UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC on FOX 7 Pick'em Contest

4/21/13 12:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caseharts
510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -
caseharts - 
Mulletron5000 -
caseharts -
caseharts - Main Card (PPV)
Benson Henderson decision fotn
Daniel Cormier ko kotn
Josh Thomson decision
Jordan Mein decision
Preliminary Card (FX)
Chad Mendes decision
Lorenz Larkin tko round 1
Myles Jury decision
Joseph Benevidez tko round 1
Tko round 1Jorge Masvidal
Preliminary Card (Facebook)
TJ Dillashaw l submission sotn
Anthony Njokuani decision
Clifford Starks ko r1 Phone Post
Can I change Clifford sharks to to yoel Romero I mixed up who romero was Phone Post
Got it Phone Post
Thanks Phone Post

i betta weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

I think I got 85 points before bonus, s Phone Post
4/21/13 12:08 AM
caseharts
510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ehumble -

Benson Henderson DEC
Daniel Cormier KO R1 (KOTN)
Josh Thomson DEC (FOTN)
Jordan Mein DEC
Chad Mendes KO R1
Francis Carmont DEC
Myles Jury KO R2
Joseph Benevidez KO R1
Jorge Masvidal DEC
TJ Dillashaw DEC
Anthony Njokuani KO R2
Yoel Romero DEC

I think you won Phone Post
4/21/13 1:23 AM
10er4life
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10er4life - Main Card (PPV)
Benson Henderson DEC
Daniel Cormier TKO RD1 KOTN
Josh Thomson DEC FOTN
Jordan Mein SUB RD2 SOTN

Preliminary Card (FX)
Chad Mendes DEC
Francis Carmont DEC
Myles Jury DEC
Joseph Benevidez TKO RD1
Jorge Masvidal TKO RD2

Preliminary Card (Facebook)
TJ Dillashaw DEC
Anthony Njokuani DEC
Yoel Romero TKO RD1 Phone Post 3.0
I think he beat me too :( Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 1:46 AM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
626 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I have 86 points.
4/21/13 1:54 AM
Mulletron5000
1430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here are the preliminary results (not the final results, there may be some errors)

Rank Name Points
1 Warriormmd 113
2 ehumble 96
3 TKOhYeah 95
4 UGCGTT_Rear Naked Chode 86
5 Pride Wanderlei 84

4/21/13 1:57 AM
Mulletron5000
1430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is the score sheet

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByL49ii_zjN5QWdkaS03RFB5b1E/edit?usp=sharing

4/21/13 2:10 AM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
626 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So close darn.
4/21/13 9:50 AM
ehumble
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats to Warriormmd. Well done.

4/22/13 9:58 AM
Mulletron5000

Warriormmd, are you currently a blue namer? If not, I will purchase you blue name when I get home from work.

I will also post the overall standings so everyone can see where they placed. I will have a new thread out today for UFC 159, so keep an eye out for it. Phone Post
4/22/13 10:04 AM
Mulletron5000

Tylervic - Where did your seats get moved to? Phone Post 3.0
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. They moved us to a section that was right above a tunnel, so we didn't have anyone in front of us. A lot of fighters, refs and even Dana were in and out of the tunnel so we got to say hi to just about everyone. My buddy said that the seats were so good all future events will be ruined for him. It was an amazing night! Phone Post
4/22/13 10:09 AM
Warriormmd
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mulletron5000 - Warriormmd, are you currently a blue namer? If not, I will purchase you blue name when I get home from work.

I will also post the overall standings so everyone can see where they placed. I will have a new thread out today for UFC 159, so keep an eye out for it. Phone Post
Yessir
Fuckin sweet! I never win anything.. Lol Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 11:14 AM
Mulletron5000

Warriormmd -
Mulletron5000 - Warriormmd, are you currently a blue namer? If not, I will purchase you blue name when I get home from work.

Yessir
Do you want me to extend your membership or do you want something from the UG store? Phone Post
4/22/13 11:17 AM
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mulletron5000 - 
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. They moved us to a section that was right above a tunnel, so we didn't have anyone in front of us. A lot of fighters, refs and even Dana were in and out of the tunnel so we got to say hi to just about everyone. My buddy said that the seats were so good all future events will be ruined for him. It was an amazing night! Phone Post

Thats awesome.

How did you get moved? I saw you posted you were in front of a pole, did you tweet Dana or did he find out from reading your post on this site?

4/22/13 11:33 AM
Warriormmd
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mulletron5000 -
Warriormmd -

Yessir
Do you want me to extend your membership or do you want something from the UG store? Phone Post
Oh wow that's awesome how generous of you. Ill choose something from the store. What is the price cap my good sir? Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 11:44 AM
Mulletron5000

Warriormmd -
Mulletron5000 -
Warriormmd -

Yessir
Oh wow that's awesome how generous of you. Ill choose something from the store. What is the price cap my good sir? Phone Post 3.0
a blue name costs $30, so that is what I am offering. Please include shipping. If it is a few over don't worry about it. Phone Post
4/22/13 11:45 AM
Mulletron5000

Chris27 -
Mulletron5000 - 

Thats awesome.

How did you get moved? I saw you posted you were in front of a pole, did you tweet Dana or did he find out from reading your post on this site?

I tweeted Dana and I think ug'er Kick Boxe tweeted him the thread. I couldn't believe how well it worked out for us. Phone Post
4/22/13 11:51 AM
RickStorm
1902 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Congratulations!!!!

VTFU Warriormmd x3 = 3 of 15

VTFU ehumble x3 = 3 of 12

VTFU TKOhYeah x3 = 3 of 9

4/22/13 1:16 PM
Warriormmd

Mulletron5000 -
Warriormmd -
Mulletron5000 -
Warriormmd -

Yessir
a blue name costs $30, so that is what I am offering. Please include shipping. If it is a few over don't worry about it. Phone Post
Ok cool sounds good, much appreciated! I'll pm you with my decision Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 12:35 PM
RickStorm
1902 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU Warriormmd x3 = 6 of 15

VTFU ehumble x3 = 6 of 12

VTFU TKOhYeah x3 = 6 of 9

4/24/13 2:44 PM
RickStorm

VTFU Warriormmd x3 = 9 of 15

VTFU ehumble x3 = 9 of 12

VTFU TKOhYeah x3 = 9 of 9.... Done

and a big 3 VTFU for MulletRon.. or Mulletron hehe

4/24/13 5:32 PM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I didnt win :(
4/25/13 1:37 AM
Warriormmd

TheOne - So I didnt win :(
Sorry friend, VU since its the best I can do! Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 1:40 AM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Warriormmd - 
TheOne - So I didnt win :(
Sorry friend, VU since its the best I can do! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks, I'll keep trying. Im cursed with not being able to pick against my favorite guys.
4/25/13 5:22 AM
TKOhYeah
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mulletron5000 - 

Here are the preliminary results (not the final results, there may be some errors)

Rank Name Points
1 Warriormmd 113
2 ehumble 96
3 TKOhYeah 95
4 UGCGTT_Rear Naked Chode 86
5 Pride Wanderlei 84

YEAHHHH!

Logged in and was at +21 and was like "WTF?!?! I must've posted some cool shit in my sleep!"... this is better!

Cheers lads!
4/25/13 2:58 PM
RickStorm

VTFU Warriormmd x3 = 12 of 15

VTFU ehumble x3 = 12 of 12.... Done

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.