UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> BJJ Mega-Seminar Fundraiser, May 26th in L.A.!!!

4/23/13 9:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rener gracie added to the instructors list

4/23/13 12:15 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DAAAAANG!

4/29/13 4:58 PM
shen
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just a reminder...

"The Man", the "Jiu Jiitsu Industrial Complex"... whatever you want to call it, won't let us keep this price forever.

As mentioned, this is a "Pre-Sale" price for our mma.tv friends. So message or email me ASAP to purchase the "$55 Day Pass" because come early May, the price WILL be going up.

Thank You!
Perry
perrybjj@gmail.com
4/30/13 3:12 PM
MurdochIRL
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We're shouting it out on Open Mat Radio. Hope it helps spread the word. Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 3:50 PM
shen
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MurdochIRL - We're shouting it out on Open Mat Radio. Hope it helps spread the word. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome, thanks so much!
4/30/13 4:08 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could use a JRE bump...

4/30/13 5:27 PM
bjh13
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MurdochIRL - We're shouting it out on Open Mat Radio. Hope it helps spread the word. Phone Post 3.0

You should get Jordan on as a guest.
5/1/13 1:38 AM
Team Python
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well I am going for sure
5/2/13 2:43 AM
shen

Team Python - Well I am going for sure

Awesome.
5/2/13 8:04 AM
andre
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any word on how he's doing? Are they doing any kind of treatment?

Man, its heartbreaking. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 8:47 AM
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

andre - Any word on how he's doing? Are they doing any kind of treatment?

Man, its heartbreaking. Phone Post 3.0

spoke with him a week ago,very upbeat.at that time he was waiting for treatment to start.he really wants to make the seminar.r u in town andre?he wants to stop by torrance and thank everyone for helping with the seminar this saturday.may u can be there.

5/2/13 9:32 AM
andre
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey! I arrive in L.A. on the 9th, unfortunately. I will call him when I get in and if he's up to it I will definitely drive out to his house.

Im so glad to hear he's upbeat and ready to start treatment. He's a fighter so I'm not surprised at his attitude.
5/2/13 2:27 PM
Wutang
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

andre - Hey! I arrive in L.A. on the 9th, unfortunately. I will call him when I get in and if he's up to it I will definitely drive out to his house.

Im so glad to hear he's upbeat and ready to start treatment. He's a fighter so I'm not surprised at his attitude.

Let's train! Or eat food.
5/5/13 2:29 PM
EazyG
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wish I could make it to support a worthy cause.

Can you get a paypal type account or something so some of us can donate instead?
5/6/13 5:50 PM
Wutang
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wutang - 
andre - Hey! I arrive in L.A. on the 9th, unfortunately. I will call him when I get in and if he's up to it I will definitely drive out to his house.

or not.
5/7/13 8:23 PM
andre

Wutang -
Wutang - 

or not.
Dude! Lets definitely train or eat food! I arrive on Thursday! Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 8:27 PM

andre - 
Wutang -
Wutang - 

or not.

garys going by torrance on saturday may 11th to thank them for the use of the academy,maybe that would be a good time to see him and you and wu could roll if you want

5/8/13 1:50 PM
Wutang

What time was Gary thinking about going? I've gotta teach from 1-3pm
5/10/13 1:04 PM
andre

12 -
andre - 
Wutang -
Wutang - 

or not.

garys going by torrance on saturday may 11th to thank them for the use of the academy,maybe that would be a good time to see him and you and wu could roll if you want

Lets do this! Please email me at andrehanderson@hotmail.com so we can coordinate. I'm staying in the San Fernando valley but will have a car. Thanks! Phone Post 3.0
5/10/13 1:30 PM

andre - 
12 -
andre - 
Wutang -
Wutang - 

or not.

Lets do this! Please email me at andrehanderson@hotmail.com so we can coordinate. I'm staying in the San Fernando valley but will have a car. Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

12:00  saturday ,go early and roll if you want or i could set up a tennis match with rener for u

5/10/13 2:14 PM
andre

12 -
andre - 
12 -
andre - 
Wutang -
Wutang - 

or not.

12:00  saturday ,go early and roll if you want or i could set up a tennis match with rener for u

Does rennet play? We should record it! Phone Post
5/10/13 2:15 PM
andre

Renner...not rennet. Stupid autocorrect. Phone Post
5/10/13 3:37 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy

andre -  Renner...not rennet. Stupid autocorrect. Phone Post

"Rennet is a complex of enzymes produced in any mammalian stomach, and is often used in the production of cheese."

5/10/13 9:26 PM
GrapplerX
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for the seminar Phone Post
5/12/13 12:12 PM
andre

I would like to thank my Brazilian bank issued credit card for preventing me from being able to rent a car here in LA. Despite the fact that I went to my bank and told them I would be traveling, apparently my trip was still a surprise to them and they blocked the card.

I'm in the San Fernando valley with nothing to do. :( Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.