UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Average Guy vs Ronda Rousey: Who wins?

4/16/13 4:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FatFrenchFry
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BubblesNS - Can anyone think of a more moronic troll of a post? I can't, but kudos for making dumb people everywhere feel smarter than you. Phone Post 3.0
You're saying I'm not really smart?
:( Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 4:35 PM
Bananatoles
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand -
ShawnTheBadger -

"In 500 BC, Heraclitus...wrote to his commander, 'Of every 100 men, 10 should not even be here, 80 are nothing more than targets. Nine of them are the real fighters, we are lucky to have them, they the battle make. Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior and he will bring the others back." Bryan Willis, from The Warrior Pyramid.

Thee "average dude" will not even fight, let alone scrap with an Olympic judokah.

9 out of 10 "average" guys, when mouthing-off comes to fists, will not fight.  They will roll and pee.

Thee "average dude" has not been in a real fight since gradeschool, and has never been in a serious, dangerous, scrap in his entire life.

Let's say a 6' 00", 220 pound, 48-year old, in good shape - works on his farm, former bouncer of nearly 3-decades, who LOVES to fight.  Who has been in more street/bar fights than...well anybody who has not thrown folks out of bars for 27-years.  You do the math.

I am waaaaaaay ahead of the "average dude."  I would (indeed have done so) launch a half-dozen "average dudes" out of a bar, on their asses, with a big mean grin on my face.  Verbally berating, man-handling, rag-dolling and taunting them as I did it.

Unless I took Ronda totally by surprise (sneak attack, I'm good at them), and hurt her really badly in the initial "hands on" (I'm good at that too), Ronda would wreck me.  Without any question in my mind.

Shake my head, at any "average dudes" that think you can whoop a 150-lb walking weight female, MMA-professional, former Olympic Judokah.  Good fucking luck.

You know what Ronda would do?  SLAM your silly 180 to 200-lb "average" male ass off the concrete or tile like you weighed nothing.  Wrap up an exposed limb and break it.

Ronda all day long.

Wow VTFU good post. Phone Post 3.0
Lol ya I agree. I think you'd whoop my 26 year old ass and Rhonda would take my arms.

Pls don't become friends with Rhonda and hurt me lol.

How do people think they win this? Especially since she's a judo beast. I mean we all wear clothes right? That sounds like a recipe for a split head. Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 4:42 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Look how easily she threw and armbarred Uriah Hall. Yes, Uriah was not going 100% but still, she would close the distance, throw the average man easily and finish with an arm bar.

Yes, getting finished by a women like that is emasculating, however, what else could one do in this situation?

4/16/13 4:50 PM
Soul Gravy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YouCantHandleMyRiddum - 

Look how easily she threw and armbarred Uriah Hall. Yes, Uriah was not going 100% but still, she would close the distance, throw the average man easily and finish with an arm bar.

Yes, getting finished by a women like that is emasculating, however, what else could one do in this situation?

Your entire premise gets discredited when you admit Uriah was "not going 100%." In fact, it looked like he was going about 10% to be honest.
4/16/13 5:22 PM
helpme

don't remember how tall i am but between 6'3 and 6'4 and i weigh 220.

i would kill her it wouldn't even be close.

been boxing since i was 10 and i'm a purple in bjj.

its kinda sad how fucking pussified is everyone nowadays.
4/16/13 5:32 PM
likatiga
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

helpme - don't remember how tall i am but between 6'3 and 6'4 and i weigh 220.

I'm so pussified that just reading your post made my sphincter contract.

After the initial reaction though, I felt an amazing level of relief that there are legit badasses out there like you to keep us safe from nasty female Judoka.

whew!
4/16/13 5:33 PM
Sweatpant King

Daht - If ronda wraps her legs around the guy before armbarring him, the guy wins.

Best answer VU Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 5:44 PM
JerodR
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

photo wave-denied-nope_zpsb128a8bf.gif

I didn't know boxing since the age of 10 and 6'3" were considered average but still....no....
4/16/13 6:14 PM
FatFrenchFry
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JerodR -  photo wave-denied-nope_zpsb128a8bf.gif

I didn't know boxing since the age of 10 and 6'3" were considered average but still....no....
I think he misunderstood the OP, and thought he meant average UGer Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 6:44 PM
Brock Lobster
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In an all out fight shed destroy any average guy, in a straight up fist fight she might lose. She can throw anyone. Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 6:47 PM
Leghound
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"all you gotta do is browse worldstarhip hop and you will see how shitty the average man is at fighting."

So much truth

4/16/13 7:11 PM
SesameTako
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at thinking the average guy even knows how to throw anything but a windmill. For the most part, mma fighters are just too unpolished in their standup to really amount to anything until they reach the pro level. It takes years to be effective.

I've seen too many examples of high level women taking out men in grappling.

I've seen a state wrestling champ/judo black belt evenly matched with a 120lbs judo chick from Japan. The guy was 160lbs.

I've heard from Kevin asano (judo bronze medal Olympian) that it took him a solid year of training in Japan before he could beat the women there.

I've rolled with small purple and brown belts that I outweighed by 30lbs but knew in my heart would tap me if they were a bit bigger. Having said that, I have over 10 years of experience in judo, jiujitsu, and MMA. I've fought pro with an extensive amateur experience.

Your average to above avg 200lbs male brings nothing to the table to a UFC level fighter. Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 7:25 PM
Soul Gravy

The more I read this thread the more I think most posters have never rolled with a 200lb man, skilled or otherwise, who was intent on winning.
4/16/13 7:37 PM
Roy Batty
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Above average height, weight, striking, and grappling =/= "average guy" by any reasonable definition of the term.
4/16/13 7:43 PM
SesameTako
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think you overestimate the importance of size and strength and underestimate world class conditioning and technique.

Watch Yuki Nakai's performance in The Vale Tudo Open. Surely Gordeau and Pittman are way above average in athletic ability and skill. And they were both caught by a 135lber. Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 8:03 PM
SesameTako

*correction
150lber Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 9:02 PM
PrettyBoy
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trianglegrrl - 

Lots of tough guys think they can come into the gym on their first day and beat the female purple belt.

lol they cant? Thats sad. Adding the fact that our senario is a fight and you would be allowed to smash her in the face standing or in side control or gaurd makes it even more ridic.

It guess it depends on our definition of normal...you have to be a total wimp to not dominate that senario.
4/16/13 10:56 PM
FatFrenchFry

PrettyBoy -
trianglegrrl - 

Lots of tough guys think they can come into the gym on their first day and beat the female purple belt.

lol they cant? Thats sad. Adding the fact that our senario is a fight and you would be allowed to smash her in the face standing or in side control or gaurd makes it even more ridic.

It guess it depends on our definition of normal...you have to be a total wimp to not dominate that senario.
Good strategy for an untrained guy; throwing punches at Rhonda whilst in her guard. Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 11:15 PM
Joeymarvelous
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BernardHopkins - she would just clinch and judo toss most men, then when they tried to use strength to get up and dont know shit about bjj/judo, she would snatch their arm and go belly down.

no training = no fight skill usually

all you gotta do is browse worldstarhip hop and you will see how shitty the average man is at fighting.
this Phone Post
4/16/13 11:22 PM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

likatiga - 

I'm so pussified that just reading your post made my sphincter contract.

After the initial reaction though, I felt an amazing level of relief that there are legit badasses out there like you to keep us safe from nasty female Judoka.

whew!

I don't even know what to make of this thread. I'm trying to figure out who's worse, the guys who take the bait or the guys you almost brag about how badly she would kick their asses. Sons, I am disapoint.
4/16/13 11:24 PM
UGCTT_granite007
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Average guy. So, us?(well, most of us)

Armbar..... Tap.....

4/16/13 11:36 PM
FormrChamp

I'm still not sure on what you guys are considering the average male. Would it be a 5'10" 175lb male without any athletic backround? Or maybe a 149lb former DI wrestler ?
4/16/13 11:39 PM
WilsonBeatMySkinRed
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gates of Janus - 
NukerMMA - 

Theres a lot of hype behind this, but can Ronda actually take a REAL man? She beats up on these little girls all the time, but how would she handle a real fight against us TRUE savage primates?

I have the average guy by KO in round 1

she would beat the shit out of you and about 99.5% of posters in here. she beat up 3 black guys at a movie theater coz their whore got out of line.

I used to train with a top 5 ranked female from time to time...I honestly don't think dudes who have never trained with a chic understand the massive strength difference...its insane. her only chance would be a choke unless the dude is a gigantic pussy.
4/16/13 11:50 PM
BoonBackwards
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not gonna lie she would probably kick my ass, of course I have been known to lose a wrestling match to a wet noodle. Phone Post
4/16/13 11:53 PM
rampageforpresident

ronda wins very very very easily

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.