UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey: There will be no 'Snookis' on my team

4/14/13 12:31 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Last month UFC President Dana White announced that Ronda Rousey would coach the eighteenth season of the Ultimate Fighter, a season that would feature bantamweight men and women. Last night with her win over Miesha Tate, Cat Zingano earned the opposing coaches role and a shot at Rousey's UFC title.

Rousey spoke with Fuel TV' Heidi Androls last night about the upcoming season of TUF, and a little bit about what she expected from her fighters:

4/14/13 12:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tebow Worships Satan
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopefully no Rondas either.
4/14/13 12:36 PM
Bossk
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really hope they don't try to go with the real world style of people and actually go with some legitimate fighters.

4/14/13 12:45 PM
Zwingli
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She is so wrong about these chicks not hooking up during the season.

It's going to be inevitable.
4/14/13 1:02 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Nothing can deny love its destiny. Phone Post 3.0
4/14/13 1:13 PM
Kostakio
387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was going to make this thread and thought to myself, "Nah, it's immature to do so. Besides, I'll get voted down." Phone Post 3.0
4/14/13 1:15 PM
Pancake Syrup
520 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What if there is some "situations" though?
4/14/13 1:23 PM
Smellde Gluve
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/14/13 1:30 PM
CaliKush
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What if Meisha and Brian caraway were on the show and Meisha cheated on caraway with another fighter in the house? Good tv imo Phone Post 3.0
4/14/13 1:37 PM
MJM1912

Oh great. It's back to the time where UG Blog posts everything that Ronda says.
4/14/13 1:40 PM
HandyDarsh
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MJM1912 - Oh great. It's back to the time where UG Blog posts everything that Ronda says.
Stay tuned for the next 10 months Phone Post 3.0
4/14/13 2:42 PM
stonepony

Statistically speaking, there has probably already been some TUF "romance" in the all male houses.
4/14/13 2:43 PM
stonepony

MJM1912 - Oh great. It's back to the time where UG Blog posts everything that Ronda says.

Of course. Even the people who hate her and hate the constant attention she gets, will chime in no matter what the context is. If she was talking about shoe fashion, people would be listening, even you.
4/14/13 2:54 PM
Kings21
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heidi Fang? Does she have some gnarly canines that I'm missing?

Anyways, I'd love to see snooki on the show just to see her get her ass beat properly by a chick instead of some juicemonkey in a bar.
4/14/13 3:07 PM
Team GDP
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Heidi Fang is a completely different person. ug blog strikes again. this is heidi androl

4/14/13 3:17 PM
Kings21
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team GDP - 

^Heidi Fang is a completely different person. ug blog strikes again. this is heidi androl

Is there really a Heidi Fang? I know Heidi Androl as she pretended to know something about hockey for a few years when she worked for the Kings.
4/14/13 3:32 PM
SteveNovak

UG Blog where we have to ask forum members to make shit up for Bellator but will post anything that come's out of RR's mouth.
4/14/13 3:44 PM
Team GDP
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kings21 - 
Team GDP - 

Is there really a Heidi Fang? I know Heidi Androl as she pretended to know something about hockey for a few years when she worked for the Kings.

https://twitter.com/HeidiFang

Reporter-writer-host at MMA Fight Corner  on Fox920am in Vegas & http://ufcradio.com

/ 

4/14/13 4:06 PM
ranier wolfcastle
664 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1 second ago · 0 views · 0.00 KB bandwidth
4/14/13 4:29 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol No snooki or sex but all Rhonda talked about leading up to her UFC debut was sex ?? Cofused Phone Post 3.0
4/14/13 4:31 PM
Kings21

Pitbull8200 - Man is there no one Ronda won't talk shit about. The girl partied got crazy money stopped partying had a baby with a guy she is still with lol I think Ronda should chill. Phone Post 3.0

Just cause she married, had a baby and is still with her baby daddy doesnt mean she wasnt a humungous train wreck while on the jersey shore. I think all that Rhonda is trying to say is that she doesnt want humungous train wrecks on her team who all they care about is drinking and fucking.

And so far Ronda appears to not want to talk shit to Cat Zingano. We'll see though.
4/15/13 9:17 PM
HeidiFang
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yup. I'm Heidi Fang. Nope that's not me. funny though.

4/15/13 9:20 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kings21 - 
Pitbull8200 - Man is there no one Ronda won't talk shit about. The girl partied got crazy money stopped partying had a baby with a guy she is still with lol I think Ronda should chill. Phone Post 3.0

Just cause she married, had a baby and is still with her baby daddy doesnt mean she wasnt a humungous train wreck while on the jersey shore. I think all that Rhonda is trying to say is that she doesnt want humungous train wrecks on her team who all they care about is drinking and fucking.

And so far Ronda appears to not want to talk shit to Cat Zingano. We'll see though.

She also never said an ill word about Liz.
4/15/13 9:43 PM
Ch1ef
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeidiFang - 

yup. I'm Heidi Fang. Nope that's not me. funny though.

Hi

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.