:21 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1069 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

In 17 seasons of "The Ultimate Fighter," the UFC's long-running reality competition series has produced three world champions and nearly 200 UFC fighters. Uriah Hall might prove to be better than any of them.

"Every guy Uriah fought wound up in the hospital," UFC President Dana White told USA TODAY Sports and MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). "The first fight to get into the house, he breaks the kid's arm. Then he knocks out Adam Cella with an incredible spinning high kick, then he knocks out Bubba McDaniel and then Dylan Andrews had a broken nose. That's never happened in the history of 'TUF.'

"He is without a doubt the most-feared guy coming out of 'TUF.' Ever."

read entire article...

4/11/13 10:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cojendo
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This seems like a true statement. This guy can do some damage. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 10:29 AM
Logan Stantons finger
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've never watched a single season of TUF, but this guy had me tune in this season.

He looks phenomenal.

I'm excited to see how he does Saturday, and if as dominant as expected, how he holds up agains contenders. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 10:31 AM
HaoleBoy
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree
good season!
4/11/13 10:34 AM
mchase126
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I say give him one decent style fight if he wins the finale, like a top 20 guy, then a rematch with Costa if he wins that. Phone Post
4/11/13 10:42 AM
Doc T
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uriah needs to really keep his chin down, or he will get a very similar beating to jds. They both tend to keep their china up high. Phone Post
4/11/13 10:53 AM
buckshot44
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hype train

4/11/13 10:55 AM
TEX4N
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's a beast Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 11:00 AM
bmorela3
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i hope kelvin wins Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 11:01 AM
jiujitsumma
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I saw him trying to take the finish the wrong way like a fresh white belt on that kimura ... I knew it was Wolf Tickets I had been sold.
4/11/13 11:10 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

WTF UG Blogger?

If the whole title didn't fit, how DARE you not change "ever" to "EVA".

NYBA shakes his fist at you. Shame.

4/11/13 11:13 AM
AssassinsNATION

Wonder how long till the Weidman fans step in and remind everyone Weidman beat Urijah years ago?

Congrats to Urijah he seems like he will continue to do well. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 11:16 AM
UGCTT_Pervert
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And the second most feared ever is Phillipe Nover? Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 11:20 AM
InspiritMick

mchase126 -  I say give him one decent style fight if he wins the finale, like a top 20 guy, then a rematch with Costa if he wins that. Phone Post

this is perfect

4/11/13 11:30 AM
aka_rtotheoh

i dont think he was trying to finish with a kimura. he was trying to sweep. still did it wrong. Phone Post
4/11/13 11:31 AM
stevekt
564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The next Philippe Nover! Phone Post
4/11/13 11:33 AM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Pervert - And the second most feared ever is Phillipe Nover? Phone Post 3.0

Diego Sanchez and Joe Stevenson IMO

4/11/13 11:59 AM
Y2JB

He looks great no doubt but there's so much hype now that he probably can't live up to it. Hype rarely helps your career in the long run.

He could be the next Anderson or the next Vera, we'll see.
4/11/13 12:36 PM
MartialArtsMixed
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think everyone is underestimating kelvin, he's one stumpy strong mofo, like a Hendriks type. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 12:47 PM
stonepony

He finished that fight with GNP off his back from the bottom... Plenty of UFC fighters can't finish with GNP from the top.
4/11/13 2:40 PM
Jacinto
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought he was relatively new to the MMA fight scene. He has been fighting professionally 8 years? I notice he doesn't have any particularly notable wins even though he has been going against much less experienced competition. I predict that this hype train will get derailed quickly in the UFC.
4/11/13 4:08 PM
AssassinsNATION

Jacinto - I thought he was relatively new to the MMA fight scene. He has been fighting professionally 8 years? I notice he doesn't have any particularly notable wins even though he has been going against much less experienced competition. I predict that this hype train will get derailed quickly in the UFC.
In 05' he had one fight, 09' - current he has had most of his fights (7-2). Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 4:20 PM
chaplinshouse
713 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jacinto - I thought he was relatively new to the MMA fight scene. He has been fighting professionally 8 years? I notice he doesn't have any particularly notable wins even though he has been going against much less experienced competition. I predict that this hype train will get derailed quickly in the UFC.

that's what i've been saying.  people are quick to freak when impressive wins happen regardless of who it was against.  i do think he has potential and could be a star, but does anyone think Cella and Bubba are wins to write home about from a guy that's 7-2? 

4/11/13 4:26 PM
3rdLion
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Coming out of TUF, yes.

When Dana was talking about most feared in the house people forgot about Diego Brandao in TUF 14, people were shitting themselves when they were matched up with him, that guy brought violence. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 4:34 PM
dannyapodaca
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OMG HE BROKE SOMEONES NOSE!! How terrifying! Im scared Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.