UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jack Brown Interview: the Camozzi brothers

4/15/13 7:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Brian J DSouza
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chriz Camozzi inadvertently touched on the idea of lowballing yourself. That's just as true for fight purses as it can be of sponsorships.

The fans always want inside info regarding anything that happens behind the scenes from sparring to contracts. Only certain promoters spread the story that what a fighter makes is "personal." If MMA fighters made what Oscar de La Hoya or Floyd Mayweather made, or even Andre Berto, they'd be screaming those numbers from every rooftop.

4/16/13 3:28 PM
camozzi
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reading through this I realized I forgot to thank my Strength and Conditioning coach Wade Brinkman.

I get some needed criticism on my explosiveness but that's my fault haha. You never see me has in the UFC and I like to think I have the best cardio in the MW division. I always finish stronger than I start. That's due to Wades workouts.

We are now doing some explosive/speed specific workouts to see if we can work on my power and explosiveness. We will see May 18th Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 7:50 PM
Jack Brown
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck, Brian, the killer Camozzi Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.