UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Welcome to the Latino Era!!!

4/14/13 12:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FUTA WON (C)
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Culinary Union Delegate -
DABJJ BEN - Why does it matter what race or nationality you are? Phone Post 3.0
Verdad, primo Phone Post 3.0
I was wondering how long it would be till our native Italian expert would come in.

How does it feel to be looking at the Latino era? Phone Post
4/14/13 12:21 PM
Shouldhavebeen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The last thing MMA needs is more obnoxious Jesus freaks
4/14/13 12:23 PM
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I welcome any Latinos, and honorary ones too.

Bienvenidos y besos Cubanos!!!

4/14/13 12:27 PM
Culinary Union Delegate
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUTA WON (C) -
I was wondering how long it would be till our native Italian expert would come in.

I'm all about fighters with mad heart bringing it. Working as a chef during the Brock-Cain fight was awesome. The whole staff became MMA and Guerreros de UFC fans overnight. They had to pick between 2 of their favorite things: pro wrestling and Mexican flag waving.

No matter what happens Italia has 4 copas and Mexico has cero Phone Post 3.0
4/14/13 7:09 PM
Public got Bigg Riggd

FUTA WON (C) -

I'm all about fighters with mad heart bringing it. Working as a chef during the Brock-Cain fight was awesome. The whole staff became MMA and Guerreros de UFC fans overnight. They had to pick between 2 of their favorite things: pro wrestling and Mexican flag waving.

Shove ut up your culo tu grande joto Phone Post
4/15/13 7:23 AM
Culinary Union Delegate
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Public got Bigg Riggd - 
FUTA WON (C) -

Shove ut up your culo tu grande joto Phone Post

Siempre contigo, culero.

4/15/13 7:29 AM
duckhuntgangsta
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby you need your name back Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 7:31 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

duckhuntgangsta - Bobby you need your name back Phone Post 3.0

I'ma email them today. It's time.

4/15/13 7:55 AM
Big Pookie
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tharian - Don't come with that "latino" crap down here in Brasil ! =\

Aren't Brazilian's technically latino?

4/15/13 8:02 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

Big Pookie - 
Tharian - Don't come with that "latino" crap down here in Brasil ! =\

Aren't Brazilian's technically latino?

Don't tell them that ,fren. You might lose a limb

4/15/13 8:04 AM
ABE FROMAN

Cain Velasquez

Jon Jones

Anderson Silva

GSP

Benson Henderson

Jose Aldo

Dominick Cruz

Mighty Mouse

???

4/15/13 8:21 AM
AK-BJJ

My kids are half Mexican... I have consciously bred my bloodline to adapt and inherit the country. I welcome this latino era!
4/15/13 8:31 AM
Paul_Blanka_Harris

Edited: 04/15/13 8:40 AM

We Brazilians speak a Latin derived language (Portuguese) so we are latinos.

4/15/13 8:41 AM
FUTA WON (C)
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AK-BJJ - My kids are half Mexican... I have consciously bred my bloodline to adapt and inherit the country. I welcome this latino era!
Smart man......

Adapt and attack! Phone Post
4/15/13 9:24 AM
Bobby Lupo

Paul_Blanka_Harris - 

We Brazilians speak a Latin derived language (Portuguese) so we are latinos.

We Italians invented latin, and  all romance languages bit off of ours, we ain't latino, bro.

4/15/13 9:29 AM
Caught_clean
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING LA CORNBALLER!"
4/15/13 10:02 AM
Bobby Lupo

TiliShkodrani - I hate when idiots bring race into such stupid issues. I myself am a fan of many Mexican boxers, especially Canelo, but what does their nationality have to do with anything?

You can't be a fan of another guy no matter what race they are, but you have to root for "Latinos" simply because you are Latino?

What if people said welcome to the white era, idiots would be jumping up and down.

you like Canelo cuz he looks like a Gringo. Are you a Margarito fan? Dude looks like a jailhouse snitch, so you probably don't like him.

4/15/13 10:18 AM
ortman166

Lol Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 10:34 AM
Bobby Lupo

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - 

Italians aren't Latinos because they don't want to be confused with gardeners and housekeepers, but at the same time, they reject the polo shirts and khakis of the Anglo-Saxon world.

Eastern Europeans can completely pretend to be WASPS and completely adapt to WASP culture, so why can't Italians?

Too much swag to be a Wondabread.

Seriously, Italians and New England Portugese were first wave latino immigrants to come en mass like 80 years ago (there's always been a huge Chicano population since before the West was even America). Then Puerto Ricans in the 50s, Cubans in the 60s, and another Mexican wave from the 90s-mid 00s.

If you speak a romance language and find it impossible to be a loyal husband: you're latino. Under those parameters, Italians are puro latino

4/15/13 10:37 AM
ABE FROMAN

Edited: 04/15/13 10:37 AM
Bobby Lupo - 

Seriously, Italians and New England Portugese were first wave latino immigrants to come en mass like 80 years ago (there's always been a huge Chicano population since before the West was even America). Then Puerto Ricans in the 50s, Cubans in the 60s, and another Mexican wave from the 90s-mid 00s.

If you speak a romance language and find it impossible to be a loyal husband: you're latino. Under those parameters, Italians are puro latino

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

4/15/13 10:41 AM
HopelessRomantic

Pito pelones Phone Post
4/15/13 10:50 AM
Bobby Lupo

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -  Lmao. Is the ability to dance included in that, Lupz? Phone Post

No. Some dudes just head nod

4/15/13 10:50 AM
Bobby Lupo

TiliShkodrani - 
Bobby Lupo - 
Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - 

Italians aren't Latinos because they don't want to be confused with gardeners and housekeepers, but at the same time, they reject the polo shirts and khakis of the Anglo-Saxon world.

Eastern Europeans can completely pretend to be WASPS and completely adapt to WASP culture, so why can't Italians?

So I guess the French are also Latino, since they speak a Romance language?

But you guys won't be rooting for French fighters, will you? lol

Allez les bleus 

4/15/13 11:44 AM
FUTA WON (C)

TiliShkodrani - 
Bobby Lupo - 
TiliShkodrani - I hate when idiots bring race into such stupid issues. I myself am a fan of many Mexican boxers, especially Canelo, but what does their nationality have to do with anything?

You can't be a fan of another guy no matter what race they are, but you have to root for "Latinos" simply because you are Latino?

What if people said welcome to the white era, idiots would be jumping up and down.

you like Canelo cuz he looks like a Gringo. Are you a Margarito fan? Dude looks like a jailhouse snitch, so you probably don't like him.

No, I like Canelo cuz he's a beast, about to beat the shit out of everyone he faces, including Mayweather, if he ever accepts that fight.

This has nothing to do with looks, race, religion. My point was people need to stop bringing this stupid shit into the equation and rooting for someone due to that.

I was a fan of Cotto, he's not white, im a fan of Amir Khan, he's not white.

The GOAT of boxing in my opinion is Mike Tyson, and he's not white.

So should I just root against all those guys because they're not white? Should I root for every white fighter and say "welcome to the white era?"

Fucking stupid shit people talk about.

Man you are an idiot.

4/15/13 12:34 PM
Tharian

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - ^No. You have some rare examples of Brazilians from states like Rio Grande do Sur or Santa Catarina that can walk onto a golf course and not be asked to clean the restroom area on the 10th hole, but these Brazilians represent only a small fraction of the Brazilian immigrants in the US Phone Post
You should come down here with that attitude and see how it works for you. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.