UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kim Couture on TUF 18

4/17/13 3:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
thatdude21601
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Brown - 
Big Pun - Both had their part. Either way she has no skill nor any type of promotion friendly qualities. Her only redeeming aspect is she has kept fighting under her ex-husband's last name. My dog's vet is named Tyson. By my score they are on the exact same level.

Your dog's vet is Mike Tyson's ex-wife?  Cool. 

Super cool! Love Iron Mike.
4/17/13 3:45 PM
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Brown - 
Big Pun - Both had their part. Either way she has no skill nor any type of promotion friendly qualities. Her only redeeming aspect is she has kept fighting under her ex-husband's last name. My dog's vet is named Tyson. By my score they are on the exact same level.

Your dog's vet is Mike Tyson's ex-wife?  Cool. 

Hey, he should tell her to try out for TUF.
4/17/13 4:27 PM
Garv
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ban April 1st, Please!
UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

So, Garv, you're saying she takes a pounding ? lol beeeeeeeep

Ba dum tish! lol

4/17/13 4:38 PM
mikerobmma
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -
DanTheWolfman - Is 34 cut off a new thing? Is that for real?

Again would like to see a 35+ TUF MASTERS LAST CHANCE Addition

From Kims Twitter:

Kim Couture: Yep I'm officially considered the old chic now :( The age cut off for the Tryouts was 34

xMostWanted559x @KimiCouture: there's a age limit for tuf? I thought since u fought before before u automatically can get signed to UFC? And not tryout

Kim Couture @xMostWanted559x: Yes there is 21-34

Jon M. Snowden ‏@4321jon1234 @KimiCouture: did tara get shafted too, I swear she is over 35.

Kim Couture @4321jon1234: Not sure, she's younger than me though

Jon M. Snowden @KimiCouture: just checked January 8, 1978 . so 35. i wonder if they missed it

Kim Couture @4321jon1234: Not sure, they caught mine after I got done competing against her in the main event! showed me where it said 21-34 in the app.

Cindy

Did she really suggest her rolling at the ultimate fighter was the main event? Am I reading that right? Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 4:55 PM
Ghost of Retard
771 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PLEASE

4/17/13 5:12 PM
RearNakedToke
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So what's the deal with this chick? Did she ever train before she met Randy? If not, does this lady really believe that you can become great at MMA by osmosis?

She seems to be really full of herself and arrogant, I wonder if that started after she started beating up Wanderlei in sparring or if she was like that when she met Randy serving at IHOP? Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 5:30 PM
Big Pun
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If this thread title said Kim Borrego noone would even know who she was.
4/17/13 5:54 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soremano - 

so far things are not going well for ms. couture at the try outs

this excellent post cannot be ignored

4/17/13 6:18 PM
ticker
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card - 

"They said I didn't make it because their was an age cut off at 34 and I'm 38 this year :( Never felt so old ?? Lol! ...Yep I'm officially considered the old chic now :( The age cut off for the Tryouts was 34" -Kim Couture

Mmmm
4/17/13 8:34 PM
Roy Batty
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YouCantHandleMyRiddum - 

Kim Couture is a delusional can. I'll never forget the "black style of boxing" and the "Wanderlei had to turn it up, when sparring with me" bits.

LMAO @ "Wanderlei had to turn it up, when sparring with me!" He might have had to turn it up from "sleeping" to "trying ever so slightly" but come the heck on!
4/17/13 8:46 PM
UGCTT croy_00
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remember when we thought she had died in that scissor choke? Seems her brain did not fully recover after being denied blood and oxygen for the several minutes it took the ref to stop the fight. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 10:16 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - 
Big Pun - Nor would anyone else. Her fight credentials are 3 wins against people who didn't belong in the ring and never won a fight. Her claim to fame is breaking up a marriage and then divorcing a well known fighter and keeping his name. I can't imagine anyone is in a very big rush to promote her.

Kim gave, her heart, her soul, her body to Randy, to have and to hold forever in sickness and in health, Randy stomped on that ideal blessed in the holy church, he stomped on the words of Jesus as they were said in the ceremony as he slept with multitudes of waitresses, strippers, students, mMa fans wives & girlfriends, Kim gave it her all, it was Randy that betrayed her as he betrayed the santity of marriage & the laws of the holy and everlasting church.

MMM,

Didn't she join in with a bunch of those waitresses,strippers,students and MMA fan wives and girlfriends. Bro she almost raped her personal assistent. I am saying that it probably was equal oppertunity play.

The again you might have been sarcastic again and fucking funny while doing it.

4/17/13 10:20 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thats to bad....

Would love to have witnessed some girl on girl sexual harassment. Kim would trying to grope girls left and right and we would at least get one sexy shower scene out of it.

Its kind of sad that she still is using her ex husbands name btw. And its also kind of sad that she is still competing as a fighter considering her record and level of skill. But i do have to admit that the girl is a trooper and if she is willing to risk health and credibility everytime she steps in the ring i guess more power to her. But she is hardly the one who should be at the forefront of advancing the sport. Perhaps she should stick to training/promoting fighters. I guess she could be good at that. Though the young female fighters might have to guard for wandering hands or Loyd Irvinesque psychological tactics.

Fuck guess i am going to be voted down for that one...no worries i deserved it.

4/17/13 10:21 PM
TtoMyJ14
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why not? Drama = ratings. Make sense imo.
4/17/13 10:23 PM
brahmabull81
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ticker - 
Card - 

"They said I didn't make it because their was an age cut off at 34 and I'm 38 this year :( Never felt so old ?? Lol! ...Yep I'm officially considered the old chic now :( The age cut off for the Tryouts was 34" -Kim Couture

Mmmm

I never got why people thought she was pretty, but now I especially dont get it. She LOOKS every bit of 38 (if not 40+) and has a duck face without trying.
4/18/13 12:18 AM
SonOfThePeepHole
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kim riding that randy last name till the wheels fall off Phone Post
4/18/13 12:37 AM
Jambo888
718 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/18/13 12:41 AM
Garv - 

One thing about Kim is she's got a ton of heart.  She takes some brutal punishment and never gives up.

as much as I'm not a fan... no doubt. she can take a beating.

4/18/13 12:39 AM
Jambo888
718 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - 
Big Pun - Nor would anyone else. Her fight credentials are 3 wins against people who didn't belong in the ring and never won a fight. Her claim to fame is breaking up a marriage and then divorcing a well known fighter and keeping his name. I can't imagine anyone is in a very big rush to promote her.

Kim gave, her heart, her soul, her body to Randy, to have and to hold forever in sickness and in health, Randy stomped on that ideal blessed in the holy church, he stomped on the words of Jesus as they were said in the ceremony as he slept with multitudes of waitresses, strippers, students, mMa fans wives & girlfriends, Kim gave it her all, it was Randy that betrayed her as he betrayed the santity of marriage & the laws of the holy and everlasting church.

on the words of jebus. amen brother. amen.

4/18/13 12:44 AM
The Za
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fatNlazy - is she really still using that last name? LOL
This Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 12:45 AM
bobby boulders
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear - I heard she got leg scissored again. Phone Post 3.0
Like, South Park scissored?

I'd like to see that. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 12:54 AM
CindyO

mikerobmma - 
CindyO -

From Kims Twitter:

Kim Couture: Yep I'm officially considered the old chic now :( The age cut off for the Tryouts was 34

xMostWanted559x @KimiCouture: there's a age limit for tuf? I thought since u fought before before u automatically can get signed to UFC? And not tryout

Kim Couture @xMostWanted559x: Yes there is 21-34

Jon M. Snowden ‏@4321jon1234 @KimiCouture: did tara get shafted too, I swear she is over 35.

Kim Couture @4321jon1234: Not sure, she's younger than me though

Jon M. Snowden @KimiCouture: just checked January 8, 1978 . so 35. i wonder if they missed it

Kim Couture @4321jon1234: Not sure, they caught mine after I got done competing against her in the main event! showed me where it said 21-34 in the app.

Cindy

Did she really suggest her rolling at the ultimate fighter was the main event? Am I reading that right? Phone Post 3.0

Yup=) I didn't get it, either.

Cindy

4/18/13 12:59 AM
CindyO

ranier wolfcastle - 
soremano - 

so far things are not going well for ms. couture at the try outs

this excellent post cannot be ignored

Ha! For the "main event" VS Tara, no one seems to care in the background.

Cindy

Cindy

4/18/13 1:01 AM
CindyO

fightharder - 
superCalo - 

MMM,

Didn't she join in with a bunch of those waitresses,strippers,students and MMA fan wives and girlfriends. Bro she almost raped her personal assistent. I am saying that it probably was equal oppertunity play.

The again you might have been sarcastic again and fucking funny while doing it.

LOLWUT? Details of said assistant, please? Thanks.

Cindy

4/18/13 1:03 AM
CindyO

fightharder - 

Thats to bad....

Would love to have witnessed some girl on girl sexual harassment. Kim would trying to grope girls left and right and we would at least get one sexy shower scene out of it.

Its kind of sad that she still is using her ex husbands name btw. And its also kind of sad that she is still competing as a fighter considering her record and level of skill. But i do have to admit that the girl is a trooper and if she is willing to risk health and credibility everytime she steps in the ring i guess more power to her. But she is hardly the one who should be at the forefront of advancing the sport. Perhaps she should stick to training/promoting fighters. I guess she could be good at that. Though the young female fighters might have to guard for wandering hands or Loyd Irvinesque psychological tactics.

Well, I voted you up just in case someone voted you down:)

Cindy

4/18/13 1:05 AM
UGSlapshot

Jambo888 -
Garv - 

One thing about Kim is she's got a ton of heart.  She takes some brutal punishment and never gives up.

as much as I'm not a fan... no doubt. she can take a beating.

That's what Randy said. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.