UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Requests for Jack Brown Interviews

4/12/13 1:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack Brown
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - How about a few decently well known boxers and kick boxers and get their opinion of mma. Phone Post
Yes. Good idea. Phone Post
4/12/13 1:07 PM
Jack Brown
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - Mayhem Phone Post 3.0
I've asked but... Please tweet him and ask him to do a jack brown interview for the ug. Thanks. Phone Post
4/12/13 1:34 PM
caseharts
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about some of the owners of smaller but rising orgs? Rfa legacy xfc etc etc. Talk to them about their plans and future Phone Post
4/12/13 2:00 PM
UGCTT Captain America
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Brown - Btw, just got ian mccall to agree to an interview. Obviously not an obscure guy, but very cool nevertheless. Phone Post
I came to suggest Uncle Creepy, haha! VTFU, and thanks, I really like your interviews. Phone Post 3.0
4/12/13 3:32 PM
Jack Brown

UGCTT Captain America - 
Jack Brown - Btw, just got ian mccall to agree to an interview. Obviously not an obscure guy, but very cool nevertheless. Phone Post
I came to suggest Uncle Creepy, haha! VTFU, and thanks, I really like your interviews. Phone Post 3.0

And I just voted you and everyone else in the thread up.  Thanks!

4/12/13 8:17 PM
Jack Brown

caseharts - How about some of the owners of smaller but rising orgs? Rfa legacy xfc etc etc. Talk to them about their plans and future Phone Post
I did UCMMA's dave o'donnell, but I'd like to do more. Phone Post
4/12/13 9:01 PM
cab
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lee murray, judo gene, harold howard, paul varelans, travis fulton, frank dux, kirik jenness
4/12/13 9:08 PM
caseharts
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Brown -
caseharts - How about some of the owners of smaller but rising orgs? Rfa legacy xfc etc etc. Talk to them about their plans and future Phone Post
I did UCMMA's dave o'donnell, but I'd like to do more. Phone Post
Do mick maynard he owns legacy and has an account here he's an awesome guy Phone Post
4/12/13 9:23 PM
Hamo808
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Teila Tuli, Cabbage, Enson, Egan, Max Holloway, Bj. Phone Post 3.0
4/12/13 9:34 PM
Tommy Gunnz
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

matt lindland, ricardo arona, kazushi sakuraba, miguel torres
4/12/13 9:38 PM
Jack Brown

Tommy Gunnz - matt lindland, ricardo arona, kazushi sakuraba, miguel torres
Did lindland! Check it out! Thanks. Phone Post
4/12/13 9:40 PM
Jack Brown

cab - lee murray, judo gene, harold howard, paul varelans, travis fulton, frank dux, kirik jenness
Kirik will be #100. That's set! 65 more to go. Get me in touch with lee murray! Phone Post
4/12/13 9:45 PM
John Gunderson
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear - John Gunderson, Evan Dunham, Martin Kampmann, Phone Post 3.0
I like this idea along with Pyle. Phone Post 3.0
4/12/13 9:49 PM
Jack Brown

John Gunderson -
vaginal tear - John Gunderson, Evan Dunham, Martin Kampmann, Phone Post 3.0
I like this idea along with Pyle. Phone Post 3.0
Follow me @jackjohnbrown and we'll hook it up! Phone Post
4/12/13 9:56 PM
Jack Brown

Heel Hooker - Chris Brennan
Lee Murray
Dan Severn
Genki Sudo
Jeremy Horn
Guy Metzger
Pete Williams
Judo Gene
Joe Doerksen
Fedor
TSGIGOR
Great list. Thank you! Just followed Doerksen on Twitter yesterday.Voting everyone up again tonight! Phone Post
4/12/13 10:06 PM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lee Murray
Dan Severn
Genki Sudo
Jeremy Horn
Guy Metzger
Pete Williams
Judo Gene
Joe Doerksen
Fedor
TSGIGOR
Pete williams is a good one ...

Hey jack do you think you could maybe do a Q n A to one of the fighters with all the best ?'s from a thread created for it ? Just a idea as we haven't had a Q n A in awhile :) Phone Post 3.0
4/12/13 10:20 PM
Jack Brown

Tat2tillidie -
Lee Murray
Dan Severn
Genki Sudo
Jeremy Horn
Guy Metzger
Pete Williams
Judo Gene
Joe Doerksen
Fedor
TSGIGOR

Hey jack do you think you could maybe do a Q n A to one of the fighters with all the best ?'s from a thread created for it ? Just a idea as we haven't had a Q n A in awhile :) Phone Post 3.0
Awesome. Of course! If Gunderdon is game I'll split the 10 questions with 5 picked from a thread. I'll invite people from this thread first if it happens. Phone Post
4/12/13 10:31 PM
ranier wolfcastle
951 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

brian jonston

4/12/13 10:46 PM
camozzi
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank dux

Art jimmerson, I think he works at a UFC gym.

Judo gene

Stitch (bet he has some crazy stories)

Burt Watson

Chael

Joe Warren (best stories I've ever heard in my life about Olympics and other topics) Phone Post 3.0
4/12/13 11:23 PM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Brown -
Tat2tillidie -
Lee Murray
Dan Severn
Genki Sudo
Jeremy Horn
Guy Metzger
Pete Williams
Judo Gene
Joe Doerksen
Fedor
TSGIGOR

Awesome. Of course! If Gunderdon is game I'll split the 10 questions with 5 picked from a thread. I'll invite people from this thread first if it happens. Phone Post
Vtfu sweet Phone Post 3.0
4/12/13 11:24 PM
Tat2tillidie

camozzi - Frank dux

Judo gene

Burt Watson

Chael

Joe Warren (best stories I've ever heard in my life about Olympics and other topics) Phone Post 3.0
Good ones Phone Post 3.0
4/12/13 11:41 PM
Jack Brown

ranier wolfcastle -

brian jonston

Maybe Javier Mendez, who I interviewed could get me in touch with him. Phone Post
4/12/13 11:43 PM
Jack Brown

camozzi - Frank dux

Judo gene

Burt Watson

Chael

And nobody needs to ask for camozzi because his interview will be up on the ug within 24 hours! Phone Post
4/12/13 11:49 PM
Jack Brown

Just voted up every post since my last vote-ups.  I'll do this every day as long as the thread keeps going.  Thanks again for the ideas.

4/12/13 11:55 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Brown -
UGCTT_SidRival - Mayhem Phone Post 3.0
I've asked but... Please tweet him and ask him to do a jack brown interview for the ug. Thanks. Phone Post
Him and I have a good mutual friend. I'll see what I can do. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.