UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping = Gotten To, & this is how I'll win...

4/13/13 4:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Poker face
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Poker face - Belcher will retire Bisping!!
War Belcher Phone Post
Sure buddy.

#ROFLLMFAO. Phone Post 3.0
I would love to bet you on this as long as Belcher's healthy Bisping has 0% chance in this fight but you probably thought Bisping was going to beat Henderson way back at UFC 100 ...... Phone Post
4/13/13 4:57 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War belch! Phone Post 3.0
4/13/13 5:04 PM
minotauro11
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Belcher is going to smash Bisping I think. Bisping does really well against one dimensional guys because he's do well rounded but Belcher can win this fight anywhere in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0
4/13/13 5:35 PM
Pessimist_Pete

Surprised anyone would hate on the Talent Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 11:53 PM
JerodR
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Better at everything... Going to knock Bisping out... In his head... Oops.

I am sorry about your eye though. That sucks. Thanks for the build up and the fight. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 4:34 AM
ramit upper

Edited: 04/28/13 4:48 AM
Trash-talking with the Count is a bad idea.

Respect to Alan but his plan backfired.
4/28/13 8:36 AM
Kunu

Alan's plan was to let MB hit him as much as possible and hope he broke his hand.

What a let down this fight was 1 sided from the get go. As much as I hate to say it respect to Bisping.

Hope Belchers eye is ok Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 9:03 AM
Kunu

Pitbull3744 -
Alan Belcher -

Now that Bisping has changed camps and coaches this line is starting to make more sense to me:

"He's got decent Jiu-jitsu, but I don't see his knockout power. He's a middleweight so he should be capable of it, but I don't see it. His Thai boxing is mediocre, at best. No doubt, he's strong, but I'm better than him in all areas. If I lose, there is something seriously wrong. I've told my coaches that if I don't win, you're all f***ing fired because you're doing something wrong. -Michael "The Count" Bisping"

Anyway excuses or not, here is a series of videos on what I'm going to hit Bisping with this fight:
Learn Why Alan Belcher Is Going To CRUSH Michael Bisping In the Co-Main Event At UFC 159

let me know what you think of the video. enjoy, AB

PS
You can check out my vlog for more footage on my training camp and check out some more free videos at prommatraining.com

Good call lol. In a seriousness I hope your eye is ok man. Phone Post 3.0
Funny thing is Bisping was 100% spot on in that quote Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 9:14 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Poker face -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
War Belcher Phone Post
Sure buddy.

I would love to bet you on this as long as Belcher's healthy Bisping has 0% chance in this fight but you probably thought Bisping was going to beat Henderson way back at UFC 100 ...... Phone Post
Hi buddy. How are you today? Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 9:24 AM
Wen Sayne Khamrock

The eye poke by Michael Bisping was a TOTAL BITCH MOVE and COMPLETEY UNSPORTSMAN-LIKE and a very cheap shot. It was just like the intentional ILLEGAL leg strike to Jorge Rivera's head.

In my humble opinion, Michael needs to be penalized for being a DIRTY FIGHTER. Alan's eye looks MESSED UP and Michael should be disqualified for that illegal blow. This fight should have been a no-contest at the very least.

Lastly, why did they remove Alan's ankle wraps?
4/28/13 9:30 AM
Hazard 76
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at you idiots bitching about the eyepoke. It was as unintentional as they come.....get the sand out your vag!!

Bisping did what the majority of educated MMA fans knew he would do....outworked & outstriked a mediocre opponent.

Belcher was vastly over-matched. Thankfully we won't have to hear about him again, he'll be back to the undercard.... and I doubt he'll be on here trying to sell his moody Go-Pro recorded DVD set much now either. He's had his biggest payday........now off with you, ya damn peasant!!
4/28/13 9:42 AM
Wen Sayne Khamrock

Hazard 76,

it was just as UNintentional as Michael Bisping deliberately SPITTING AT Jorge's corner men too right?

Bisping has a history of being a dirty fighter, then apologizing afterwards like he didn't mean it. The video footage of Bisping's dishonest and disrespectful conduct tells all.
4/28/13 9:50 AM
BluesBrother
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wen Sayne Khamrock - The eye poke by Michael Bisping was a TOTAL BITCH MOVE and COMPLETEY UNSPORTSMAN-LIKE and a very cheap shot. It was just like the intentional ILLEGAL leg strike to Jorge Rivera's head.

In my humble opinion, Michael needs to be penalized for being a DIRTY FIGHTER. Alan's eye looks MESSED UP and Michael should be disqualified for that illegal blow. This fight should have been a no-contest at the very least.

Lastly, why did they remove Alan's ankle wraps?

What about Belcher's eye poke in the first? maybe second round? That must have slipped your mind huh!
4/28/13 9:57 AM
BrCutter
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Almost every fighter last night at one point in time, kept an open hand to push off or keep off an opponent.  It seems to be a growing problem and almost part of the gameplan.  Like, a guy is standing there with his hand out and hand open.  If you want to come in and throw a combo, you risk the eye poke.

I don't believe that Bisping's was intentional.  Actually, overall last night, he was one of the fighters that kept his fists closed and was throwing closed fist punches.  

That said, I do about puke everytime the stupid fuckin  UFC replays the Rivera fight on one of their best of shows.  That is like showing the Corey Hill broken leg fight.  Don't fucking show it. Bisping threw a major intentional knee to a grounded opponent, who sucked it up and kept fighting. Then got tko'd and still got harassed by Bisping and he spit on Rivera's corner.  Why the fuck do they replay that fight???  Put that one in the Maynard/Diaz pile that you don't rebroadcast.  

4/28/13 10:48 AM
johnonguitar7

Poker face -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
War Belcher Phone Post
Sure buddy.

Yeah.... Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 12:15 PM
Hazard 76
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wen Sayne Khamrock - Hazard 76,

it was just as UNintentional as Michael Bisping deliberately SPITTING AT Jorge's corner men too right?

Bisping has a history of being a dirty fighter, then apologizing afterwards like he didn't mean it. The video footage of Bisping's dishonest and disrespectful conduct tells all.

If you really think that was intentional, you are not worth arguing with, as you are more than likely slightly retarded.

It is more likely you are simply another Bisping hater and are all butthurt by him getting another win over someone you fools were convinced was going to beat him.

Grow up boy...... Belcher was outclassed, the eyepoke changed nothing, and was accidental.
4/28/13 12:16 PM
epwar
555 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar - 

The entire UG is rooting for you.  You better not disappoint us Belcher!  

*sigh*

4/28/13 12:19 PM
HexRei

So what was the deal with the ankle wraps? Anyone?
4/28/13 12:50 PM
crowbar
616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/28/13 12:50 PM
HexRei - So what was the deal with the ankle wraps? Anyone?

According to Lauzon,the NJSAC allows ankle wraps unless your opponent is against it.He implied that Bisping was against it.

4/28/13 12:59 PM
7titofan7

People always seem to excuse the shit talking and stirring on behalf of bispings opponents, ppl seem to only focus on what bisping says and does and completely dismiss everything else, simply cos hes easy to hate, its easy for ppl to jump on one guy.
If belcher and bisping had been respectful pre fight noone would say it was an intentional foul. And with the rivera fight, rivera was as big of a douche pre fight as bisping and he got what was coming, cant blame bisping for being worked up and acting stupid afterwards with the cornerman. But ppl seem to ignore that. Making no excuses but its not so black and white. Im glad bisping out classed belcher, the shit talking and antics were even and the better fighter won. Take the eye poke away and bisping still wins. Good result. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 1:01 PM
HexRei

crowbar - 
HexRei - So what was the deal with the ankle wraps? Anyone?

According to Lauzon,the NJSAC allows ankle wraps unless your opponent is against it.He implied that Bisping was against it.

Thanks!
4/28/13 1:04 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ten eight round -  Too much leading with an open hand.

Offenders list:
1. Kos
2. Bisping
3. cro cop Phone Post

You are really showing off your MMA knowledge here. Not mentioning Jake Shields when talking about culprits of eye pokes is just stupid. He is by far and away the worst offender.
4/28/13 1:13 PM
Lynchman
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7titofan7 - People always seem to excuse the shit talking and stirring on behalf of bispings opponents, ppl seem to only focus on what bisping says and does and completely dismiss everything else, simply cos hes easy to hate, its easy for ppl to jump on one guy.
If belcher and bisping had been respectful pre fight noone would say it was an intentional foul. And with the rivera fight, rivera was as big of a douche pre fight as bisping and he got what was coming, cant blame bisping for being worked up and acting stupid afterwards with the cornerman. But ppl seem to ignore that. Making no excuses but its not so black and white. Im glad bisping out classed belcher, the shit talking and antics were even and the better fighter won. Take the eye poke away and bisping still wins. Good result. Phone Post 3.0

Come now! Jorge's stuff was hardly epic level douchery.

Bisping has a history of being an ass and he lived up to it tonight. He split Belcher's eye lid open and then says that Belcher was looking for a way out.

Do I think the poke was intentional? No, but Bisping has done dodgy stuff in other fights (Throwing an illegal kick to Miller's head when he was down, the knee to Jorge) and it is not insane that some question it.
4/28/13 2:00 PM
7titofan7

Lynchman -
7titofan7 - People always seem to excuse the shit talking and stirring on behalf of bispings opponents, ppl seem to only focus on what bisping says and does and completely dismiss everything else, simply cos hes easy to hate, its easy for ppl to jump on one guy.

Come now! Jorge's stuff was hardly epic level douchery.

Bisping has a history of being an ass and he lived up to it tonight. He split Belcher's eye lid open and then says that Belcher was looking for a way out.

Do I think the poke was intentional? No, but Bisping has done dodgy stuff in other fights (Throwing an illegal kick to Miller's head when he was down, the knee to Jorge) and it is not insane that some question it.
If i remember correctly bisping mentioed something about rivera saying somethting about his family, in that case (if its tru) i'd think rivera was out of line, bisping never crossed that line. And actually, most of these feuds start simply cos he feels he is the better fighter, he said something along the lines of "if i lose to belcher then im doing something wrong" and he said something similar about rivera, and these guys take offense to what is an analytical point made in an arrogant sounding way. Thats all. They then make it personal and it snowballs from there.
He said he was the better fighter before and proved it tonight, it was up to belcher to prove him wrong in the cage
Im not excusing the knee to rivera or the attempt on miller, that was pure shit but u cant deny a man to have confidence in his ability, so much so that he voices it. When he says hes a great fighter ppl like the alan belchers of the world get all bent out of shape and proceed to call him out. I like that he was able to restore some credibility and back up a claim he made. Would have been better without the technical decision but still Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 2:28 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the eye poke by Bisping was just a very poorly thrown half punch half slap that unfortunately hit the brain. Bisping was kicking his ass and looked like he would have been good for 3 - 10 more rounds lol

And I'm no fan but as I type I think hmmm maybe I am a fan. The guy is fueled by people that loathe him. I'm just as much a fan by rooting against him as someone who roots for him. I don't root against him because I hate him. I root against him because he gets fired up and I like when he's all wound up.

Does that even make sense? It does to me I think or maybe....I have turned??

Wtf????? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.