UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Enson Inoue's new homepage

4/17/13 2:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ku3mm3t
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In.

Well be making something tomorrow. Phone Post
4/17/13 4:37 AM
Herrgh
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 6:07 AM
shootfightermike
715 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

4/17/13 9:12 AM
Ingo Weigold
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMANUTS.COM, By Fans, For Fans!
Up top. Congrats Enson Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 2:52 PM
6ULDV8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

4/17/13 4:17 PM
The Real Asian Cowboy
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TOP!!!

Enson, any way that you can tell the Purebred USA shop to get some of the Purebred short on their site?
4/17/13 5:30 PM
bobby boulders
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Favorite MMA fighter of all time. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 5:58 PM
RJJH
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zebers3 - Good shit Enson! Also, loved your interview on Rogan's podcast. Anyone who hasn't listened to it yet should do so ASAP.

I listened to it...apparently he doesnt like my people.

4/17/13 7:02 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue
369 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Pariah - 
Enson Yamato Inoue -

I am trying to come up with a new logo for Destiny Forever.  

This is the idea....  
Using the letters "DF" we want to create a logo that embodies the values that Destiny Forever stands for.

When we find a logo that's great Enson will customize a bracelet for the artist and the logo will be displayed and used across the various Destiny Forever LLC collateral.

The Rules:
By submitting your design you consent to Destiny Forever LLC owning the rights to it and using the logo however they see fit.
The competition will be judged by me, Enson Inoue, when I choose the winning logo, it will be final."

I wanted to get input from the people who care and support me.  Send the logo you want to submit to destinyforeverorders@gmail.com

Thank you all!!!
What kind of deadline for entries? Phone Post 3.0

No set deadline but I'm looking for it ASAP

4/17/13 7:03 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue
369 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattyECB - 
Enson Yamato Inoue - 

I am trying to come up with a new logo for Destiny Forever.  

This is the idea....  
Using the letters "DF" we want to create a logo that embodies the values that Destiny Forever stands for.

When we find a logo that's great Enson will customize a bracelet for the artist and the logo will be displayed and used across the various Destiny Forever LLC collateral.

The Rules:
By submitting your design you consent to Destiny Forever LLC owning the rights to it and using the logo however they see fit.
The competition will be judged by me, Enson Inoue, when I choose the winning logo, it will be final."

I wanted to get input from the people who care and support me.  Send the logo you want to submit to destinyforeverorders@gmail.com

Thank you all!!!

I'll send this around to some friends -- I know a few artists and graphic designers who have man-crushes on you as well... no romo

Thanks bro

4/18/13 1:04 AM
caseharts
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your shirt is almost ready I will send you mock ups soon Phone Post
4/18/13 5:08 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue

caseharts -  Your shirt is almost ready I will send you mock ups soon Phone Post

Shirts?

4/18/13 7:50 AM
Inked624
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zebers3 - Good shit Enson! Also, loved your interview on Rogan's podcast. Anyone who hasn't listened to it yet should do so ASAP.
This. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.