UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping = Gotten To, & this is how I'll win...

4/11/13 4:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Alan Belcher
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/11/13 4:51 PM

Now that Bisping has changed camps and coaches this line is starting to make more sense to me:

"He's got decent Jiu-jitsu, but I don't see his knockout power. He's a middleweight so he should be capable of it, but I don't see it. His Thai boxing is mediocre, at best. No doubt, he's strong, but I'm better than him in all areas. If I lose, there is something seriously wrong. I've told my coaches that if I don't win, you're all f***ing fired because you're doing something wrong. -Michael "The Count" Bisping"

Anyway excuses or not, here is a series of videos on what I'm going to hit Bisping with this fight:
Learn Why Alan Belcher Is Going To CRUSH Michael Bisping In the Co-Main Event At UFC 159

let me know what you think of the video. enjoy, AB

PS
You can check out my vlog for more footage on my training camp and check out some more free videos at prommatraining.com

4/11/13 4:03 PM
In Limbo
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub

4/11/13 4:08 PM
epwar
536 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The entire UG is rooting for you.  You better not disappoint us Belcher!  

4/11/13 4:10 PM
TheGoldenRule
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get it AB!

4/11/13 4:13 PM
JerodR
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/11/13 4:15 PM
IMO Bisping is the better all around fighter, but you have more power in your punches. I have to be honest and say I am less of a fan of yours after seeing those videos..
4/11/13 4:14 PM
TEX4N
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

May the best man win !

Honestly rooting for both of you Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 4:16 PM
OneGloveJimmerson
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Belcher, take him out like you did Santiago
4/11/13 4:16 PM
Card
2321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Time for some more kisses

4/11/13 4:28 PM
RyanBaderGOAT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alan Belcher -

Now that Bisping has changed camps and coaches this line is starting to make more sense to me:

"He's got decent Jiu-jitsu, but I don't see his knockout power. He's a middleweight so he should be capable of it, but I don't see it. His Thai boxing is mediocre, at best. No doubt, he's strong, but I'm better than him in all areas. If I lose, there is something seriously wrong. I've told my coaches that if I don't win, you're all f***ing fired because you're doing something wrong. -Michael "The Cunt" Bisping"

Anyway excuses or not, here is a series of videos on what I'm going to hit Bisping with this fight:
Learn Why Alan Belcher Is Going To CRUSH Michael Bisping In the Co-Main Event At UFC 159

let me know what you think of the video. enjoy, AB

PS
You can check out my vlog for more footage on my training camp and check out some more free videos at prommatraining.com

Alan, you so cool. :) Phone Post
4/11/13 4:28 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar -

Not the entire UG.

I'm a fan of Belcher, but I'll never root against Bisping. Phone Post
4/11/13 4:30 PM
BenBJJ
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like both but will be cheering for Bisping
4/11/13 4:36 PM
Culinary Union Delegate
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a good matchup. Really looking forward to it. Bisping gets clipped clean in every one of his fights and reacts terribly. If Belcher touches his chin and pounces, he's got it. If it's a standing point fight, Bisping will win on points.  Bisping has nice TDs and Belcher has strong BJJ. 

4/11/13 5:01 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JerodR - IMO Bisping is the better all around fighter, but you have more power in your punches. I have to be honest and say I am less of a fan of yours after seeing those videos..

I'm sure he wil lose sleep over that.
BTW how does Bisping have a better ground game? What Alan did against Pahlares on the ground is more impressive than anything Bisping has ever done.
4/11/13 5:03 PM
Bofbro
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping beats you, sry.
4/11/13 5:05 PM
dannyapodaca
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please shut bisping up. Phone Post
4/11/13 5:05 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bofbro - Bisping beats you, sry.

Good analysis, very well though out and insightful. Thanks!
4/11/13 5:12 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Belcher! I'll be there rooting for you! Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 5:14 PM
irishrottie
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Belcher, a considerable underdog.

4/11/13 5:16 PM
Jonesbonedpage

Bofbro - Bisping beats you, sry.
Easily u will fold to the pace of Bisping tko or decision ! Phone Post
4/11/13 5:29 PM
Devlin
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think belcher is a real nightmare for bisping and could well get the ko. that said bisping is no joke amd has one hell of a gastank and a tricky style.

Gonna be fun. Phone Post
4/11/13 5:34 PM
SLUGSHOT_331
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card -

Time for some more kisses

Lol Phone Post
4/11/13 5:38 PM
UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar -

No pressure lol Phone Post
4/11/13 5:41 PM
liamthomas

Easy win for bisping! Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 5:42 PM
Bingo'ed in Brazil
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry Al I am usually a fan of yours but on this occasion national interests and the honour of her majesty Queen Elizabeth II supersede that . Phone Post
4/11/13 5:48 PM
And Wagners Cut

He's got more tko/ko's than you!
His percentage is way higher.

Where's this ko power of yours? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.