UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kim Couture on TUF 18

4/17/13 8:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FreakDaddy
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Age should not be an issue period......
4/17/13 9:49 AM
Steve4192
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FreakDaddy - Age should not be an issue period......

Why not?

Zuffa is looking to stock their roster with prospects who can form the backbone of their women's division for the next 3-5 years. A 37 year-old hobbyist punching bag hardly seems like a promising candidate, no matter what her last name is.
4/17/13 10:28 AM
stevekt
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Age discrimination. Phone Post
4/17/13 10:32 AM
Drewout
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Age limit is BS -

Kim doesn't have the skill and got tooled by Tara...
4/17/13 10:35 AM
Card
1911 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"They said I didn't make it because their was an age cut off at 34 and I'm 38 this year :( Never felt so old ?? Lol! ...Yep I'm officially considered the old chic now :( The age cut off for the Tryouts was 34" -Kim Couture

4/17/13 10:37 AM
Big Pun
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah that's why she didn't make it.
4/17/13 10:48 AM
Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShaqNoob -
superCalo - 

Kimbo was like 44 years old and they let him on tUf

Kim don't bring in dat bread, mah nucca.
Vtfu Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 10:55 AM
JLTECH
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If she was a good fighter they would of made an exception but well 3-7 Phone Post
4/17/13 10:57 AM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/17/13 10:58 AM

Kim Couture is a delusional can. I'll never forget the "black style of boxing" and the "Wanderlei had to turn it up, when sparring with me" bits.

4/17/13 11:02 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

even if they put her on as a novelty, she losses first fight.

4/17/13 11:08 AM
Big Pun
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well those 3 wins are pretty suspect as well. The first win was to a girl with an 0-2 record going into the fight. The next two wins were to girls who had no fights previously or since fighting Kim. So the combined record of fighters she has won against is 0-5.
4/17/13 11:30 AM
Jack Brown
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Age eliminates Kerry Vera from making a comeback too?  We need a men and women's comeback season already!  Having Kerry and Kim on reality TV together?  C'mon!

4/17/13 12:00 PM
Seats Taken
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet some of the women didn't have 3 pro fights either, Kimbo was old, they've had 20 year olds before and didn't Mitrione have 0 fights? They've also had guys with UFC fights in the house. They will bend the guidelines if they actually want them in the house. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 12:10 PM
Garv
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ban April 1st, Please!

One thing about Kim is she's got a ton of heart.  She takes some brutal punishment and never gives up.

4/17/13 12:29 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

So, Garv, you're saying she takes a pounding ? lol beeeeeeeep

4/17/13 1:06 PM
FreakDaddy
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 - 
FreakDaddy - Age should not be an issue period......

Why not?

Zuffa is looking to stock their roster with prospects who can form the backbone of their women's division for the next 3-5 years. A 37 year-old hobbyist punching bag hardly seems like a promising candidate, no matter what her last name is.

If you have the skill and are good enough to get into the house U should be able to regardless of your age.......I don't think Couture has the skill to get in, so what in the blue hell are you saying this "A 37 year-old hobbyist punching bag hardly seems like a promising candidate, no matter what her last name is" to me.......I don't think she has the skill to get in at any age........But, what if someone who does have the skills, is only held back because of their age??? Then that is BS.......U should not assume bro......
4/17/13 1:21 PM
WickedWyatt234

She 3-6 I highly doubt she can even be on the show Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 2:25 PM
JimmersonzGlove
477 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is the age thing cuz you have to do more medicals past the age of 34 or something?
4/17/13 2:45 PM
HexRei

bearockbrobama -  Phone Post

Lorenzo don't give a FUCK!
4/17/13 2:50 PM
Big Pun

Nor would anyone else. Her fight credentials are 3 wins against people who didn't belong in the ring and never won a fight. Her claim to fame is breaking up a marriage and then divorcing a well known fighter and keeping his name. I can't imagine anyone is in a very big rush to promote her.
4/17/13 2:55 PM
HexRei

Big Pun - Nor would anyone else. Her fight credentials are 3 wins against people who didn't belong in the ring and never won a fight. Her claim to fame is breaking up a marriage and then divorcing a well known fighter and keeping his name. I can't imagine anyone is in a very big rush to promote her.

And let's not forget, that's what TUF is all about. The most promotable fighters. Not the best fighters.
4/17/13 3:01 PM
WhoShotYushinOkami
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Pun - Nor would anyone else. Her fight credentials are 3 wins against people who didn't belong in the ring and never won a fight. Her claim to fame is breaking up a marriage and then divorcing a well known fighter and keeping his name. I can't imagine anyone is in a very big rush to promote her.

Ok I think as a fighter shes a joke and an opportunist.

But Randy broke up his marriage on his own just lilke the first one.

The guy is a shitty husband and it looks llike for the time being hes learned his lesson regarding marriage.

Not entirely fair or accurate to pin that on Kim!

4/17/13 3:06 PM
Big Pun

Both had their part. Either way she has no skill nor any type of promotion friendly qualities. Her only redeeming aspect is she has kept fighting under her ex-husband's last name. My dog's vet is named Tyson. By my score they are on the exact same level.
4/17/13 3:13 PM
WhoShotYushinOkami
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Pun - Both had their part. Either way she has no skill nor any type of promotion friendly qualities. Her only redeeming aspect is she has kept fighting under her ex-husband's last name. My dog's vet is named Tyson. By my score they are on the exact same level.

You see I disagree.

Again shes not a good fighter.

But shes tougher than most people, and although some may consider her delusional, shes obviously determined to stick with fighting despite the poor results.

My personal opinion of her aside, those are admirable traits.

4/17/13 3:14 PM
Big Pun

Edited: 04/17/13 3:14 PM
Yep, I still don't care. Without skill a tougher person just takes a longer beating.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.