UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Welcome to the Latino Era!!!

4/15/13 4:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Global Shield
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chupa me vetiga and Grande wavos.

Only Spanish I know, and ever need to know. Phone Post
4/15/13 4:41 PM
MachidasBrew
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -
Tharian -
Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -
Tharian - 
Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - ^No. You have some rare examples of Brazilians from states like Rio Grande do Sur or Santa Catarina that can walk onto a golf course and not be asked to clean the restroom area on the 10th hole, but these Brazilians represent only a small fraction of the Brazilian immigrants in the US Phone Post
You should come down here with that attitude and see how it works for you. Phone Post

look bro all I'm saying is that Brazilians here should be proud of being latinos and stop trying to pretend they're something they're not. And I've been to Brazil twice, both times without any incident

No incidentes because you didn't ask to the first brown or black dude you see to do some cleaning for you...

That's exactly why I don't like this "Latino" talk. Puts everyone south of Texas on same boat... And things aren't that simple here.

And just a reminder to all gringos: Jamais serão, bando de comédias. Phone Post
We have a racial class system in the US and you have a social class system in Brazil.

Let's not kid ourselves or pretend. Skin color may may be less of an issue, but last name or family history still determines a lot of things, something that is absolutely alien to an American. Phone Post
You're fucked and the worst poster on this site. Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 4:59 PM
Humanityisthedevil
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arguments about Brazilians aside, is there room for gabachos on the Latino War Wagon? Cuz I'm rooting for Melendez, Diaz, Masvidal and Canelo next weekend.
4/15/13 5:52 PM
FUTA WON (C)
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry but Melendez loses, Diaz wins, Masvidal wins and Canelo smashes.
4/15/13 6:10 PM
FUTA WON (C)
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/15/13 10:17 PM
Bigots_Hate_The_Truth

Um...if this is really ur case then please argue it right, for theres more black champs(Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, and Benson Henderson) in the UFC/MMA than Mexican/latino champs, but u guys do have one Mexican champ, Cain...so ur in the door, and u have a champ for the mexican fans to be proud of, but to call it the latino era, just because of one guy/one champ isn't really proving ur point, not at all, for not even in boxing do latino's completely rule, for that belongs to Floyd Mayweather(BLACK), and then the Klitschko brothers(WHITE). But I'm happy the mexican fans have a champ to cheer on, and be pround of, for blacks didnt have that at one time, and now they do...so congrats to the proud mexican fans, u have a champ(cain) to be pround of,lets just hope the brazilians dont ruin that(ur mexican champ status) for u with "Big foot Silva".
Bigots_Hate_The_Truth

Um...if this is really ur case then please argue it right, for theres more black champs(Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, and Benson Henderson) in the UFC/MMA than Mexican/latino champs, but u guys do have one Mexican champ, Cain...so ur in the door, and u have a champ for the mexican fans to be proud of, but to call it the latino era, just because of one guy/one champ isn't really proving ur point, not at all, for not even in boxing do latino's completely rule, for that belongs to Floyd Mayweather(BLACK), and then the Klitschko brothers(WHITE). But I'm happy the mexican fans have a champ to cheer on, and be pround of, for blacks didnt have that at one time, and now they do...so congrats to the proud mexican fans, u have a champ(cain) to be pround of,lets just hope the brazilians dont ruin that(ur mexican champ status) for u with "Big foot Silva".
Bigots_Hate_The_Truth

Bigots_Hate_The_Truth

Bigots_Hate_The_Truth

Bigots_Hate_The_Truth

4/15/13 10:18 PM
Bigots_Hate_The_Truth

4/15/13 10:25 PM
FUTA WON (C)

What did you say?

I didn't hear you!!!! Phone Post
4/15/13 10:38 PM
Ceelo
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did he really say Anderson Silva is black?

4/15/13 10:40 PM
Ceelo
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, Dominick Cruz is Mexican American as well. Rousey is part Venezuelan

i made a thread like this two years ago and still got ripped on lol

4/15/13 11:48 PM
MMAFAN167

I like taco bell too! Welcome to mma. Phone Post
4/16/13 12:29 AM
hypoxia

I'm a fan of rooting for nationalities/races. Like in boxing, I'm always rooting for the Russians and Africans. In soccer, and to a lesser extent MMA, I'm always rooting for Asians.

I root regionally for local fighters too because some of them have ties to schools and trainers I've worked with.

But...Viva La Raza! We used to get shitted on by everyone but MMA's helped elucidate our skill-set and ass kicking capabilities since Frank Shamrock and Tito Ortiz.
4/16/13 12:31 AM
hypoxia

And stop calling Brazilians latinos.
4/16/13 1:55 AM
Bigots_Hate_The_Truth

Ceelo - 

Did he really say Anderson Silva is black?

U saw right, and either ur ignorant to the fact, or ur just a typical bigot who doesn't want to relate Anderson Silva with blacks, either way, ur wrong, but heres proof to back me up, for Anderson Silva is African-Brazilian(the same as blacks in America), now wheres ur proof to prove he's not Afican/related to blacks?:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/17/brazil-census-african-brazilians-majority
4/16/13 1:57 AM
Christian_

ORALE WEY!
TOMA TU PROTEINA WHEY
4/16/13 2:02 AM
Bigots_Hate_The_Truth

Do forgive me for accidently posting my reply so many times, it(the page) froze up on me, and it wasn't responding, so I hit the post button again, and it still didn't respond, so I did it again, then it still didnt respond, well, u get the point...lol. Any way, I apologize.

Now...for the BIGOTS, and HATERS in denial, and hate to relate Anderson Silva with African Americans/Blacks, heres a little reality check, Anderson Silva is a "African"-Brazilian, just like blacks in America are "African" Americans, and each(Anderson Silva, and Blacks) has ancestry from Africa, which makes him(Silva) no different from an African America/black, except he was born in Brazil, so of course he's not American, and African Americans of course were born in American. If u cant make sense of that, or u refuse to, because ur a "BIGOT", and u just dont like the fact Anderson Silva is "African", and definately African american when he's here in america, u can read up on it ur self:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/17/brazil-census-african-brazilians-majority
4/16/13 7:04 AM
Bobby Lupo
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Francisco "El Diablo" Mir, Nate "Blanquito" Diaz, Gilberto "Rizado" Melendez and Jorge "Patio Trasero" Masvidal all fighting this weekend. 

4/16/13 9:14 AM
FUTA WON (C)

Bobby Lupo -

Francisco "El Diablo" Mir, Nate "Blanquito" Diaz, Gilberto "Rizado" Melendez and Jorge "Patio Trasero" Masvidal all fighting this weekend. 

Loopz is BACK!!!!!

Wrlcome my Latino friend! Phone Post
4/16/13 10:19 AM
FUTA WON (C)

TiliShkodrani - When Carlos Condit fought GSP in Canada, after a long hard battle, the crowd applauds to show respect for Condit.

When Junior Dos Santos fought Cain Velasquez in Las Vegas, after a long hard battle, Dos Santos gets booed by the overwhelming Mexican-American crowd.

Welcome to the Latino era, where Latinos love their own kind, and despise everyone else. LOL

No worries, Cruz will get annihilated by Barao, and Cain will lose somewhere either to Big Foot/Cigano/or Werdum, and "Latinos" will be Champion-less.

Did you ride a short bus to school?
4/16/13 10:31 AM
FUTA WON (C)

TiliShkodrani - 
FUTA WON (C) - 
TiliShkodrani - When Carlos Condit fought GSP in Canada, after a long hard battle, the crowd applauds to show respect for Condit.

When Junior Dos Santos fought Cain Velasquez in Las Vegas, after a long hard battle, Dos Santos gets booed by the overwhelming Mexican-American crowd.

Welcome to the Latino era, where Latinos love their own kind, and despise everyone else. LOL

No worries, Cruz will get annihilated by Barao, and Cain will lose somewhere either to Big Foot/Cigano/or Werdum, and "Latinos" will be Champion-less.

Did you ride a short bus to school?

How long did it take you to cross the border?

It's really funny to watch how your racist undertones come out when confronted.

And if you would like to know I was born right here in the good old U.S. of A. and so were my parents and my grandparents on both sides.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.