UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Average Guy vs Ronda Rousey: Who wins?

4/15/13 9:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chromium
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Average dude 7/10 (if they have a loaded gun).

Otherwise, Ronda breaks all four limbs and steals their wallet and shoes 10/10.

Alternately, Ronda just fucks them up until they piss themselves out of fear, asks them what they really wanted to do with their life, takes their driver's license, and tells them:

"I'm keeping your license. I'm gonna check in on you. I know where you live. If you're not on your way to becoming a veterinarian in six weeks, you will be dead. Now run on home."

4/15/13 9:10 PM
Demolition Man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The average male right now is probably going to be a fairy who is not much, if even that, bigger than Rousey and with no background, experience or stomach for fighting. I say she grabs them by there ironic t-shirt and drops them on there head. Condom hat possibly provides some protection. Non prescription glasses and I-Phone break.
4/15/13 9:25 PM
JerodR
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure there are plenty of real fighters lurking and shaking their heads right now...
4/15/13 9:41 PM
SmileyNY1985
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Speaking of Pizza. I had some Pizza Hut in the afternoon that shit gave me the runs. Phone Post
4/15/13 9:45 PM
98lbweakling
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Canadians make pizza?
4/15/13 9:54 PM
jimbonice

I'd unleash my one eyed ju jitsu snake and ground and pound her to submission. Phone Post
4/15/13 10:02 PM
TuLegit

Hocky Balboa -
Chulio - Lou Malnati's Pizzeria
My favorite, with Gino's East coming in at second.

Didn't care for Giordano's. Way too much cheese, in my opinion.

Oh, and Rousey wins. Phone Post
I agree with you but lately Gino's has been slipping, at least delivery wise. Just not on the same level as Lou's anymore. Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 10:05 PM
chew22
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man gotta try Lou Malnatis next time I'm in Chi-town. Gino's East rocks the house though.

Oh, and Honda destroys guys up to about a competition purple belt that stands on the podium at a larger event.
4/15/13 10:09 PM
Triangle Choked
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She'd wreck me and I'd enjoy every minute of it. Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 3:37 AM
Osbot

How are we defining average?

Better question is IMO.

What % of men within what % of her body weight does she beat? Assuming zero formal grappling experience, some experience or lots of experience?

I'd say once you get up over 200 pound athletic dudes, she will get some down, but some will also Serra her.
4/16/13 5:25 AM
GarlicSauce

Average guy wins.

Ronda would get clobbered. Her only chance is if the fight went to the ground.
4/16/13 5:38 AM
karpo

So I assume the thread starter has some material of him or one of his co-workers getting handled by RR?
4/16/13 6:04 AM
Arlovskis Chin
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rookie Fighter - Average dude has no chance. Average dude with 3 days a week training and 6'1 180lbs beats her. Phone Post 3.0
This is in no way true. Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 6:06 AM
Arlovskis Chin
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These threads just nearly separate those who train and those who don't. Arrogance about a woman beating your ass is not going to make you win the fight. Ronda would harm the vast majority of men on the feet in the clinch and on the floor. Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 6:07 AM
Kalle Mero

The average guy can't fight for shit, so Ronda would win easily, but she might be in trouble against the average trained guy.
4/16/13 6:21 AM
uniquetechnique
642 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In
4/16/13 7:03 AM
Fabes
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Kalle Mero - The average guy can't fight for shit, so Ronda would win easily, but she might be in trouble against the average trained guy.

I guess that depends on the definition of average trained guy.

Apparently she taps some pretty quality guys in training. She's a beast.

4/16/13 7:11 AM
Yoghurt

Fabes - 
Kalle Mero - The average guy can't fight for shit, so Ronda would win easily, but she might be in trouble against the average trained guy.

I guess that depends on the definition of average trained guy.

Apparently she taps some pretty quality guys in training. She's a beast.

Can't go belly down on the pavement.
4/16/13 7:22 AM
jonpall

In these type of threads, I think a lot of guys are assuming that men are ALWAYS stronger than women, but this is not true. SOME women are stronger than the average man, f.ex. female powerlifters. Many female powerlifters ARE stronger than the average man. You can just google it or check it out on youtube.

So if a girl has that type of strength, or even close to that, is great at judo and isn't TOO small, then I don't see why she couldn't beat most boys.

Does anyone know a) just how physically strong Ronda is and b) how she does against guys in training?
4/16/13 7:24 AM
Scythrop
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/16/13 7:24 AM
How would the average guy do in a tennis match against a world-class women's tennis player?

That's what's being asked here.
4/16/13 7:28 AM
ryans
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've trained MAs since I was 6. I've trained stand up, trained judo and BJJ for years. I'm bigger than her. She would wreck me, and it wouldn't be close.

What you guys need to realise is that strength advantage isn't that important when someone is a world class MAist. Also, most of you guys thinking you're stronger because you're bigger are wrong. I bet her explosive and functional strength after a lifetime of MA (and given the fact that she's excelled) would be greater than most 180lb men.

If you're untrained, go down to a BJJ or judo gym and pick out a small brown belt girl and see how she embarasses you.
4/16/13 7:29 AM
Truemanc3
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To many factors.
But.. imo

Against an untrained guy, a trained 140lb woman would kick ass.

Against a 200lb trained guy she is going to struggle.
4/16/13 7:33 AM
random_muppett
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust - Nuker, I trust your prediction in this hypothetical fight about as much as I trusted your GSP-Diaz prediction. Ronda beats the average joe... EASILY.
Pretty much regardless of size imo Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 7:35 AM
random_muppett
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ryans - I've trained MAs since I was 6. I've trained stand up, trained judo and BJJ for years. I'm bigger than her. She would wreck me, and it wouldn't be close.

What you guys need to realise is that strength advantage isn't that important when someone is a world class MAist. Also, most of you guys thinking you're stronger because you're bigger are wrong. I bet her explosive and functional strength after a lifetime of MA (and given the fact that she's excelled) would be greater than most 180lb men.

If you're untrained, go down to a BJJ or judo gym and pick out a small brown belt girl and see how she embarasses you.
Fucking THIS.

All the chat about bigger guys....you realise she excels at judo, right? Think about the basic tenets of judo chaps. Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 7:47 AM
ton74

Acidic - Shed beat almost any guy on this planet. Shit shed beat the shit out of Mayweather or Pac man
Joking right? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.