UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Average Guy vs Ronda Rousey: Who wins?

4/15/13 7:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NukerMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Initiated Gnostic Radio, Host

Theres a lot of hype behind this, but can Ronda actually take a REAL man? She beats up on these little girls all the time, but how would she handle a real fight against us TRUE savage primates?

I have the average guy by KO in round 1

4/15/13 7:49 PM
Da Ghost

Stupid question

Stupid thread

In before dickheads that try to say they would beat her because they are bigger and weigh more.... Meh! Phone Post
4/15/13 7:49 PM
Uriel
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone know a good pizza place in Chicago?

Because I sure don't.
4/15/13 7:57 PM
Chulio
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria
4/15/13 8:04 PM
PrettyBoy
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Da Ghost - Stupid question

Stupid thread

In before dickheads that try to say they would beat her because they are bigger and weigh more.... Meh! Phone Post
They would... Phone Post
4/15/13 8:05 PM
HandyDarsh
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda vs my buddy Kyle = DQ...
He fights dirty Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 8:08 PM
Daht
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If ronda wraps her legs around the guy before armbarring him, the guy wins.

4/15/13 8:10 PM
NAAFS
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gates of Janus -
NukerMMA - 

Theres a lot of hype behind this, but can Ronda actually take a REAL man? She beats up on these little girls all the time, but how would she handle a real fight against us TRUE savage primates?

I have the average guy by KO in round 1

she would beat the shit out of you and about 99.5% of posters in here. she beat up 3 black guys at a movie theater coz their whore got out of line.
This happened Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 8:10 PM
I hate links & marketing

She could legit wreck an average guy. She is also a 10. Phone Post
4/15/13 8:11 PM
aka_rtotheoh

as soon as i get in rondas guard i win. Phone Post
4/15/13 8:13 PM
Hocky Balboa
7547 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chulio - Lou Malnati's Pizzeria
My favorite, with Gino's East coming in at second.

Didn't care for Giordano's. Way too much cheese, in my opinion.

Oh, and Rousey wins. Phone Post
4/15/13 8:13 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda is not a small girl, cutting to 135 means shes prolly walking around at an athletic 150. Being an olympian just means shes got the technique to ruin ur night, id rather have sex with her then fight her
4/15/13 8:14 PM
MattyECB
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uriel - Does anyone know a good pizza place in Chicago?

Because I sure don't.

Why does a Canadian chain of shitty restaurants name themselves Boston Pizza, despite barely serving pizza and despite the fact their pizza is inedible, when Boston isn't even known for pizza and no one from the company is from Boston?
4/15/13 8:16 PM
Rookie Fighter

Average dude has no chance. Average dude with 3 days a week training and 6'1 180lbs beats her. Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 8:29 PM
UGCTT croy_00
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda easily tunes average dudes and even a decent amount of dudes who train and are under say 155. Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 8:35 PM
Rabid Bunyip
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it stayed standing I'd fuck her up.

On the ground she wrecks me Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 8:36 PM
Rabid Bunyip
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ and by standing I mean avoiding the clinch also Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 8:44 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT croy_00 - Ronda easily tunes average dudes and even a decent amount of dudes who train and are under say 155. Phone Post 3.0

lol not 155. maybe 135 but def. not 145 and up imo.
4/15/13 8:45 PM
John M
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably about 95% of people have no clue what to do on the ground, the dude might hold his ground standing but as soon as Ronda gets ahold of him it's over.
4/15/13 8:47 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nuker, I trust your prediction in this hypothetical fight about as much as I trusted your GSP-Diaz prediction. Ronda beats the average joe... EASILY.
4/15/13 8:49 PM
shaqitup
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would gladly grapple with Ronda.

However i have absolutely no training and would probably tap as soon as she made any move for a submission.

Acidic

Shed beat almost any guy on this planet. Shit shed beat the shit out of Mayweather or Pac man
Da Ghost

Rabid Bunyip - ^^^ and by standing I mean avoiding the clinch also Phone Post 3.0
Tbh... Despite my earlier post, on the feet I would crush her.. And I only walk around at 165 but in the clinch or on the ground I would get owned bigtime.

Her strength and grappling technique would be too much for most guys to handle.

And on that note I find it hard to believe she beat 3 grown men up at the same time. She is a grappler so I can't see how she beats more than one person up at the time, she is the women's UFC champ not the Hulk, or some species with more than one pair of hands! Phone Post
4/15/13 8:53 PM
Kostakio
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rookie Fighter - Average dude has no chance. Average dude with 3 days a week training and 6'1 180lbs beats her. Phone Post 3.0
This. Anyone that disagrees does not meet this criteria. lol Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 8:57 PM
Bigots_Hate_The_Truth

Of course the advantage would be in her(Ronda'S) favor, seeing she's skilled(judo, jiu-jitsu...and so on), and the average guy isn't. Especially if the average guy is around her size, and has no fighting background. Now, if the average guy is bigger, has some conditioning, and can swing a nice, not skilled, but nice punch, it's possible he could hurt her bad, or even knock her out. But not just her, any female(kyra gracie, gabi...) who's studied in any martial art will have an advantage on any average guy who has no fighting background, and is close to their size, she may not win the fight(or win them all the time), but she has an advantage(martial arts) thats in her favor, that gives her a better chance of winning the fight against the average guy. But with all the fuss over "fallon fox(a skilled MTF)" fighting women, I dont think a skilled female beating a average guy in a fight makes the female fighter any greater than what she is already, for she's fighting an average guy(no skill, no fighting background), but if she really wants to show she can hang with men, and fighting men is her quest to that higher level within herself, give her a skilled man to test herself on, then we'd quickily see how women fighting men isnt the way to go at all, for Anderson Silva vs Ronda would certainly be at a disadvantage...or for better words, it would be a "MURDER". But training, and sparring together(women, and men) is always good for a female, and for a man, depending on her skill level.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.