UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Requests for Jack Brown Interviews

8/30/13 3:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sillypants
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crazy Horse. Wtf ever happened to that guy? Plus would he try to eat you during the interview?

Cindy Phone Post
8/30/13 7:37 AM
KingD87
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My most requested along with Kerr would be Sakuraba but I realize how difficult it would be for a number of reasons. Phone Post 3.0
8/30/13 7:55 AM
Jack Brown
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

#85, Daniel Cormier:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/438713/Cormier-First-MMA-fight-I-had-a-three-week-camp/

8/30/13 8:12 AM
Glenn2k
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joachim Hansen! Phone Post 3.0
8/31/13 9:20 AM
Jack Brown
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

#86, Pete Sell:

http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/news/438733/Drago-People-go-into-a-fight-with-how-they-grew-up/ Phone Post
9/1/13 2:42 PM
Jack Brown

Interview #87, Jon Anik:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/438748/Jon-Anik-I-do-my-best-work-live/

9/1/13 4:20 PM
Vaginal Tear
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What were the questions you asked Rogan? Phone Post 3.0
9/1/13 4:47 PM
Jack Brown

Vaginal Tear - What were the questions you asked Rogan? Phone Post 3.0
I'll post in that thread. Thanks for asking. Phone Post
9/1/13 4:57 PM
Vaginal Tear
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Brown -
Thanks. I tried finding it but I'm on the app and no luck. Phone Post 3.0
9/1/13 4:59 PM
Jack Brown

Vaginal Tear -
Jack Brown -
Later tonight and I'll post a link here. Phone Post
9/1/13 5:50 PM
Jack Brown

Vaginal Tear - 
Jack Brown -

Actually, I'll just post the questions here.  We still haven't connected for the interview yet though.

#1 How did you first get involved in Tae Kwon Do at J H Kim TKD in Boston, what were some of your signature TKD techniques, and what was the highlight of your TKD competitions?

#2 You eventually did some boxing and kickboxing and then later began Brazilian Jiu-jitsu.  How did you first get involved with BJJ, what submissions do you favor, and how much have you been able to train in recent months since receiving your black belt?

#3 You are, and should be, well-respected as a martial artist.  However, understanding that you are not an MMA fighter, what type of fighter do you imagine that you would have been in MMA, what weight class would you have fought in, and what strategy would you have used if you actually had fought Wesley Snipes?

#4Your career with the UFC began in the SEG era, when you interviewed fighters backstage.  After some time away from working with the promotion, you returned to work as a color commentator for the Zuffa-owned UFC.  You have also continued to conduct many post-fight interviews, and they are usually with the victor, in the cage.  What were some of the most memorable of your post-fight interviews from the early days on?   

#5 In your role as a color commentator, you are likely a black belt as well.  What were some of the fights that you have witnessed in that role that have been particularly challenging or thrilling?

#6 Of the fighters who are now retired, whether they were fighting in the UFC, or Pride, or Strikeforce, or any other MMA promotion, who were some of the ones who really got you emotionally invested in their fights and what do you think it is in a fighter that brings that out in you?

#7 Your podcast has flourished and become an entity all its own.  It is certainly not limited to MMA-related guests or themes.  However, you've had Eddie Bravo, Dana, Ronda, Chael, Mayhem, Uncle Creepy, Tito, and many others on to discuss their lives and MMA.  Who are some of the MMA-related guests that you would like to have on in the future and have you ever attempted to have Nick Diaz, Forrest Griffin, or Rampage on as guests? 

#8 Looking back on the fights that have occurred thus far in 2013, which have been the most memorable from your perspective?  And looking forward at the fights that are scheduled for the remainder of 2013, which ones are you anticipating the most?

#9 MMA judging, the unified rules, the qualification of the referees, and many other regulatory issues get talked about often and irk most fans like yourself from time to time.  If you were in sole control of making any changes that would improve anything that surrounds what the fighters are doing in the cage, what would you change?

#10 There are many different dimensions to you that I have not questioned you about in this interview.  Outside of your UFC responsibilities at the moment, the time you spend with your family, the time you spend podcasting, the time you spend writing and performing your stand-up comedy, the time you spend on your television show, and the time you spend lurking on and occasionally posting on the UG, what you into these days?  

9/1/13 11:51 PM
Jack Brown

Jack Brown - 

Interview #87, Jon Anik:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/438748/Jon-Anik-I-do-my-best-work-live/

The comments have gotten infected with trolls.  Check it out.

9/2/13 12:51 AM
BJ Penn Forever
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anik and Hogan. Nice Jack, nice!

Can you interview Tommy Toe Hold?

How about Imanari?

Funaki?

Roger?

Travis Fulton?
9/4/13 10:35 PM
Jack Brown

Just did #88 with Jimmy Ambriz.

So I only have 12 more to go before the series ends with 100. In progress are a few exciting ones including Mark Kerr and a current UFC champ. Thanks for your support. Phone Post
9/5/13 3:43 PM
gorgesjorj
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAjunkie Radio, Host
Jack's done great with these interviews. Great strategy by him to save the best 20 guests for the last 20 of his 100 interview series.

GG
9/5/13 4:20 PM
Switchheadkick
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your a hero for asking about nick diaz, if anyone can get a response from Joe its hopefully you Phone Post
9/8/13 12:07 PM
Jack Brown

Got Shonie Carter and Keith Kizer on board for interviews! Phone Post
9/13/13 12:08 PM
Jack Brown

Jack Brown - Got Shonie Carter and Keith Kizer on board for interviews! Phone Post
Just interviewed Shonie. I'll try to get it on the UG ASAP! Putting together interviews with Keith Kizer and Jessamyn Duke next. Phone Post
9/13/13 2:09 PM
painfulapathy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Horwich Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 11:31 AM
Jack Brown

#89, Shonie Carter!!!
http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/news/438922/Mr-International-MMA-is-now-MMAE/ Phone Post
9/17/13 9:17 AM
Jack Brown

#90, Roxanne Modaferri
http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/news/438941/Modafferi-We-are-all-fighters-in-our-own-way/ Phone Post
9/19/13 9:41 AM
Jack Brown

#91, jessamyn duke:
http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/news/438964/Jessamyn-Duke-Ronda-Rousey-is-an-incredible-leader-friend-and-athlete/ Phone Post
9/25/13 11:37 AM
Jack Brown

#92, Paul Buentello:
http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/news/439028/Buentello-drops-50-lbs-aims-to-get-back-in-the-UFC/ Phone Post
10/11/13 10:20 AM
Jack Brown

#93, Renzo Gracie, http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/439240/Renzo-expects-to-fight-in-Feb-or-March-at-155/

10/13/13 12:07 PM
Jack Brown

#94, Keith Kizer, should be up later today or tomorrow. Then, for spots 95-99, I have interviews out there waiting for seven or eight people including Kerr and Rogan. I will then conclude, as promised, with Kirik for #100. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.