UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Miesha: I want Ronda to be scared Saturday

4/12/13 11:02 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Miesha "Cupcake" Tate fights Cat Zingano on the main card of Saturday's Ultimate Fighter 17 Finale, but she still has Ronda Rousey on her mind. Rousey beat Tate via first round armbar just over one year ago.

“I want that impressive win, I want to make that bold statement, and I want Ronda to be scared when she watches me fight this Saturday,” said Tate in a UFC Fighter Diary. “I want her to know I’m coming for her."

However, Tate is by no means overlooking the undefeated Zingano.

"I want Cat to feel like it was a mistake calling me out in the first place," said Tate. "And I want to get my first win in the UFC.”

“Cat being overwhelmed before the fight even really starts and me having a mental edge over her is the reality that I believe is going to be true, because I know that this is a lot to take on. This is the first time she’s probably ever had to deal with so much, and it can be wearing if you’re not prepared for that."

Whst do you think UG? Will Tate get her wish? Is Ronda going to be scared Saturday night?

4/12/13 11:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not gonna happen cupcake Phone Post
4/12/13 11:09 AM
Matrixkick
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
4/12/13 11:12 AM
Arachnoid
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tate will get her win, but Ronda has nothing to be scared of regardless.
4/12/13 11:13 AM
UGCTT_EnderTL
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She seems focused on all the wrong things right now. If she loses on Saturday she's gonna be maaaad.

4/12/13 11:16 AM
vaginal tear
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think there is much Honda is scared of. It's also doubtful that one of those things is a girl who's arm she nearly ripped off. Phone Post 3.0
4/12/13 11:22 AM
ShoreBreaker420
1033 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All cat and mouse with Tate, bad kitty Phone Post 3.0
4/12/13 11:25 AM
aka_rtotheoh

scared of coasting maybe Phone Post
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remind me again, who's arm was bent in half last fight?
Seats Taken
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear - I don't think there is much Honda is scared of. It's also doubtful that one of those things is a girl who's arm she nearly ripped off. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
4/12/13 11:27 AM
Ryan Williams
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meisha makes it easy to root for Cat. I'm not sure who she is trying to convince the fans or herself. Phone Post 3.0
4/12/13 11:29 AM
shaqitup
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it would be hard  for her to scare Ronda unless she knocks Cat out with 1 punch or kick, and follows it up with some nasty GNP before the reff stoppage.

It's hard to scare some body who just recently defeated you in the first round.

4/12/13 11:30 AM
Steve4192
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She does make a valid point about this being Cat's first televised fight. Miesha has been competing in major, televised events for nearly four years. Cat has never fought on TV before. Octagon jitters are a real possibility.
4/12/13 11:31 AM
BUFFGEO
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda going to be scared for Miesha's health after Cat destroy's her. She needs to focus on the VERY difficult task at hand!
4/12/13 11:32 AM
Steve4192
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup - 

I think it would be hard  for her to scare Ronda unless she knocks Cat out with 1 punch or kick, and follows it up with some nasty GNP before the reff stoppage.

It's hard to scare some body who just recently defeated you in the first round.

I don't think it is possible to scare Ronda.

She's just too confident at this point, especially against a chick she has already wrecked.
4/12/13 11:32 AM
GloverRampagedMyBrownEye
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I loathe Ronda and wish she was scared - but no way in hell she scared. Phone Post 3.0
4/12/13 11:38 AM
WOOFticket
371 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
4/12/13 11:52 AM
Humphrey

Edited: 04/12/13 11:52 AM
Meisha had so much momentum a year ago. but the dumb things she says and her severe hypocrisy have tanked her rep horribly.

It's a little ridiculous to think someone that nearly ripped her arm off is going to be afraid of her beating someone she's supposed to beat in the first place.

Just shut up and fight meisha, the more you talk the further back you go. Now you've set yourself up for complete humiliation if you lose against cat.
4/12/13 11:53 AM
Learning2pickup

lulZ!

nobody has anything for Honda

not even phat Cyborg
4/12/13 11:58 AM
epic hero

Steve4192 - She does make a valid point about this being Cat's first televised fight. Miesha has been competing in major, televised events for nearly four years. Cat has never fought on TV before. Octagon jitters are a real possibility.

Ya that's true it seems you end up being real confident or a mental train wreck in that type of situation, basically you either perform or you don't
4/12/13 11:58 AM
epic hero

Edited: 04/12/13 11:58 AM
double
4/12/13 12:12 PM
studiocamp
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is she trying to be the female version of Chael?
4/12/13 12:15 PM
Bentleysuper8

Matrixkick - Phone Post 3.0

Ha. VTFU.

I'm afraid. Afraid I'll have to listen to Tate's moronic blather for a whole season of TUF. The only upside to that would be seeing her get her other arm torn off.
4/12/13 12:25 PM
TeamRenzo

Meisha, you dont want Ronda to be scared that will only motivate her to train and fight harder. Fear motivates this woman.

You want her to think that since she beat you once already that it will be a walk in the park doing it again and use that to motivate yourself.
4/12/13 12:26 PM
chaplinshouse
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.