UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Your favorite MMA quotes? Still need HoF writers!

4/29/13 9:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kirik
1598 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

Those are super

4/29/13 9:48 PM
Kirik
1598 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

Those are super

4/29/13 10:00 PM
Ryan Shank
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you are willing to give your life for your dream, for sure your dream will come true.-Wanderlei Silva 

There is no better way to die, then to die in the midst of a battle, fighting to the very end…like a man.-Enson Inoue 

In order to love fighting, I have to hate it. There's no love in this without hate. You gotta love it so you want it so bad that you're pushing yourself to those limits, to where you just simply hate it. And if you aint there to where you hate it, then good luck trying to love this shit."-Nick Diaz 

"Everything’s been about the journey, I never really set out with goals for fighting; it’s been about the adventure along the way. When you’re on you’re death bed, it’s those stories, those little adventures that are going to be the things that you remember. It’s not so much getting there, but how you got there.”- Evan Tanner 

You really gotta feel it, there can be nothing else, when you're standing in the ring across from your opponent he is thinking there is nothing else more important in the world than winning this fight and you have to be thinking the same thing. No matter if you're better than him or not you have to be thinking the same thing. He's got a dream and only a dream can kill a dream and your dream has to be bigger than his.-BJ Penn 

The juice is worth the squeeze.-Forrest Griffin---He was talking about hard work and how it's worth it when you find success 

4/29/13 10:30 PM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
Ryan Shank - 

If you are willing to give your life for your dream, for sure your dream will come true.-Wanderlei Silva 

There is no better way to die, then to die in the midst of a battle, fighting to the very end…like a man.-Enson Inoue 

In order to love fighting, I have to hate it. There's no love in this without hate. You gotta love it so you want it so bad that you're pushing yourself to those limits, to where you just simply hate it. And if you aint there to where you hate it, then good luck trying to love this shit."-Nick Diaz 

"Everything’s been about the journey, I never really set out with goals for fighting; it’s been about the adventure along the way. When you’re on you’re death bed, it’s those stories, those little adventures that are going to be the things that you remember. It’s not so much getting there, but how you got there.”- Evan Tanner 

You really gotta feel it, there can be nothing else, when you're standing in the ring across from your opponent he is thinking there is nothing else more important in the world than winning this fight and you have to be thinking the same thing. No matter if you're better than him or not you have to be thinking the same thing. He's got a dream and only a dream can kill a dream and your dream has to be bigger than his.-BJ Penn 

The juice is worth the squeeze.-Forrest Griffin---He was talking about hard work and how it's worth it when you find success 

I'm getting shivers.

4/29/13 10:33 PM
sparkuri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carlos Newton:

KAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carlos Newton Kame Hame Ha Pride 12 Cold Fury         HAME   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4/29/13 11:01 PM
Rouge Mod
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

I believe that this quote was posted and attributed to Igor Zinoviev, maybe a decade ago... I hope I have that right, because it's one of the best MMA quotes ever IMO:

"Fight is fight, anyone can lose"

4/29/13 11:18 PM
rbl
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No Wallid Ismael??? Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 11:45 PM
sparkuri

rbl - No Wallid Ismael??? Phone Post 3.0

Wallid Ismail:

If you're comin on......

COME ON !!!!!!!!!!!!

4/30/13 1:16 AM
MountainMedic
526 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anything diaz ever said during that awesome beatdown interview with gross 5 years ago.

I think I made a PBP thread as it was happening...

Real fighters eat real chocolate. Phone Post
4/30/13 1:29 AM
Demoreo Dennis
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yay Phone Post
4/30/13 10:17 AM
DaleSonnen

"How tastes my big pee pee?" -Andrei arlovski (about Tim Sylvia "stealing" his girlfriend)
4/30/13 10:28 AM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"You know what hell is? Hell is when you die you meet the person you could have been." Mir Phone Post
4/30/13 11:18 AM
omgjoshjames
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great quotes Phone Post
4/30/13 12:00 PM
Mechanical Bull

HolyHackZack - Good luck to the person that can find an endearing and inspirational Tank quote Phone Post 3.0

Kirik, i think this one fits the bill.....

"Eagles may land on the same mountain...but eagles’ don’t fly in flocks, eagles fly alone." -Tank Abbott
4/30/13 12:58 PM
crowbar
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/30/13 6:19 PM

I could sum up the one on Paul Smith in one word.

4/30/13 1:41 PM
6ULDV8
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

“If you can win in adversity, you can win anywhere.” - Jeff Blahtnick

Others on Jeff Blahtnick:

"One of the original soldiers of MMA" -Frank Shamrock

"Jeff deserves so much credit for helping establish MMA. He gave his credibility to our sport we all owe him a debt of gratitude." - Big John McCarthy

4/30/13 9:53 PM
rbl
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -

Those are super

"Those are super"

-Kirik Jenness Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 3:30 AM
sparkuri

rbl -
Kirik -

Those are super

"Those are super"

Lol Phone Post
5/1/13 7:01 AM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
rbl - 
Kirik -

Those are super

"Those are super"

Heh :-)

5/2/13 8:59 PM
Quik
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SIX DEUCE, Anti-Douchebaggery
5/2/13 9:43 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure if you have these already

Royce Gracie

"A black belt only covers two inches of your as*--you have to cover the rest." 

Rickson Gracie

"If you are ready to die, then you are ready to live."

Helio Gracie

“Jiu-Jitsu is like a philosophy. It helps me learn how to face life.” 

“Learning jiu-jitsu is something for the subconscious, not for the consciousness."

"A real jiu-jitsu fighter does not go around beating people down. Our defense is made to neutralize aggression. ”

Renzo Gracie

“A good friend doesn’t try to break up a fight, a good friend comes in with a flying kick”
5/2/13 9:56 PM
horsemeat grew my head

"Tyson Griffin has what you would call on a girl, a badonkadonk. Phone Post
5/2/13 9:56 PM
horsemeat grew my head

-joe rogan Phone Post
5/2/13 11:07 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/03/13 7:31 PM

Carlson Gracie Sr

“If it were not for me, the Gracies would be selling Bananas in Largo do Machado!”

"There is no losing in jiu jitsu. You either win or you learn.”

Carlos Gracie Sr

“Jiu-Jitsu gave my life a direction”

"Give to all your friends the feeling of being valued."-Grand Master Carlos Gracie Sr
5/2/13 11:10 PM
Luvdcuties

"I never took one cent from a boy to show him how to wrestle, all I asked for is guts ... I can make you strong, fast, agile and train you for endurance and reflex, but guts you get when you are born." - Karl Gotch

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.