UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tate: TUF, Rousey rematch 'sounds like a dream'

4/11/13 11:38 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Tate begins that effort on Saturday, when she meets Zingano at The Ultimate Fighter 17 Finale, which takes place at Las Vegas' Mandalay Bay Events Center and airs on FX. The winner of the fight will serve opposite UFC women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey as coach on "The Ultimate Fighter 18" and will then face "Rowdy" for the title later this year.

Rousey, who beat Tate in a much-hyped Strikeforce title fight in March 2012, has actually said she's cheering for Tate in the bout, as she'd prefer to coach against her on the show.

"It made me like her a little bit more," Tate joked. "She knows that we have a good rivalry, and I think it will make for good publicity, good TV. I think everybody would love to see that, and I think it's perfect.

"Her and I coach against each other, our teams against each other, and them a rematch. It just sounds like the dream."

read entire article...

4/12/13 6:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Officer Farva
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would like to see Honda fight either girl but i have no interest in watching a Real World spinoff. This is one season of TUFF I won't be watching.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.