UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Requests for Jack Brown Interviews

8/6/13 12:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
garrote
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nsjsjwjwb Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 12:52 AM
Funaki Masakatsu #1
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fly to Japan to interview Funaki! Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 1:15 AM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alexander Gustafson ? Cain Velasquez ? Bisping ? Diaz brothers would be awesome but we know they wouldn't reply lol. Korean Zombie if you can get a translator ?
Chael Sonnen ?

These aren't fighters but I'd love to see an interview with:

Joe Silva
Dana
Lorenzo
Mike Dolce

Sorry if you've already done any of these guys, you've done that many it's hard to remember them all lol. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 3:38 AM
Jack Brown
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX - any old school guys:

royce
rickson
tank
severn
coleman
frye
ruas
kimo
pat smith
oleg
goodridge
frank
hackney (i can set this int. up for you)
jennum
I did the beast but want all the rest. Set me up with hackney, please! Phone Post
8/6/13 5:51 PM
Son of Neckbone
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Brown - 
THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX - any old school guys:

royce
rickson
tank
severn
coleman
frye
ruas
kimo
pat smith
oleg
goodridge
frank
hackney (i can set this int. up for you)
jennum
I did the beast but want all the rest. Set me up with hackney, please! Phone Post

He's on Twitter and FB. I can't imagine he'd be all that busy.
8/6/13 5:55 PM
mmamonstar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keith hackney!!! Where the hell is he these days? Brad kohler is another cuz he had 1 of the baddest ko's in ufc. Phone Post
8/6/13 6:45 PM
sk8actr
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ I was going to say Brad Kohler. We definitely need to hear from some of the old schoolers!
8/6/13 6:45 PM
John Harris
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yves Edwards, Genki Sudo, Saku Phone Post
8/6/13 11:51 PM
Jack Brown
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My next four are al iaquinta, jorge rivera, john howard, and dennis hallman! Phone Post
8/7/13 7:10 PM
Jack Brown

Iaquinta should be up soon. Phone Post
8/7/13 7:56 PM
CombatIns
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butterbean Phone Post
8/7/13 7:56 PM
CombatIns
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bob Sapp Phone Post
8/7/13 7:57 PM
CombatIns

Fallon Fox. That dude is legit. Phone Post
8/7/13 9:46 PM
Jack Brown

CombatIns - Butterbean Phone Post
This. Phone Post
8/8/13 11:15 AM
Jack Brown

#78, Al Iaquinta:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/438365/Iaquinta-I-am-going-to-surprise-people-vs-Couture/

8/8/13 11:30 AM
eiuwrestler174
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Horwich
8/8/13 4:34 PM
Jack Brown

eiuwrestler174 - Matt Horwich
Yes. Good one! Phone Post
8/8/13 6:03 PM
gorgesjorj
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAjunkie Radio, Host
My co-host, Goze, from MMAjunkie Radio.
8/8/13 6:38 PM
Jack Brown

gorgesjorj - My co-host, Goze, from MMAjunkie Radio.
Actually, you will not believe this, but yesterday I thought about asking you. Your brother will have to wait. Let's do it. @jackjohnbrown on twitter. Message me. Phone Post
8/10/13 3:00 PM
Jack Brown

#79, Jorge Rivera
http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/news/438398/Jorge-Rivera-looks-forward-and-back/ Phone Post
8/10/13 5:02 PM
Doc T
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know if you've done him yet, but, Pat Curran, I'm a huge fan of the guy and he doesn't get the coverage he deserves IMO. Phone Post 3.0
8/10/13 5:04 PM
Jack Brown

Doc T - I don't know if you've done him yet, but, Pat Curran, I'm a huge fan of the guy and he doesn't get the coverage he deserves IMO. Phone Post 3.0
I've asked him on twitter and would definitely like to. If anyone knows him, have him follow me on twitter to dm.
@jackjohnbrown
Thanks. Phone Post
8/10/13 5:08 PM
Jack Brown

Jack Brown -
Doc T - I don't know if you've done him yet, but, Pat Curran, I'm a huge fan of the guy and he doesn't get the coverage he deserves IMO. Phone Post 3.0
I've asked him on twitter and would definitely like to. If anyone knows him, have him follow me on twitter to dm.
@jackjohnbrown
Thanks. Phone Post
That also goes for other bellator guys and women too. I did interviews with war machine, eric prindle, jimmy smith, jessica eye, etc., but I haven't gotten a chance to do a lot of others. I'd love to do any of their champs, bjorn, mo, rampage. Ben saunders and I haven't connected to get it done, but we've been in touch for a long time. Phone Post
8/10/13 7:15 PM
Libero21
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ian mccall Phone Post 3.0
8/10/13 8:10 PM
The Black Cheez
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have you interviewed Thiago Alves? If not, it would be sweet if you interviewed him. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.