UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Welcome to the Latino Era!!!

4/16/13 10:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ceelo
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigots_Hate_The_Truth - Do forgive me for accidently posting my reply so many times, it(the page) froze up on me, and it wasn't responding, so I hit the post button again, and it still didn't respond, so I did it again, then it still didnt respond, well, u get the point...lol. Any way, I apologize.

Now...for the BIGOTS, and HATERS in denial, and hate to relate Anderson Silva with African Americans/Blacks, heres a little reality check, Anderson Silva is a "African"-Brazilian, just like blacks in America are "African" Americans, and each(Anderson Silva, and Blacks) has ancestry from Africa, which makes him(Silva) no different from an African America/black, except he was born in Brazil, so of course he's not American, and African Americans of course were born in American. If u cant make sense of that, or u refuse to, because ur a "BIGOT", and u just dont like the fact Anderson Silva is "African", and definately African american when he's here in america, u can read up on it ur self:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/17/brazil-census-african-brazilians-majority

The article also states that 47.7% declare themselves white... So in your view they are Caucasian.... 

I have some garifuna in my blood but that doesn't make me black... Anderson is Brazilian,

4/16/13 10:44 AM
FUTA WON (C)
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TiliShkodrani - 
FUTA WON (C) - 
TiliShkodrani - 
FUTA WON (C) - 
TiliShkodrani - When Carlos Condit fought GSP in Canada, after a long hard battle, the crowd applauds to show respect for Condit.

When Junior Dos Santos fought Cain Velasquez in Las Vegas, after a long hard battle, Dos Santos gets booed by the overwhelming Mexican-American crowd.

Welcome to the Latino era, where Latinos love their own kind, and despise everyone else. LOL

No worries, Cruz will get annihilated by Barao, and Cain will lose somewhere either to Big Foot/Cigano/or Werdum, and "Latinos" will be Champion-less.

Did you ride a short bus to school?

How long did it take you to cross the border?

It's really funny to watch how your racist undertones come out when confronted.

And if you would like to know I was born right here in the good old U.S. of A. and so were my parents and my grandparents on both sides.

You're just a poser then, you're not a true Latino.

Mixed identity issues I guess.

I bet I speak better Spanish than you dude.

It must be hard to choose when there is no dumbass option under ethnicity.
4/16/13 10:44 AM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TiliShkodrani -
FUTA WON (C) - 
TiliShkodrani - When Carlos Condit fought GSP in Canada, after a long hard battle, the crowd applauds to show respect for Condit.

When Junior Dos Santos fought Cain Velasquez in Las Vegas, after a long hard battle, Dos Santos gets booed by the overwhelming Mexican-American crowd.

Welcome to the Latino era, where Latinos love their own kind, and despise everyone else. LOL

No worries, Cruz will get annihilated by Barao, and Cain will lose somewhere either to Big Foot/Cigano/or Werdum, and "Latinos" will be Champion-less.

Did you ride a short bus to school?

How long did it take you to cross the border?
We didn't cross the border.
The border crossed us.
LMFAO Phone Post
4/16/13 10:47 AM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And LOL at "Cain will lose somewhere".
Somehow, sometime.
Keep those fingers crossed. Phone Post
4/16/13 10:48 AM
Ceelo
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -  What is Anderson's haplogroup? Phone Post

Q-M3

:)

4/16/13 10:49 AM
FUTA WON (C)
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/16/13 10:53 AM
Ceelo

TiliShkodrani - 
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants -  And LOL at "Cain will lose somewhere".
Somehow, sometime.
Keep those fingers crossed. Phone Post

LOL

Dos Santos will almost certainly beat him in the 3rd fight. He had a mental block worrying about Cain's takedowns in the 2nd fight. Worrying about the takedowns is why Cain was able to tee off on him boxing wise. Dos Santos recognized this himself, he said he should have tried to use his Jiu Jitsu more.

Watch the third fight, if Cain still has the title by then and hasn't lost to Big Foot.

13ers will 13....

4/16/13 11:05 AM
Bobby Lupo
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only guy who can beat Cain is Mitrione. He's got that Southern Italian explsoveness and athleticism. Patrizio Bari might have a chance to if he confirms he's one of ours.

4/16/13 1:48 PM
hypoxia
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My bad-I posted too stoned about Brazilians not being latinos.
What I meant to say is they're latinos, but not hispanic.
4/16/13 2:41 PM
Bobby Lupo
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can we get a Latino rankings from our hermanos. Por ejempelo:
1-Italians
2-Argentinians
3-Cubans
4- Puerto Ricans
5- Mexicans

In real life, this is comedy gold. Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 2:54 PM
The Cecil Peoples Elbow
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roll Tide! Phone Post
4/16/13 8:49 PM
Bigots_Hate_The_Truth

Ceelo - 
Bigots_Hate_The_Truth - Do forgive me for accidently posting my reply so many times, it(the page) froze up on me, and it wasn't responding, so I hit the post button again, and it still didn't respond, so I did it again, then it still didnt respond, well, u get the point...lol. Any way, I apologize.

Now...for the BIGOTS, and HATERS in denial, and hate to relate Anderson Silva with African Americans/Blacks, heres a little reality check, Anderson Silva is a "African"-Brazilian, just like blacks in America are "African" Americans, and each(Anderson Silva, and Blacks) has ancestry from Africa, which makes him(Silva) no different from an African America/black, except he was born in Brazil, so of course he's not American, and African Americans of course were born in American. If u cant make sense of that, or u refuse to, because ur a "BIGOT", and u just dont like the fact Anderson Silva is "African", and definately African american when he's here in america, u can read up on it ur self:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/17/brazil-census-african-brazilians-majority

The article also states that 47.7% declare themselves white... So in your view they are Caucasian.... 

I have some garifuna in my blood but that doesn't make me black... Anderson is Brazilian,

Okay, so blacks, nor whites exist in brazil(from ur perception), because if blacks don't exist there(Brazil) I know whites can't, and from ur perspective no blacks were ever born in brazil, which means whites weren't born there either, because "Anderson Silva" is from brazil, duh...and he's considered "African" Brazilian, which is the same as "African" American, the only difference is the difference in countries. With that being said, and u can research it for urself, yet I we know u won't find anything that says blacks don't exist in brazil, so ur either the biggest bigot on this site, and u dont want "Anderson Silva to have any thing in relation to blacks" because ur jealous, or ur just to ignorant to understand facts(blacks exist in brazil). Whats even funnier is that the title of "African brazilian" isnt enough proof for u to relate "African" brazilians to "African" Americans in America...lmao...to freaking funny.

FYI: Just type in "blacks in brazil", and guess what, all type of info. on blacks in brazil pops up, and I beat u wonder why, well, if ur an idiot u'll have to wonder why, but if ur smart, or u have at least a little common sense, it's obvious blacks exist in Brazil, and "Anderson Silva" is one of them. But dont take my word for it, type it(blacks in brazil) in, and u'll find info. on how blacks ended up in brazil, and even more, if thats what ur confused about, but honestly, I think ur just a bigot who doesnt want Anderson silva to be in any relation to blacks in American, well guess what, TO FREAKING BAD...lmao...for he is one of them(BLACKS).
4/16/13 8:57 PM
deftones1079

I think Mexicans will invade and give fits to most lighter weight classes. Feather, bantam and flyweight. Although we are behind in terms or wrestling and jiu jitsu. We have a great history as boxers and having a lot of heart. I'm exited to see more Mexicans train mma. Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 9:00 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd say Mexicans have the most fighters, victories...but Cubans are not far behind.  And now that there's MMA in Cuba and it's being organized, I expect great things.

4/16/13 10:23 PM
FUTA WON (C)

mmavixen -

I'd say Mexicans have the most fighters, victories...but Cubans are not far behind.  And now that there's MMA in Cuba and it's being organized, I expect great things.

It's already started with Ricardo Lamas and Hector Lombard. ......

I expect big things from thr future Cubanos Phone Post
4/16/13 10:35 PM
Ceelo

Bigots_Hate_The_Truth - 
Ceelo - 

Okay, so blacks, nor whites exist in brazil(from ur perception), because if blacks don't exist there(Brazil) I know whites can't, and from ur perspective no blacks were ever born in brazil, which means whites weren't born there either, because "Anderson Silva" is from brazil, duh...and he's considered "African" Brazilian, which is the same as "African" American, the only difference is the difference in countries. With that being said, and u can research it for urself, yet I we know u won't find anything that says blacks don't exist in brazil, so ur either the biggest bigot on this site, and u dont want "Anderson Silva to have any thing in relation to blacks" because ur jealous, or ur just to ignorant to understand facts(blacks exist in brazil). Whats even funnier is that the title of "African brazilian" isnt enough proof for u to relate "African" brazilians to "African" Americans in America...lmao...to freaking funny.

FYI: Just type in "blacks in brazil", and guess what, all type of info. on blacks in brazil pops up, and I beat u wonder why, well, if ur an idiot u'll have to wonder why, but if ur smart, or u have at least a little common sense, it's obvious blacks exist in Brazil, and "Anderson Silva" is one of them. But dont take my word for it, type it(blacks in brazil) in, and u'll find info. on how blacks ended up in brazil, and even more, if thats what ur confused about, but honestly, I think ur just a bigot who doesnt want Anderson silva to be in any relation to blacks in American, well guess what, TO FREAKING BAD...lmao...for he is one of them(BLACKS).

Brazilians rarely use the American-style phrase "African Brazilian" to categorize themselves, and never in informal discourse: the IBGE's July 1998 PME shows that, of Black Brazilians, only about 10% consider themselves of "African origin"; most of them identify as having a "Brazilian origin".[5] In the July 1998 PME, the categories "Afro-Brasileiro" (Afro-Brazilian) and "Africano Brasileiro" (African Brazilian) weren't used even once; the category "Africano" (African) was used by 0.004% of the respondents.[6] In the 1976 PNAD, none of these were used even once.

4/16/13 10:39 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUTA WON (C) - 
mmavixen -

Don't forget Masvidal and Alex Caceres.

And yes, I am hopeful.

4/16/13 10:40 PM
UGCTT_granite007
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A good Mexican friend of mine is fucking shit up. Working with wrestlers right now. Young dude... Hungry.. I'll post some vids when he gives me the ok.. Tough sob.

4/16/13 10:49 PM
Ceelo

mmavixen - 
FUTA WON (C) - 
mmavixen -

And yes, I am hopeful.

Frank Mir too no?

4/16/13 10:59 PM
Tolstolobic

Come mierda maricon Phone Post
4/16/13 11:05 PM
FUTA WON (C)

Ceelo -
mmavixen - 
FUTA WON (C) - 
mmavixen -

And yes, I am hopeful.

Frank Mir too no?

Shit forgot about Mir.

Masvidal is Cuban? Phone Post
4/17/13 4:40 AM
Bigots_Hate_The_Truth

Ceelo - 
Bigots_Hate_The_Truth - 
Ceelo - 

Brazilians rarely use the American-style phrase "African Brazilian" to categorize themselves, and never in informal discourse: the IBGE's July 1998 PME shows that, of Black Brazilians, only about 10% consider themselves of "African origin"; most of them identify as having a "Brazilian origin".[5] In the July 1998 PME, the categories "Afro-Brasileiro" (Afro-Brazilian) and "Africano Brasileiro" (African Brazilian) weren't used even once; the category "Africano" (African) was used by 0.004% of the respondents.[6] In the 1976 PNAD, none of these were used even once.

The article clearly speaks of the growing pride in the Black, and Indigenous communities in Brazil , which proves once again, blacks exist in brazil and as I've said before, u cant find any thing to prove that blacks dont exist in Brazil, yet I can type in blacks in Brazil, African Brazilians, and afro-brazilians, and all types of articles from brazil, and all over the world pop up relating blacks, and afrian brazilians...yet ur only bringing to the table nothing more than the part in the article that says not all african brazilians claim this, or that, well guess what, even in a America not all whites, blacks, or hispanics claim what they truly are, not all them, so u fail buy using that as ur go for the win statement/proof, complete fail, for the point of the matter that still stands is that u can type in blacks in brazil, African Brazilians, OR Afro-brazilians, and majority, if not all the stories point back to africa, and the relations are no different from the African Americans in America, it's just different countries(blacks in brazil/blacks in america). Once again, u said that not all in brazil claim right, well guess what,not all doesnt mean none...so I still stand correct.

Also, in the article did u notice this(http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/17/brazil-census-african-brazilians-majority):

(1.) But the proportion of people declaring themselves "black" or mixed race has risen from 44.7% to 50.7%, making African-Brazilians the official majority for the first time.

(2.) According to the census, 7.6% of Brazilians said they were black, compared with 6.2% in 2000, and 43.1% said they were mixed race, up from 38.5%.

(3.) In an interview last year Brazil's minister for racial equality, Elio Ferreira de Araujo, attributed the change to growing pride among his country's black and indigenous communities.

Now, if u'll notice, but of course ur to much of a bigot to admit it for what it is, facts, the word black(like blacks in america) is used quit often in the article, so regardless of who claims this, or that in brazil(which was ur go for the win come back against me..lol) the word(black) is still used to describe african brazilians, and blacks in brazil, so who am I to believe as far as facts go here, u, the bigot with his"BS" personal point of views/perceptions, or whats actually in the article...lmao...I think the article takes this one, thats just a given. Any way...u fail, because from jump I went with facts, I said blacks related to african brazilians, and I was right, I said blacks existed in Brazil, and I was right again, and last I said Anderson Silva was black/African brazilian, and I was right once more, for the article is more than proof that blacks exist in brazil, and u can clearly see Anderson Silva is one of them(black/african brazilian), and if u still dont believe that, search, yeah, do ur own research, simply type in "what race is Anderson Silva", and u'll see that every article relates Anderson Silve to blacks, or african brazilianS, so wether u wanna believe it, or not, facts are facts, and the proof is in the pudding, So guess what...U FAIL...LMAO!!! And I'm done with this subject, for it's clear that u lose this battle, but of course u'll continue on with u "PATHETIC BIGOT ATTTEMPTS" to prove other wise, and I don't wanna look like an IDIOT because I'm debating/putting up facts against a "IGNORANT BIGOTS" personal perceptions, when the facts over-shadow u, and ur personal "BS" views/percpetions. So this is my last post on this, and my last LMAO...HAHAHAHAHAH, U FAIL. So, bye, bye now. :)
4/17/13 6:20 AM
Bobby Lupo

At least Hispanic fighters rep their hispo side with pride. There are plenty of undercover Italians in MMA trying to play it off like something more exotic, or trying to blend in to wonderbread society. Brandon Vera is half Italian, but you'd think homeboy was Manny Pac the way he's all Mr. Filipino. Ricco Rodriguez is 1/2 Italian (100% Guido) and from Staten Island, but he had Tito Trinidad walk him to the cage, not Arturo Gatti. Evs bro. Urijah Faber acts like a dudebro, but ol' culo menton is 1/2 a paisano, but he sure don't act like it. Even Italians like Matt Mitrione try to act like regular hick jocks. Sad, broz.

Sakara, Camozzi, the Rua brothers, Baroni, Pedro Rizzo and Guida rep the tricolore

4/17/13 8:24 AM
FUTA WON (C)

Bobby Lupo -

At least Hispanic fighters rep their hispo side with pride. There are plenty of undercover Italians in MMA trying to play it off like something more exotic, or trying to blend in to wonderbread society. Brandon Vera is half Italian, but you'd think homeboy was Manny Pac the way he's all Mr. Filipino. Ricco Rodriguez is 1/2 Italian (100% Guido) and from Staten Island, but he had Tito Trinidad walk him to the cage, not Arturo Gatti. Evs bro. Urijah Faber acts like a dudebro, but ol' culo menton is 1/2 a paisano, but he sure don't act like it. Even Italians like Matt Mitrione try to act like regular hick jocks. Sad, broz.

Sakara, Camozzi, the Rua brothers, Baroni, Pedro Rizzo and Guida rep the tricolore

Patricio Bari is hiding it also......

He's scurred Phone Post
4/17/13 11:57 AM
Bobby Lupo

TiliShkodrani - Go live in Spain as a Mexican and see if you don't get discriminated (if not more) than you are in America.

F'realz. Those Spaniards are mad racialist against Latin Americans thinking that they're all Indio, but those same Spaniards were conquered by Arabs for 700 years, so they might be racialist against themselves.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.