UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping = Gotten To, & this is how I'll win...

4/28/13 3:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ramaham
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OtherAvettBrother - In for Alan's take on the fight....

It looked like Belcher was not right physically from very early on. I'd be interested to know if he was dealing with an injury.
Yep, hope there was a legitimate reason Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 3:13 PM
helpme

BrCutter - 

Almost every fighter last night at one point in time, kept an open hand to push off or keep off an opponent.  It seems to be a growing problem and almost part of the gameplan.  Like, a guy is standing there with his hand out and hand open.  If you want to come in and throw a combo, you risk the eye poke.

I don't believe that Bisping's was intentional.  Actually, overall last night, he was one of the fighters that kept his fists closed and was throwing closed fist punches.  

That said, I do about puke everytime the stupid fuckin  UFC replays the Rivera fight on one of their best of shows.  That is like showing the Corey Hill broken leg fight.  Don't fucking show it. Bisping threw a major intentional knee to a grounded opponent, who sucked it up and kept fighting. Then got tko'd and still got harassed by Bisping and he spit on Rivera's corner.  Why the fuck do they replay that fight???  Put that one in the Maynard/Diaz pile that you don't rebroadcast.  

That knee hit rivera in the arm, and then he acted all rocked.

And bisping spit on rivera's corner because they were talking shit before the fight, yes not just rivera but his corner too.
4/28/13 3:54 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP has a sandy Vag Phone Post
4/28/13 4:09 PM
Allen Hood

It's tricky to rock around to rock around the clock all night it's tricky. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 4:25 PM
rsbones
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At the time I thought maybe they were making him change the ankle wraps because they were red instead of his assigned blue for the fight. Thought there might be a rule about it... So that these refs don't get confused and judges don't score a kick to the wrong guy (oh, red just kicked...). Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 4:42 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace - I think the eye poke by Bisping was just a very poorly thrown half punch half slap that unfortunately hit the brain. Bisping was kicking his ass and looked like he would have been good for 3 - 10 more rounds lol

And I'm no fan but as I type I think hmmm maybe I am a fan. The guy is fueled by people that loathe him. I'm just as much a fan by rooting against him as someone who roots for him. I don't root against him because I hate him. I root against him because he gets fired up and I like when he's all wound up.

Does that even make sense? It does to me I think or maybe....I have turned??

Wtf????? Phone Post
Welcome to the Dark Side Dace. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 6:58 PM
Banjaxo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

helpme - 
BrCutter - 

Almost every fighter last night at one point in time, kept an open hand to push off or keep off an opponent.  It seems to be a growing problem and almost part of the gameplan.  Like, a guy is standing there with his hand out and hand open.  If you want to come in and throw a combo, you risk the eye poke.

I don't believe that Bisping's was intentional.  Actually, overall last night, he was one of the fighters that kept his fists closed and was throwing closed fist punches.  

That said, I do about puke everytime the stupid fuckin  UFC replays the Rivera fight on one of their best of shows.  That is like showing the Corey Hill broken leg fight.  Don't fucking show it. Bisping threw a major intentional knee to a grounded opponent, who sucked it up and kept fighting. Then got tko'd and still got harassed by Bisping and he spit on Rivera's corner.  Why the fuck do they replay that fight???  Put that one in the Maynard/Diaz pile that you don't rebroadcast.  

That knee hit rivera in the arm, and then he acted all rocked.

And bisping spit on rivera's corner because they were talking shit before the fight, yes not just rivera but his corner too.

Unless Rivera has an invisible arm located on his forehead, I don't think so...

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-HmpLzCyYLgY/TWnZpL3M3uI/AAAAAAAABg8/O76sXkdL1f0/s1600/Michael+Bisping++vs.+Jorge+Rivera+3.gif
4/29/13 8:43 AM
johnonguitar7

Anyone think Alan will come back on this thread?

I know I would. I wouldn't want to say a bunch of stuff and then not back it up and be seen to run away from what I was saying pre-fight. Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 8:50 AM
BobbyDigital420
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

4/29/13 10:24 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

johnonguitar7 - Anyone think Alan will come back on this thread?

I know I would. I wouldn't want to say a bunch of stuff and then not back it up and be seen to run away from what I was saying pre-fight. Phone Post 3.0
He possibly has more pressing issues to deal with right now.

I know that might seem unlikely to you but that's my guess. Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 10:48 AM
Spidermoore
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter - 

You forgot to mention that Bisping was going to get swept by Rivera until he illegally held the cage to stop it. That alone could have changed the whole course of the fight.
4/29/13 12:57 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spidermoore -
BrCutter - 

You forgot to mention that Bisping was going to get swept by Rivera until he illegally held the cage to stop it. That alone could have changed the whole course of the fight.
Lol, yeah that was huge. That whole fight pisses me off and they play it twice a week. I even try to like Mikey, but damn.

What's the rationale behind replaying fights with ridiculous fouls in them? Phone Post
4/29/13 1:23 PM
johnonguitar7

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

You can post on this forum while taking a dump... No ones ever too busy to UG Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 4:17 PM
Tat2tillidie
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

johnonguitar7 -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

You can post on this forum while taking a dump... No ones ever too busy to UG Phone Post 3.0
Or maybe his eye is too swollen to wanna stare at a phone or computer screen :) Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 5:51 PM
johnonguitar7

Tat2tillidie -
johnonguitar7 -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Or maybe his eye is too swollen to wanna stare at a phone or computer screen :) Phone Post 3.0
Yeah you're right, that must be it Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 1:24 PM
bhealthy

belcher will be back. and dangerous. give him weidman next, he will make quick work of 'im.
5/1/13 8:27 PM
bhealthy

would people pay to see a rematch??
5/1/13 8:27 PM
bhealthy

TTT
5/1/13 9:34 PM
Kostakio
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bhealthy - belcher will be back. and dangerous. give him weidman next, he will make quick work of 'im.
haha Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 10:15 AM
bhealthy

belcher has been hanging around bjj blokes a lot lately, so his striking timing was not there. hesitant to let his hands go, because of how much mat time he's been putting in, no confidence to just let his hands/knees go. I doubt he makes this mistake again.
5/5/13 2:45 PM
mynameisjonas
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bhealthy - belcher has been hanging around bjj blokes a lot lately, so his striking timing was not there. hesitant to let his hands go, because of how much mat time he's been putting in, no confidence to just let his hands/knees go. I doubt he makes this mistake again.

Wouldn't working on and improving your BJJ make you more confident to let your hands go on the feet since you wouldn't be so bothered by being taken down?
5/5/13 10:57 PM
bhealthy

not if you are in shock about being outstruck by bisping
5/5/13 11:01 PM
bhealthy

demian maia was sure his bjj was superior to marquarts and silvas', and perhaps it was. he also wasn't worried about being taken down, but he was frustrated by the fact he was going to be striking with someone that was a better striker, whether he feared going to the ground or not. it wasn't going to be an issue.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.