4/18/13 12:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ranier wolfcastle - 
soremano - 

so far things are not going well for ms. couture at the try outs

this excellent post cannot be ignored

Ha! For the "main event" VS Tara, no one seems to care in the background.

Cindy

Cindy

4/18/13 1:01 AM
CindyO

fightharder - 
superCalo - 
Big Pun - Nor would anyone else. Her fight credentials are 3 wins against people who didn't belong in the ring and never won a fight. Her claim to fame is breaking up a marriage and then divorcing a well known fighter and keeping his name. I can't imagine anyone is in a very big rush to promote her.

Kim gave, her heart, her soul, her body to Randy, to have and to hold forever in sickness and in health, Randy stomped on that ideal blessed in the holy church, he stomped on the words of Jesus as they were said in the ceremony as he slept with multitudes of waitresses, strippers, students, mMa fans wives & girlfriends, Kim gave it her all, it was Randy that betrayed her as he betrayed the santity of marriage & the laws of the holy and everlasting church.

MMM,

Didn't she join in with a bunch of those waitresses,strippers,students and MMA fan wives and girlfriends. Bro she almost raped her personal assistent. I am saying that it probably was equal oppertunity play.

The again you might have been sarcastic again and fucking funny while doing it.

LOLWUT? Details of said assistant, please? Thanks.

Cindy

4/18/13 1:03 AM
CindyO

fightharder - 

Thats to bad....

Would love to have witnessed some girl on girl sexual harassment. Kim would trying to grope girls left and right and we would at least get one sexy shower scene out of it.

Its kind of sad that she still is using her ex husbands name btw. And its also kind of sad that she is still competing as a fighter considering her record and level of skill. But i do have to admit that the girl is a trooper and if she is willing to risk health and credibility everytime she steps in the ring i guess more power to her. But she is hardly the one who should be at the forefront of advancing the sport. Perhaps she should stick to training/promoting fighters. I guess she could be good at that. Though the young female fighters might have to guard for wandering hands or Loyd Irvinesque psychological tactics.

Fuck guess i am going to be voted down for that one...no worries i deserved it.

Fuck guess i am going to be voted down for that one...no worries i deserved it.

Well, I voted you up just in case someone voted you down:)

Cindy

4/18/13 1:05 AM
UGSlapshot

Jambo888 -
Garv - 

One thing about Kim is she's got a ton of heart.  She takes some brutal punishment and never gives up.

as much as I'm not a fan... no doubt. she can take a beating.

That's what Randy said. Phone Post
4/18/13 1:11 AM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaybrone -
superCalo -

Kimbo was like 44 years old and they let him on tUf

But Kimbo at least had a winning mma record. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah that's why they wanted Kimbo on the show Phone Post
4/18/13 1:46 AM
Koga

Kim would have been perfect for TUF, she is never boring.

http://www.cagepotato.com/gory-details-emerge-kim-couture-assault-case/

picture of assistant:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f61/more-info-kim-couture-domestic-abuse-case-1376881/

http://www.cagepotato.com/kim-couture-was-under-an-indefinite-njsacb-medical-suspension-when-she-fought-saturday/
4/18/13 1:57 AM
Koga

Wonder how a 21 year old sherriff with no eduction and no gaming or hospitality experence who was a single mom with two kids from different fathers managed to make such an impression on top execs of Mandalay that they offered her a job. Amazing that a cocktail waitress then rode to the top at Mandalay in a year.

http://www.kimcouture.com/bio.html

Kim put her academic skills to the test and pasted the training to become a Sherriff. At the age of 21 Kim had became an officer of the law. Two years on the force Kim was taking her first vacation to visit family in Las Vegas, NV. While on the trip Kim met in passing the top execs of Mandalay Bay (which at this time was under construction). She was later offered a position at the resort for double her Sheriff pay. For a mom supporting two children it was in her best interest to accept and make the move to Las Vegas.

Kim quickly rose to the top at Mandalay Bay in just over a year’s time there. The word spread and the competition was eager to entice Kim away to bigger and better things. Kim was offered a job as a cocktail manager at Bellagio where she spent the next year and a half there, again making a name for herself.
4/18/13 2:23 AM
Jaybrone
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RearNakedToke - So what's the deal with this chick? Did she ever train before she met Randy? If not, does this lady really believe that you can become great at MMA by osmosis?

She seems to be really full of herself and arrogant, I wonder if that started after she started beating up Wanderlei in sparring or if she was like that when she met Randy serving at IHOP? Phone Post 3.0
It wasn't trying to be good at mma by osmosis. It was because she received daily doses of Randy's testosterone. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 2:27 AM
Jaybrone
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit's Face Broke My Hand -
Jaybrone -
superCalo -

Kimbo was like 44 years old and they let him on tUf

But Kimbo at least had a winning mma record. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah that's why they wanted Kimbo on the show Phone Post
Wasn't implying his record was the reason. It was obvious it was or the ratings. But he at least had some decent fights. Kim has never defeated a real fighter. That's the difference and she wouldn't be the ratings that Kimbo was she isn't even famous amongst MMA fans. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.