UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> No longer with TapouT; Check out my new site

4/11/13 5:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MrChainBlueLightning
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very nice. Congrats.
4/11/13 5:21 PM
TheGoldenRule
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol!

I go for a bit, then come back...

*bows*

incidentally, i vote up UG'ers regularly, just dont feel the need to post it all the time as if to look for return favors or whatnot...also rarely on my pc, and droid users arent as important as iphoners...

whatevs.

many thanks to all for the VU's...

NOW BACK TO CROOKLYN!

4/11/13 5:23 PM
Injury_Duty
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Onward and upward!

SALUTE to new beginnings! Phone Post
4/11/13 5:27 PM
jjchgo
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crooklyn do you know if the radio show/podcast will be available on stitcher like tapout was?

best of luck with the change!
4/11/13 5:30 PM
UGCTT_Bromovich
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All the best. Phone Post
4/11/13 5:32 PM
Ingo Weigold
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMANUTS.COM, By Fans, For Fans!
Congrats and best of luck on the new gig Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 5:33 PM
MostLegit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Take off site raided backups of your new site. Hope it takes off. Phone Post 3.0
RickStorm
1834 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
TheGoldenRule - 
MountainMedic -
TheGoldenRule -
Crooklyn -

You guys rock! Voted up everyone in the thread :)

Very first time I've seen a green arrow next my name

*tears up Phone Post
You might want to screen cap that, lol

:)

If I could vote from the app, id vote you up everyday for a month, just to make you cry. Phone Post
No lie... I'm pretty unpopular I guess..

Crooks was responsible for my wife n I getting to watch bj smash Diego amongst many ufc fighters @ the "Charles 'Mask' Lewis" tapout theater...got tons of great gear, met lots of awesome people, got to watch Steven Quads go off on the drums (guy is no joke...legit drummer...got a vid of it somewhere)...even had a security guard there mistakenly ask for my autograph (actually thought I was jens pulver....weird story)
Blah blah blah...Crooklyn deserves all good things IMO. Phone Post

alright.. VTFU from me too

now wipe the damn tears

=)

Fugazi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crooklyn deserves nothing but respect for the work she's done over the years.

TTT

Hope the new show/site works out. I'm sure it will.

4/11/13 5:39 PM
PassnSmash

Crooklyn is the fucking best and good luck!!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 5:43 PM
sacuma
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good Luck!!
4/11/13 5:46 PM
Crooklyn
733 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BloodyElbow.com, Featured Writer
jjchgo - crooklyn do you know if the radio show/podcast will be available on stitcher like tapout was?

best of luck with the change!

Yes it will :) I plan to make it available in as many formats as possible.

Everyone else, thank you so much. You have ALL been voted the fack up!

4/11/13 5:47 PM
MooSaucy
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crooklyn -
MountainMedic -  Good luck.
Seems odd that a server crashing is what led you to leaving such a long partnership ... I am assuming that you are just being polite about that, but folks here will want to know and will fill in the blanks with alot of crazy shit, might want to get in front pf that.

Seriously tho, good luck! We may have argued a few times years ago but i have never had any real problem with you, i used to like to argue for no reason, lol... you have done alot for the sport, the athletes, & the fans. I am sure you will rapidly build your new venture and maybe even enjoy it more than before! Phone Post

Long story short, when ABG bought TapouT, they stopped helping us with anything. This is no slight to Punkass and Skrape, who are both amazing people and helped us tremendously for the 2.5 years we were with them before the buyout. 

After the buyout, I ended up getting the server costs dumped in my lap, and to the tune of about $300/month. I was happy to keep  paying it, but when it finally started giving me issues, several weeks ago, I tried to reach out to ABG for help. I wanted to update the server to a more current one, which would have lowered the bill dramatically, and probably not corrupted the two hard drives. Nobody would return my calls. It finally completely died about 2.5 weeks ago, and I just decided to move on.

Skrape and Punkass started their own show a little over a year ago, also called TapouT Radio, which ended up being very confusing for people. This parting of the ways was a long time coming, but it wasn't an ugly one. I will always be grateful to TapouT for the opportunity they gave us. I have no doubt that if they still controlled the company, we'd still be with them. Unfortunately, facts dictate our circumstances, and it was time to go.

Wow that sucks. Good luck with the new stuff :) loving her logo btw. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 5:52 PM
caseharts
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
4/11/13 5:52 PM
caseharts
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you ever need shirts let me know we can do it Phone Post
4/11/13 5:59 PM
Passive Jay
2046 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont know anything about a tapout site but I do know I enjoy reading your stuff at bloodyelbow, good luck with whatever you do!

4/11/13 5:59 PM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks real good. Best of luck! Phone Post
4/11/13 6:00 PM
Kobayashi

Hey, good luck with everything , you deserve it , keep it real! (As always ) Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 6:02 PM
Gramkind
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks good Phone Post
4/11/13 6:03 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Last day at TapOut...

Good Luck, and Godspeed!

4/11/13 6:03 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
4/11/13 6:04 PM
JudoWoman
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yay!!! <3 <3 <3 Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 6:07 PM
soldave
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best of luck with new venture
4/11/13 6:18 PM
Nexuscrawlers
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool, I will check it out later from my comp. Thanks for sharing! Phone Post
4/11/13 6:19 PM
JamesDean57
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best of luck with the new site.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.