UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Requests for Jack Brown Interviews

5/13/13 1:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JoeMimic
594 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack I tweeted Pat as well and told him he should give you an interview! War Bam Bam :-) Phone Post
5/13/13 1:39 PM
Jack Brown
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic - Jack I tweeted Pat as well and told him he should give you an interview! War Bam Bam :-) Phone Post
Thanks! Phone Post
5/13/13 1:42 PM
JoeMimic
594 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Brown -
JoeMimic - Jack I tweeted Pat as well and told him he should give you an interview! War Bam Bam :-) Phone Post
Thanks! Phone Post
No problem, I enjoy your interviews they aren't the cookie cutter ones we get from most people. Phone Post
5/13/13 1:49 PM
Jack Brown
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic -
Jack Brown -
Thanks! Phone Post
No problem, I enjoy your interviews they aren't the cookie cutter ones we get from most people. Phone Post
Well thanks, but they kind of are cookie cutter. It's really just about what the interviewee wants to bring to it. And most fighters bring it! Phone Post
5/13/13 5:24 PM
Jack Brown

Jack Brown -
Chaelismyhero - Have you been able to reach out to Mark Kerr or Jens Pulver?
In touch with Jens now! Phone Post
Doing the interview with Jens! Thanks for the push! Phone Post
5/13/13 8:12 PM
justinthevikingwren
1079 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GregNoActionJackson -
Jack Brown -
justinthevikingwren - Am I obscure enough?

:-) Phone Post
I would be honored! Your episode of the JRE blew me away. Follow me on twitter and we will DM.
@jackjohnbrown Phone Post
Yes please. Phone Post
Thanks bro! Phone Post
5/13/13 8:12 PM
justinthevikingwren
1079 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Brown -
JoeMimic -
Jack Brown -
Thanks! Phone Post
Well thanks, but they kind of are cookie cutter. It's really just about what the interviewee wants to bring to it. And most fighters bring it! Phone Post
Now I feel like I'm gonna have to step up my game! Phone Post
5/13/13 9:55 PM
Jack Brown

Alan Welcher - Can we get a Mark Hunt? Phone Post 3.0
Don't know. Love to though. Phone Post
5/14/13 12:37 AM
bknumber1
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Jack, hit up Lowen Tynanes. KOTC Lightweight Champ and one win away from fighting for One FC Lightweight Championship. If anyone wants to see a young, hungry, talented fighter, check him out! Phone Post 3.0
5/17/13 9:51 PM
Jack Brown

Latest interview #44, UK MMA fighter, Cory Tait

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/437157/Tait-MMA-in-UK-held-back-by-arrogance/

5/17/13 9:52 PM
Jack Brown

Next interview posted should be from a phone call with Duke Roufus!

5/19/13 5:59 PM
Jack Brown

Interview 45 with Eric Prindle now up.
http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/news/437175/Prindle-talks-PTSD-punt-kicks-to-groin/

Duke Roufus interview should be tomorrow. Phone Post
5/21/13 3:11 PM
Jack Brown

As promised, duke roufus: http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/news/437198/Duke-Roufus-Fighting-since-he-was-four/ Phone Post
5/23/13 10:15 AM
Jack Brown

Interview 47, benny alloway
http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/news/437229/Benny-Alloway-1st-fight-after-6-weeks-training-in-UFC-under-3-years/ Phone Post
5/24/13 8:00 PM
Jack Brown

Interview 48, Neil Grove
http://t.co/LmWXSsUQaF Phone Post
5/24/13 10:16 PM
Jack Brown

Seth Petruzelli comes out next. Phone Post
5/25/13 3:12 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
536 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

U have been busy. BJ would be a great catch right now. See where his head is at. And I still think Joe Soto could be a money maker. Aside from the Jon Jones insight it would be cool to ask how he feels about being on Felice Herrig's top 15 hottest fighters list being that she's never met him and only saw him in an ad in a magazine haha. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/13 7:26 AM
BJ Penn Forever
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
5/25/13 7:29 AM
Jack Brown

UGCTT_SidRival - U have been busy. BJ would be a great catch right now. See where his head is at. And I still think Joe Soto could be a money maker. Aside from the Jon Jones insight it would be cool to ask how he feels about being on Felice Herrig's top 15 hottest fighters list being that she's never met him and only saw him in an ad in a magazine haha. Phone Post 3.0
I'll work on those. Thank you! Phone Post
5/26/13 6:00 PM
Jack Brown

Interview 49, Seth Petruzelli:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2179983&page=1

5/26/13 6:00 PM
Jack Brown

Pat Miletich is next!!!!!!!

5/26/13 11:08 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
536 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome. Kudos. Do ur thing JB! Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 12:56 AM
Jack Brown

Chaelismyhero - Did you ever post Jens Pulvers interview?

Did you ever get in touch with Mark Kerr. I watched The Smashing Machine last night. Great watch.
Jens will be coming out soon hopefully. No luck with Kerr. Phone Post
5/27/13 5:54 PM
The Black Cheez
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Brown -
Chaelismyhero - Did you ever post Jens Pulvers interview?

Did you ever get in touch with Mark Kerr. I watched The Smashing Machine last night. Great watch.
Jens will be coming out soon hopefully. No luck with Kerr. Phone Post
Awesome, can't wait for that. Phone Post
5/28/13 10:07 AM
Jack Brown

#50! Pat Miletich!
http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/news/437294/Miletich-Incompetent-officials-should-be-suspended/ Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.