UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Average Guy vs Ronda Rousey: Who wins?

4/16/13 11:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Joeymarvelous
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BernardHopkins - she would just clinch and judo toss most men, then when they tried to use strength to get up and dont know shit about bjj/judo, she would snatch their arm and go belly down.

no training = no fight skill usually

all you gotta do is browse worldstarhip hop and you will see how shitty the average man is at fighting.
this Phone Post
4/16/13 11:22 PM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

likatiga - 
helpme - don't remember how tall i am but between 6'3 and 6'4 and i weigh 220.

i would kill her it wouldn't even be close.

been boxing since i was 10 and i'm a purple in bjj.

its kinda sad how fucking pussified is everyone nowadays.

I'm so pussified that just reading your post made my sphincter contract.

After the initial reaction though, I felt an amazing level of relief that there are legit badasses out there like you to keep us safe from nasty female Judoka.

whew!

I don't even know what to make of this thread. I'm trying to figure out who's worse, the guys who take the bait or the guys you almost brag about how badly she would kick their asses. Sons, I am disapoint.
4/16/13 11:24 PM
UGCTT_granite007
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Average guy. So, us?(well, most of us)

Armbar..... Tap.....

4/16/13 11:36 PM
FormrChamp
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm still not sure on what you guys are considering the average male. Would it be a 5'10" 175lb male without any athletic backround? Or maybe a 149lb former DI wrestler ?
4/16/13 11:39 PM
WilsonBeatMySkinRed
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gates of Janus - 
NukerMMA - 

Theres a lot of hype behind this, but can Ronda actually take a REAL man? She beats up on these little girls all the time, but how would she handle a real fight against us TRUE savage primates?

I have the average guy by KO in round 1

she would beat the shit out of you and about 99.5% of posters in here. she beat up 3 black guys at a movie theater coz their whore got out of line.

I used to train with a top 5 ranked female from time to time...I honestly don't think dudes who have never trained with a chic understand the massive strength difference...its insane. her only chance would be a choke unless the dude is a gigantic pussy.
4/16/13 11:50 PM
BoonBackwards
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not gonna lie she would probably kick my ass, of course I have been known to lose a wrestling match to a wet noodle. Phone Post
4/16/13 11:53 PM
rampageforpresident

ronda wins very very very easily
4/17/13 12:39 AM
FatFrenchFry
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FormrChamp - I'm still not sure on what you guys are considering the average male. Would it be a 5'10" 175lb male without any athletic backround? Or maybe a 149lb former DI wrestler ?
300 lb Olympic gold medalist rassla IMO Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 12:40 AM
FatFrenchFry
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FormrChamp - I'm still not sure on what you guys are considering the average male. Would it be a 5'10" 175lb male without any athletic backround? Or maybe a 149lb former DI wrestler ?
300 lb Olympic gold medalist rassla IMO Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 12:41 AM
Another Foob
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uriel - Does anyone know a good pizza place in Chicago?

Because I sure don't.

I don't know about Chicago, but Pizza House in Ann Arbor is the best I've had anywhere.
4/17/13 12:47 AM
TexDeuce
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
4/17/13 5:47 AM
Enemies

I have several inches on her and 40 pounds and I have no doubt she'd trip me to the ground and break my arm.

As for if she could beat any male trained and in the UFC... No.
4/17/13 6:08 AM
MMAtador

There's no question she would have her way with most average men. She's a fighter duh. Phone Post
4/17/13 6:20 AM
Non N00B
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at this guy, loses stand up against girl, goes for take down and gets stuffed

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3hLQwFcM9Pi4Cf4s
4/17/13 6:50 AM
Da Ghost

ranier wolfcastle -

ronda said:

I got jumped by a bunch of guys in a movie theatre and I beat 'em up and then everyone clapped. and then I was like, 'Maybe I should fight in front of people, 'cuz people tend to like it.' That was one of my first MMA experiences. It was like four couples, four guys and four girls. A couple of them headed me off in the aisle. It was like a thing. Their girlfriend was rude and I told her that she was rude and they tried to act tough in front of their girlfriend. She was like knocking me in the head with her boot and was being -- they were that group of people who were just rude and loud throughout the whole movie. And so, I took her boot off and threw it and told her to go get some manners. and then, her boyfriend didn't like that. And her boyfriend's friends didn't like that. So, they headed me off in the aisle and told me to go get the boot. They wouldn't let me leave and they pushed me. So, I was technically in the 'kidnap situation,' I learned this from my lawyer, and was fearing for my life, so I had to defend myself. So I did defend myself very well...and so they sued me. Whatever. the good thing was, it was an aisle, so I had them between the seats and the wall, so they couldn't get around me, so I had them one at a time. So, it was actually a good situation for a multi-person fighting situation."

Rousey continued, discussing the specific strategies she employed to take on the group of disorderlys:

"Well, I tried to get through, and I told them that if they didn't let me through, I'd have to do something about it. So, I tried to get through, and the guy pushed me back, and while he was pushing me, I grabbed him by his shirt and I started punching him with one hand. And, his other friend came behind me and got me by the neck and was pulling me backwards. But, I had his friend by the shirt, so I was still punching him. Then, I dropped the one guy, and the other guy had me by the neck, so I threw him over my shoulder. And my cousin and my friend Marina, they went and grabbed the other guys to keep them out of it, and the one girl was trying to get in and rash me in the face. My friend Marina pushed her out of the way. She went face first into the seats. and then they went and told the police that I punched the girl, which I never did. i just beat up the two guys. and then, um, yeah, it just turned into this big thing. And, uh, the funny thing is, my shoe came off, 'cuz I was fighting in flip flops, like ya do, so everyone was just losing shoes. I threw her shoe, I lost my shoe, everyone's looking for shoes. But, um, it was one of those things that most girls go through."

No way Rhonda drops any adult male with punches lol Phone Post
4/17/13 11:03 AM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Soul Gravy - 
YouCantHandleMyRiddum - 

Look how easily she threw and armbarred Uriah Hall. Yes, Uriah was not going 100% but still, she would close the distance, throw the average man easily and finish with an arm bar.

Yes, getting finished by a women like that is emasculating, however, what else could one do in this situation?

Your entire premise gets discredited when you admit Uriah was "not going 100%." In fact, it looked like he was going about 10% to be honest.

Uriah Hall is not an average man though. Far from it. He's a trained martial artist, and a very good one at that.

He walks around at a ripped 200 + lbs too. How many average men are even below 10%bf at 200lbs?

So, submitting a pro who isn't going 100% is more difficult than beating a can off the streets.

4/17/13 11:07 AM
WilsonBeatMySkinRed

Da Ghost - 
ranier wolfcastle -

ronda said:

I got jumped by a bunch of guys in a movie theatre and I beat 'em up and then everyone clapped. and then I was like, 'Maybe I should fight in front of people, 'cuz people tend to like it.' That was one of my first MMA experiences. It was like four couples, four guys and four girls. A couple of them headed me off in the aisle. It was like a thing. Their girlfriend was rude and I told her that she was rude and they tried to act tough in front of their girlfriend. She was like knocking me in the head with her boot and was being -- they were that group of people who were just rude and loud throughout the whole movie. And so, I took her boot off and threw it and told her to go get some manners. and then, her boyfriend didn't like that. And her boyfriend's friends didn't like that. So, they headed me off in the aisle and told me to go get the boot. They wouldn't let me leave and they pushed me. So, I was technically in the 'kidnap situation,' I learned this from my lawyer, and was fearing for my life, so I had to defend myself. So I did defend myself very well...and so they sued me. Whatever. the good thing was, it was an aisle, so I had them between the seats and the wall, so they couldn't get around me, so I had them one at a time. So, it was actually a good situation for a multi-person fighting situation."

Rousey continued, discussing the specific strategies she employed to take on the group of disorderlys:

"Well, I tried to get through, and I told them that if they didn't let me through, I'd have to do something about it. So, I tried to get through, and the guy pushed me back, and while he was pushing me, I grabbed him by his shirt and I started punching him with one hand. And, his other friend came behind me and got me by the neck and was pulling me backwards. But, I had his friend by the shirt, so I was still punching him. Then, I dropped the one guy, and the other guy had me by the neck, so I threw him over my shoulder. And my cousin and my friend Marina, they went and grabbed the other guys to keep them out of it, and the one girl was trying to get in and rash me in the face. My friend Marina pushed her out of the way. She went face first into the seats. and then they went and told the police that I punched the girl, which I never did. i just beat up the two guys. and then, um, yeah, it just turned into this big thing. And, uh, the funny thing is, my shoe came off, 'cuz I was fighting in flip flops, like ya do, so everyone was just losing shoes. I threw her shoe, I lost my shoe, everyone's looking for shoes. But, um, it was one of those things that most girls go through."

No way Rhonda drops any adult male with punches lol Phone Post

yep
4/17/13 11:14 AM
simonpe

Ask Uriah Hall... Phone Post
4/17/13 11:21 AM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Because I sure don't.

Seriously? Dude were stacked. What kinda pizza you looking for?
4/17/13 11:21 AM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Because I sure don't.

Seriously? Dude were stacked. What kinda pizza you looking for?
4/17/13 11:22 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rhonda would totally "finish" the guy if you know what I mean ;) Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 12:07 PM
trianglegrrl
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love how all of these "average" untrained guys think that they are anywhere close to trained male athletes.

Ever seen Bully Beatdown?

Yeah.

4/17/13 12:15 PM
JSF1984

NAAFS -
Gates of Janus -
NukerMMA - 

Theres a lot of hype behind this, but can Ronda actually take a REAL man? She beats up on these little girls all the time, but how would she handle a real fight against us TRUE savage primates?

I have the average guy by KO in round 1

she would beat the shit out of you and about 99.5% of posters in here. she beat up 3 black guys at a movie theater coz their whore got out of line.
This happened Phone Post 3.0
No it didn't Phone Post
4/17/13 1:55 PM
likatiga
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jumbo Reverse Shrimp - 
likatiga - 
helpme - don't remember how tall i am but between 6'3 and 6'4 and i weigh 220.

i would kill her it wouldn't even be close.

been boxing since i was 10 and i'm a purple in bjj.

its kinda sad how fucking pussified is everyone nowadays.

I'm so pussified that just reading your post made my sphincter contract.

After the initial reaction though, I felt an amazing level of relief that there are legit badasses out there like you to keep us safe from nasty female Judoka.

whew!

I don't even know what to make of this thread. I'm trying to figure out who's worse, the guys who take the bait or the guys you almost brag about how badly she would kick their asses. Sons, I am disapoint.

not sure how anything I said makes me fall into either of your categories. Did you quote the wrong person?
4/17/13 4:31 PM
billard420
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattyECB -

Because I sure don't.

Why does a Canadian chain of shitty restaurants name themselves Boston Pizza, despite barely serving pizza and despite the fact their pizza is inedible, when Boston isn't even known for pizza and no one from the company is from Boston?
Boston Pizza fucking sucks Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.