UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> No longer with TapouT; Check out my new site

4/11/13 4:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MountainMedic
727 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck.
Seems odd that a server crashing is what led you to leaving such a long partnership ... I am assuming that you are just being polite about that, but folks here will want to know and will fill in the blanks with alot of crazy shit, might want to get in front pf that.

Seriously tho, good luck! We may have argued a few times years ago but i have never had any real problem with you, i used to like to argue for no reason, lol... you have done alot for the sport, the athletes, & the fans. I am sure you will rapidly build your new venture and maybe even enjoy it more than before! Phone Post
4/11/13 4:41 PM
juicer
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck and congrats. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 4:42 PM
Archer0545
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Liked! Crooklyn bought me my first blue name in 2007 so I'll always love her, in spite of her fondness for the uktrolltards! ;) best of luck with the new gig! Phone Post
LotionInTheBasket
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Site looks good. Don't have the time right now to look at any content though.

Good luck man, and if you are looking for ideas, I'd be interested in seeing interviews with up and coming prospects, maybe even posting some of their fights with permission from the promotions.

If you need help finding guys I can help with the western Pa, Oh, and WV area. Phone Post 3.0
PanRoastedJinx
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats from Kit Cope and myself crooks.
4/11/13 4:43 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GOOD LUCK!
MountainMedic
727 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheGoldenRule -
Crooklyn -

You guys rock! Voted up everyone in the thread :)

Very first time I've seen a green arrow next my name

*tears up Phone Post
You might want to screen cap that, lol

:)

If I could vote from the app, id vote you up everyday for a month, just to make you cry. Phone Post
LotionInTheBasket
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And sorry for calling you a dude. I just realized via the post above mine you are actually female...lol.

In my defense, dude is kind of ambiguous. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 4:47 PM
BKViper
566 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheGoldenRule -
Crooklyn -

*tears up Phone Post
Have another, I'm feeling nice today too! Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 4:48 PM
Rear Naked Chode
636 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck crook.
4/11/13 4:49 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/11/13 4:51 PM
TheGoldenRule -
Crooklyn -

*tears up Phone Post

"Do to others as u would have them do to u."

Ur sn says it all haha. Now u have 3 arrows ;) Phone Post 3.0

4/11/13 4:53 PM
Crooklyn
822 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BloodyElbow.com, Featured Writer
MountainMedic -  Good luck.
Seems odd that a server crashing is what led you to leaving such a long partnership ... I am assuming that you are just being polite about that, but folks here will want to know and will fill in the blanks with alot of crazy shit, might want to get in front pf that.

Seriously tho, good luck! We may have argued a few times years ago but i have never had any real problem with you, i used to like to argue for no reason, lol... you have done alot for the sport, the athletes, & the fans. I am sure you will rapidly build your new venture and maybe even enjoy it more than before! Phone Post

Long story short, when ABG bought TapouT, they stopped helping us with anything. This is no slight to Punkass and Skrape, who are both amazing people and helped us tremendously for the 2.5 years we were with them before the buyout. 

After the buyout, I ended up getting the server costs dumped in my lap, and to the tune of about $300/month. I was happy to keep  paying it, but when it finally started giving me issues, several weeks ago, I tried to reach out to ABG for help. I wanted to update the server to a more current one, which would have lowered the bill dramatically, and probably not corrupted the two hard drives. Nobody would return my calls. It finally completely died about 2.5 weeks ago, and I just decided to move on.

Skrape and Punkass started their own show a little over a year ago, also called TapouT Radio, which ended up being very confusing for people. This parting of the ways was a long time coming, but it wasn't an ugly one. I will always be grateful to TapouT for the opportunity they gave us. I have no doubt that if they still controlled the company, we'd still be with them. Unfortunately, facts dictate our circumstances, and it was time to go.

4/11/13 4:54 PM
TheGoldenRule
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MountainMedic -
TheGoldenRule -
Crooklyn -

*tears up Phone Post

If I could vote from the app, id vote you up everyday for a month, just to make you cry. Phone Post
No lie... I'm pretty unpopular I guess..

Crooks was responsible for my wife n I getting to watch bj smash Diego amongst many ufc fighters @ the "Charles 'Mask' Lewis" tapout theater...got tons of great gear, met lots of awesome people, got to watch Steven Quads go off on the drums (guy is no joke...legit drummer...got a vid of it somewhere)...even had a security guard there mistakenly ask for my autograph (actually thought I was jens pulver....weird story)
Blah blah blah...Crooklyn deserves all good things IMO. Phone Post
4/11/13 4:58 PM
NICK DIAZ HAS NO PLACE IN THE UFC
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good luck...will check it out!

4/11/13 4:58 PM
Man vs Net
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mulletron5000 -  Liked! Phone Post

4/11/13 5:00 PM
Bingo'ed in Brazil
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck Phone Post
4/11/13 5:01 PM
shoman
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shomanart.com, Artist. TapouT Radio

For those who don't listen because our show is not your cup o tea, we actually only ask mma questions now. we are just a vessel for fighters to speak.

4/11/13 5:01 PM
MountainMedic

Crooklyn -
MountainMedic -  Good luck.

Long story short, when ABG bought TapouT, they stopped helping us with anything. This is no slight to Punkass and Skrape, who are both amazing people and helped us tremendously for the 2.5 years we were with them before the buyout. 

After the buyout, I ended up getting the server costs dumped in my lap, and to the tune of about $300/month. I was happy to keep  paying it, but when it finally started giving me issues, several weeks ago, I tried to reach out to ABG for help. I wanted to update the server to a more current one, which would have lowered the bill dramatically, and probably not corrupted the two hard drives. Nobody would return my calls. It finally completely died about 2.5 weeks ago, and I just decided to move on.

Skrape and Punkass started their own show a little over a year ago, also called TapouT Radio, which ended up being very confusing for people. This parting of the ways was a long time coming, but it wasn't an ugly one. I will always be grateful to TapouT for the opportunity they gave us. I have no doubt that if they still controlled the company, we'd still be with them. Unfortunately, facts dictate our circumstances, and it was time to go.

That makes alot of sense Steph

Like I said, I have no doubt you will do very well with the new product. You have a pretty loyal fanbase.

Just keep doing what you do, I have enjoyed some of your interviews over the years & have appreciated how much you do for fans. Phone Post
4/11/13 5:02 PM
MountainMedic

TheGoldenRule -
MountainMedic -
TheGoldenRule -
Crooklyn -

*tears up Phone Post

Crooks was responsible for my wife n I getting to watch bj smash Diego amongst many ufc fighters @ the "Charles 'Mask' Lewis" tapout theater...got tons of great gear, met lots of awesome people, got to watch Steven Quads go off on the drums (guy is no joke...legit drummer...got a vid of it somewhere)...even had a security guard there mistakenly ask for my autograph (actually thought I was jens pulver....weird story)
Not sure why unpopular??? Phone Post
4/11/13 5:03 PM
MountainMedic

That doesn't look how I meant it, lol.

You're ok by me Phone Post
4/11/13 5:05 PM
john joe
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web/editorial
TheGoldenRule - 
MountainMedic -
TheGoldenRule -
Crooklyn -

*tears up Phone Post

brought tears to my eyes with your "pretty unpopular" line

have a vote up, you massive gay :)
4/11/13 5:07 PM
MountainMedic

That's +5!!!!! Phone Post
4/11/13 5:07 PM
Crooklyn
822 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BloodyElbow.com, Featured Writer
MountainMedic -  That doesn't look how I meant it, lol.

You're ok by me Phone Post

You're a good dude, and I appreciate our past sparring sessions :)

4/11/13 5:14 PM
PrettyBoy
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good things crook and Evan Phone Post
4/11/13 5:17 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheGoldenRule -
Crooklyn -

*tears up Phone Post
VTFU! :D Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.